• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Will Biden be the first President who goes to jail?

When did Hunter get his job on the Board of Burisma?
irrelevant
That is the common denominator and that occurred while Joe was VP. One of the allegations is that Burisma hired Hunter in order to influence Joe to take the heat off of their corruption.
which is not illegal, nor is there any evidence to support the allegation.
One of the sources for that heat was coming from the prosecutor that Joe insisted Ukraine fire or else they (Ukraine) weren't going to get the over $1 billion dollars in U.S. aid.
biden didn’t insist he was fired. The Obama administration and European Union did
Hunter admitted that he wouldn't have gotten the job if his name wasn't Biden.
irrelevant. Lots of people wouldn’t get a job if not for their parents name.
What's his name got to do with the price of rice in China (different set of influence involving Joe)? Anyone without blinders on can see there is some benefit of having the son of the sitting VP of the U.S. on your Board. Especially a company known for corruption.
Sorry, but no crime was committed. If you are upset with biden for this, then you must also really hate trump.

I accept your concession. Thank you for admitting biden did not commit a crime.

He did if he got 10% or any other portion of the money.

irrelevant

which is not illegal, nor is there any evidence to support the allegation.

biden didn’t insist he was fired. The Obama administration and European Union did

irrelevant. Lots of people wouldn’t get a job if not for their parents name.

Sorry, but no crime was committed. If you are upset with biden for this, then you must also really hate trump.
During last year's impeachment proceedings, Kent testified he believed the Bidens' (plural) dealings in Ukraine created a prohibited appearance of a conflict of interest for the U.S. government and that in spring 2015, shortly after the bribery concerns surfaced, he tried to raise the conflict issue with the vice president's office but was rebuffed.

The facts don't support your wishful thinking.

If I am such a "dumb ass" How is YOU don't know that well over 75% of those who wear masks get sick then? For the math challenged, this means that the majority of people who wear masks GET sick.
Feel free to link a legit source for your 75 percent claim.

No he didn’t. Cite the statute he violated.
18 U.S. Code § 201.Bribery of public officials and witnesses

Money Laundering Control Act of 1986 (Public Law 99-570)

The Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA)

Conflict of Interests Act 18 U.S.C. § 208

The Ethics in Government Act of 1978 (EIGA)

If I am such a "dumb ass" How is YOU don't know that well over 75% of those who wear masks get sick then? For the math challenged, this means that the majority of people who wear masks GET sick.
That's not really an "IF" question. That's pretty much settled with your post.

You could say that 75% of people who caught Covid wore masks and make a reasonable case.

To say 75% of people who wore masks caught Covid is beyond stupid; and logic and common sense. For the math challenged... don't bother with the numbers if you don't understand words.

Good. I’m glad you admitted that biden did not commit a crime.
I never admitted any such thing. Thats just your TDS making you imagine things. TDS-20 is a bitch for you guys eh?

18 U.S. Code § 201.Bribery of public officials and witnesses

Money Laundering Control Act of 1986 (Public Law 99-570)

The Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA)

Conflict of Interests Act 18 U.S.C. § 208

The Ethics in Government Act of 1978 (EIGA)
Right, none of this applies to anything biden is accused of lol.

I never admitted any such thing. Thats just your TDS making you imagine things. TDS-20 is a bitch for you guys eh?
You were asked to cite the statute he violated, and your evidence showing he violated it. You could not do this. That is an admission that he did not commit a crime. If you can cite the statute and your evidence then do so. Otherwise, I will continue to accept your concession.

Just exactly like Dr. Fauci, the CDC, WHO, the Surgeon General and every medical study and organization said until April of this year, people wearing cheap masks both infects the wearer and become virus and bacteria spreading devices.

Give any other explanation why the countries with the strictest mask requirements are the countries with the highest rates of covid-19 infections and covid-19 deaths - other than our government pays tens of thousands of dollars each to falsely claim a death was caused by covid-19? Why are the states with the strictest mask requirements the states with the highest ratios of covid-19 infections and deaths?

