• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why would anyone vote democrat in Nov

I simply dont understand why anyone would vote for democrats in Nov. They are pretty much on the wrong side of every situation.

They admit they are for big government and high taxes.

They are pro abortion.

They are for abusive regulations that stifle business.

And lately they refuse to denounce all the rioters that burn loot and murder.

Who in their right mind can approve of those things???

I have been asking that very same question since 1972, and I have never gotten an answer. The only thing I have been able to conclude is that Democrats truly hate everything about the US, including the millions of Americans who do not hate the US. Anything they can do to cause as much harm as possible. The Democratic Party has been the greatest threat to the US that has ever existed, and they very much still are.

If you vote for a Democrat, then you can only be anti-American filth.

the problem is, Trumps platform is better for america than the dems and everyone knows it , or can at least sense it.
"Everyone knows it"? That is a highly misinformed opinion.

Trumps platform benefits few people. It removes rights, removes environmental protections/harms our environment, treats Christians as "better" than others, and greatly contributes to the imbalance of wealth distribution within this country.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

They don't. That lie has been uncovered for months if not years.

You complain about Trump being less than truthful. Shame on you.

Except that it hasn't.

Still nothing from Trump's followers about what Trump is doing and saying. They, apparently are ashamed of him. One can hardly blame them.

Yesterday I heavily criticized the agreement, not treaty, between Israel, UAE, and Bahrain. https://www.debatepolitics.com/gene...d-trump-administration-61.html#post1072648668

Somehow, according to Trump and Fox News, this became a great achievement that will bring peace to the Mideast and soon solve the Palestinian question.

I said that was total B.S., a mere photo op. I explained in detail why that was true.

Not a peep from Trump's followers. They didn't even cut and paste Trump friendly articles on the subject. Either they know this all a bunch of B.S., or ...

The issues were way over their heads.

We will never know which.

Why anyone would vote for Trump is a mystery ... even to his followers.

Poor leftwingers. Trump did in the middle east what all the liberals said couldn't be done.

That's the trouble with Trump's fans. They are lot like Trump. They think merely saying something makes it true.

I noticed you didn't engage me in the analysis of this agreement on the link provided. Why? Because you can't.

Here, I will make it easy for you. My guess is, you won't touch the report.

This is an agreement, not a treaty and not a signed alliance between Israel and the two gulf nations. How was this made possible? To begin with, a common enemy, Iran.

" For years, Israel has had covert relations with many of the Sunni Gulf states, driven in recent years by a mutual de facto alliance against Iran. The UAE and Bahrain are close allies of the US, with each country hosting a significant US military presence. The US Air Force has deployed F-35 fighter jets to an air base in Abu Dhabi, while the Navy's Fifth Fleet and Central Command are based in Bahrain.

"Chief among these behind-the-scenes relations was the United Arab Emirates, with numerous public examples of the growing ties between the two states becoming more common. In late-2015, Israel opened a diplomatic-level mission to the International Renewable Energy Agency in Abu Dhabi. In 2018, then-culture minister Miri Regev made a state visit to the Grand Mosque on the heels of an Israeli gold medal at a judo tournament in the Emirates. Israel was also invited to Expo 2020 Dubai, a world expo that has since been delayed by the coronavirus pandemic.

"Like the UAE, Bahrain also had covert ties with Israel stretching back years. In addition, Bahrain has a small but sustained Jewish community, with one of its members serving as the country's ambassador to the United States from 2008-2013. The small Gulf kingdom also hosted the unveiling of the economic portion of the White House's plan for Middle East peace, signaling a willingness to engage with the US -- and subsequently Israel -- on the issue, even at a time when no progress on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict appears possible."

Israel recognized by Bahrain and UAE at the White House. Here's what's in it for all sides - CNNPolitics

It is safe to say it is not in anyone's interest for the three signatories to piss off the President of the United States. Essentially, there are three U.S. allies getting together to make an agreement.

Can you say photo op? Just in time for the November elections, too.

The GOP may be unable to survive Trump. Many will go down with him because they are siding with Trump's worst tendencies, lying to support Trump, or simply ignoring what Trump is doing.

Allow me to illustrate.

Public health experts reacted with alarm after Trump held indoor rallies with thousands of maskless supporters at packed arenas in Nevada and Arizona amid the deadly coronavirus pandemic.

But some Republicans rejected the health experts, a common trait within the GOP led by Trump.

"No, it doesn't," said Sen. Josh Hawley, a Missouri Republican, when asked if the rallies troubled him at all.

Trump urged his North Carolina supporters to commit a felony by going to the polls even after voting absentee to see if the system works.

"I'm fine with the fact that they check up on whether their vote counted," said Sen. Richard Burr, North Carolina's senior Republican senator.

