• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why would anyone vote democrat in Nov

It's the same out-of-touch with reality that causes them to tell us our animus towards Trump is, 'because HRC lost', and that we have - 'TDS'.

Out-of-touch! No other way to say it.

The thing is the list is bull****.
We already have big government, it's only gotten bigger under Trump. Get over it

No pro choice, you do what you want, you don't want an abortion don't have one.

Regulations that keep water and air clean are good things.

93% of protests have been peaceful that other 7% is going to jail what else do you want. Get over it.

Maybe if any of the list were true you would have a point but Its all slanted bull****.

I simply dont understand why anyone would vote for democrats in Nov. They are pretty much on the wrong side of every situation.

They admit they are for big government and high taxes.

They are pro abortion.

They are for abusive regulations that stifle business.

And lately they refuse to denounce all the rioters that burn loot and murder.

Who in their right mind can approve of those things???
Dems had 4 years to find someone who could form complete sentences and not smell women's hair, but failed.

So far the only real comment to OP was from Vegas Giants who seems to get an odd feeling of gratification with the very thought of abortion.

It's got a lot to do with this guy, below.
Four years of waking-up every morning to him hurling abuse at my fellow Americans is more than enough for me.
Does "my fellow Americans" include 20 million illegals, BLM, Antifa, and the coward Democrat mayors?

Did he abuse you? If so, how?

I simply dont understand why anyone would vote for democrats in Nov. They are pretty much on the wrong side of every situation.

They are pro abortion.

To rid ourselves of the worse president ever

So far the only real comment to OP was from Vegas Giants who seems to get an odd feeling of gratification with the very thought of abortion.

Yeah it's great.

Except his own. That would result in a great loss to the human race, of course.

When you recognize that 49% of Americans pay no federal income tax you know why some of those things don't bother them. Some people think they are owed something they didn't earn, that's not what America is about.

When you realize that the 49% are too poor to pay taxes, then you will understand why they vote democrat

Dems had 4 years to find someone who could form complete sentences and not smell women's hair, but failed.
I am new to "America" so I don't know your customs. Which hair are you referring to? In Russia, women have four areas. In the US, just two, but I am still confused.

They still don't get it. This election isn't about Biden. It's a 100% referendum on Trump.

Kind of like the 2016 election wasn’t about Hillary, it was a referendum on Obama.

Yeah, I think I’ll go ahead and vote for Trump again. Thank you.

Disgusting and sick. And even worse you are a "supposed" ex police officer sworn to protect and save lives. Talk about liberal hypocrisy!

Conservative hypocrisy is believing the all police are saints who respect and value life. Ask George Floyd’. He can tell you all about those police

They are pro abortion.

For Justice, Truth and the American Way.

Only if he had not paid into it every month...
He didn't pay anything into it. He paid his taxes, like you and I. Signing-up to collect it, like Welfare, Medicare, or Foodstamps, is optional.

There are over 300 million yearly interactions between police and civilians in the USA. How many of those interactions involve criminal wrong doing from our officers? Please .... give us a percentage number.

If you want to see a deer-in-the-headlights face, ask a leftist to explain why he will vote for Biden without saying "Trump".

What other reason do we need

Donald trump is authoritarian fascist

Please offer “SPECIFICS“ on how our president is an authoritarian fascist.

And why can’t you put a capital when you spell Trump? Does your TDS prevent you from typing it as a capital T?

They are pro abortion.

Never understood it.....

Either vote Republican or not vote. I understand why some do not vote. Most Republicans suck...

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

I assume with that, come-the-day you won't be collecting your Social Security?

If trump gets re-elected, there won’t be any social security to collect

And you voted for a ***** grabber

Back
Top Bottom