REALITY proves masks are counter productive and on many levels in many ways. But remember, Joe Biden did explain that Democrats will never accept any facts, not anymore and never again. Now Democrats are to accept anything they are told without question - even if it is exactly opposite what they were told is absolute truth the day before and even if what they are told is the absolute truth changes every month. To a Democrat, all facts, truths, emotions, word choices, actions and inactions, are 100% dictated by the wealthiest people in world history via their propaganda outlets - which is basically every MSM, newspaper and majority Internet info source in the USA. Jeff Bezos 100% controls the minds of virtually every Democrat and many others to worship at his secular temple of Chinese-products consumerism. THAT is the GOD and RELIGION of nearly all Democrats and, sadly, most Americans.

When do you think the no-longer-than-14-days shut down they ALL promised will actually end?

The reason for that lie?

To cause MAXIMUM destruction to middle class businesses and working Americans by making it impossible to plan and basing their last desperate financial calculations entirely on what proves to be endless deliberate government lies. If businesses and employees knew the government would shut them down for months and months, at least they could have no wasted any more money hoping to save their doomed business if owners and employees knew they were permanently out of a job so had held tightly onto what little money they have as employees. By CONSTANTLY - ALWAYS - lying about how long the lock down will last the government deliberately destroyed as many economic competitors to the wealthiest people on earth such as Jeff Bezos, the WalMart heirs etc.
Great post. I constantly bring up Goebbels because he was the one who used lies and deceit for such evil, he and Hitler got all of Germany to hate Jews with the result that we are all aware of. Now that we see how corrupt government is they want an idiot like Biden or Harris in there so that they can continue to dupe the public with no repercussions. The Democrats want war and instability. It's how they gain their power and money. Masks are worthless and yet they have duped the masses into believing they stop COVID. Tell someone that 75% of the wearers get COVID, and you get a deer-in-the-headlights reaction. Like a roboton they will say "They slow down the rate of infection" and yet they have o proof of that.

That's not really an "IF" question. That's pretty much settled with your post.

You could say that 75% of people who caught Covid wore masks and make a reasonable case.

To say 75% of people who wore masks caught Covid is beyond stupid; and logic and common sense. For the math challenged... don't bother with the numbers if you don't understand words.
WTF are you talking about?

You were asked to cite the statute he violated, and your evidence showing he violated it. You could not do this. That is an admission that he did not commit a crime. If you can cite the statute and your evidence then do so. Otherwise, I will continue to accept your concession.
Only to retards. Are you sure I admitted something I never did? Lets perform the test.

Phone a friend. Let them explain it to you.
I guess so, buy I have no friends who can translate lunatic posts. Try to make some sense next time.

Perhaps you think we need to get the number of people who wear masks and catch COVID up to 100% from "just" 75%, and then we can say for sure that masks "work"?

I guess this is how the radical thinks? LOL

You folks only see what Twitter allows you to, so here goes, boys and girls. This shows that "masks work"

New CDC Study Finds Majority of Those Infected with COVID-19 ‘Always’ Wore Masks

You see that boys and girls. I was being kind by saying just 75%. It turns out that majority of people ALWAYS wore masks and still got COVID. It's really 85%.

So keep those masks on.............85% catch covid and wear masks always. When will all of you realize that I am always right? This is a brand new study....not some garbage from Fauci or some idiotic doctor.

Last edited:
I guess so, buy I have no friends who can translate lunatic posts. Try to make some sense next time.

Perhaps you think we need to get the number of people who wear masks and catch COVID up to 100% from "just" 75%, and then we can say for sure that masks "work"?

I guess this is how the radical thinks? LOL

You folks only see what Twitter allows you to, so here goes, boys and girls. This shows that "masks work"

New CDC Study Finds Majority of Those Infected with COVID-19 ‘Always’ Wore Masks

You see that boys and girls. I was being kind by saying just 75%. It turns out that majority of people ALWAYS wore masks and still got COVID. It's really 85%.

So keep those masks on.............85% catch covid and wear masks always. When will all of you realize that I am always right? This is a brand new study....not some garbage from Fauci or some idiotic doctor.
Joke

Biden just might go to jail if Trump wins in a landslide, the Republicans take back the House and keep control of the Senate and the law is subject to trashing and urinating on.

Spiro Agnew took kickbacks from contractors and was forced to resign. They can get Joe Biden on bribery and extortion.
As soon as they have proof of these allegations

Back
Top Bottom