After Trump's own admission to Bob Woodward that he lied to the American people about the threat posed by the coronavirus, GOP senators had no qualms.

"No," Georgia Sen. Kelly Loeffler said when asked if it's a concern that Trump lied about the virus. "It's fake news."

"You guys are awful," added Arizona Sen. Martha McSally when asked if Trump made a mistake when he misled the public.

Most declined to respond, making clear they did not want to address the controversy at all.

"Not right now," said Sen. Joni Ernst, a vulnerable Iowa Republican who refused to comment three times over the past week when asked about Trump's comments to Woodward.

GOP growing more indifferent to Trump controversies as election nears - CNNPolitics aided me in this report.

I suspect that the majority of Republicans can't wait until they rid themselves of Trump. That will happen in a little over 50 days. A number of Republicans will join Trump on the sidelines.

Polls show Trump commands the support of an overwhelming number of Republican voters. This begs a question.

Where the freak are they? Trump's followers certainly are a quiet bunch and they pretty much avoid Trump and what he is doing. Why?

Why wait?

The only way you can reach that conclusion is by using the official corporate address for as the locus for corporate income taxes. This makes Delaware one of the top three to five states for taxes paid, which is cute but deceptive. The correct way to do it is by locus of withholding or excise.

Because it is more satisfying to give a beating after it is asked for.

He knew that his original post was incorrect, and that by any tax-related measure the blue states prop up the red ones, and so he knew better than to ask.

Because it is more satisfying to give a beating after it is asked for. He knew that his original post was incorrect, and that by any tax-related measure the blue states prop up the red ones, and so he knew better than to ask.
I never found it so.

In any event, you were the one in the wrong. Blue states don't prop up red states unless you cheat with the tabulation procedures.

the problem is, Trumps platform is better for america than the dems and everyone knows it , or can at least sense it.
That's not what I'm seeing. And it's all bull****ter's bull****, to be honest.

That's not what I'm seeing. And it's all bull****ter's bull****, to be honest.
Then you are not even trying to be fair or openminded.

some people will vote for Satan if you put a D by his name! Q 2024

When you recognize that 49% of Americans pay no federal income tax you know why some of those things don't bother them. Some people think they are owed something they didn't earn, that's not what America is about.
"Democracy dies when people learn they can vote the own benefits". Paraphrased.

first, TRump does not have a platform

second

people who can't see past the end of their noise may say this, that's about it
(I mean this sincerely, anyone that understand the long term implications of his actions know what I mean, you likely don't)

I simply dont understand why anyone would vote for democrats in Nov. They are pretty much on the wrong side of every situation.

They admit they are for big government and high taxes.

They are pro abortion.

They are for abusive regulations that stifle business.

And lately they refuse to denounce all the rioters that burn loot and murder.

Who in their right mind can approve of those things???

They hate America
They want something for nothing
They feel entitled to the fruits of the labor of their betters
They are racists who hate people based on skin color. The current skin color to hate is {white} (check frequently, as this changes often)

Being a democrat is like belonging to ISIS - yeah, it means you're a bad person.

When you recognize that 49% of Americans pay no federal income tax you know why some of those things don't bother them. Some people think they are owed something they didn't earn, that's not what America is about.

What happened to the party that said “We do these things not because they are easy but because they are hard”. That party is long gone.

They still don't get it. This election isn't about Biden. It's a 100% referendum on Trump.

It's a plebiscite on the United States Constitution. If Trump loses, the Constitution is gone forever.

Democrats seek to turn America into a vassal state of a massive globalist dictatorship. This is the point of no return. Trump wins and America survives, otherwise this is the end of the grand experiment in self-government. Democrats mean to make government of the people, by the people, and for the people vanish from this earth.

Then you are not even trying to be fair or openminded.
I try my best to be an objective realist. I Trump, I see a conman conning. Conning some, better than others. But he doesn't con me.

And yes, Trump wore out his welcome with me. He's irredeemable. Not even worth considering. He's irrelevent to me, and I hope to use my vote to make him irrelevant to everyone else.

It's a plebiscite on the United States Constitution. If Trump loses, the Constitution is gone forever.

Democrats seek to turn America into a vassal state of a massive globalist dictatorship. This is the point of no return. Trump wins and America survives, otherwise this is the end of the grand experiment in self-government. Democrats mean to make government of the people, by the people, and for the people vanish from this earth.

tenor.gif

They hate America
They are racists who hate people based on skin color. The current skin color to hate is {white} (check frequently, as this changes often)

Being a democrat is like belonging to ISIS - yeah, it means you're a bad person.

attempt at gas lighting I see

very politically "in"

They hate America

Why are you talking so bad about yourself?

Back
Top Bottom