• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Why Won’t Biden go on Rogan?

Why Won’t Biden go on Rogan? - The American Mind

I’ve got a better idea! Have “Coen Pop” Harris and Joe Biden be a team and debate Trump!

I would think democrats at the minimum would require their candidate to be able to be lucid enough to not embarrass himself in a debate with his opponent. And giving the unspoken secret the MSM is hiding, people might be curious as to what Kamela Harris’s views on life in the USA are.

Because it's Joe Rogan.

Why Won’t Biden go on Rogan? - The American Mind

I’ve got a better idea! Have “Coen Pop” Harris and Joe Biden be a team and debate Trump!

I would think democrats at the minimum would require their candidate to be able to be lucid enough to not embarrass himself in a debate with his opponent. And giving the unspoken secret the MSM is hiding, people might be curious as to what Kamela Harris’s views on life in the USA are.

Because nobody takes Joe Rogan seriously.

It’s a picture of the grim reality of why Biden is hiding.

Biden is not hiding anything. He agreed to three debates. Nothing more, nothing less. Rogan is not a political expert, nor does he work for major news corporation. I have no idea why you want Biden to agree to a debate monitored by Rogan.

He's left of me. There aint anybody left of you.

If you’re to the right of Tim Pool of course you think Joe Rogan is just callin’ it down the middle.

I can assure you that Joe Rogan is not "backing" Trump in any way.

I can assure you that Joe Rogan is a barely shaved monkey podcaster who has nothing of value to offer in anything having to do with a national discussion.

Dude used to egg people on to eat spider sandwiches for cash prizes. He’s a dork.

"Why Won't Biden go on Rogan?"

I can't imagine why I should possibly care whether or not he goes on his show.

I can assure you that Joe Rogan is a barely shaved monkey podcaster who has nothing of value to offer in anything having to do with a national discussion.

Dude used to egg people on to eat spider sandwiches for cash prizes. He’s a dork.

This is a disappointing response.

Re: Why Wonâ€[emoji769]t Biden go on Rogan?

Because I don’t like the podcaster that you like?
No. Because you're more interested in some twisted blind partisanship thing than actually having a conversation.

The funniest part is by those metrics, I'm on "your side".

That is why I am disappointed.

No. Because you're more interested in some twisted blind partisanship thing than actually having a conversation.

The funniest part is by those metrics, I'm on "your side".

That is why I am disappointed.

It’s good to want. ;)

"Why Won't Biden go on Rogan?"

I can't imagine why I should possibly care whether or not he goes on his show.

This is pretty much my thought. There are 1000 shows and podcasts out there. Why would Rogans show be worth Biden showing up on?

Might as well ask why Trump won't agree to let me interview him.

Of course. I want a real conversation, that's why I post here.

You failed to deliver one, and I am disappointed. And your screen name suggested so much potential.

Stop flirting and just say the thing you would like to argue about. If you want to argue about whether or not Joe BIden should agree to a forum hosted by Joe Rogan, sure.

Thrill me with all the Smart Boy reasoning why the Democratic candidate for president should give Joe Rogan and his buddy Donald Trump their own Biden roast venue.

GO...

Stop flirting and just say the thing you would like to argue about. If you want to argue about whether or not Joe BIden should agree to a forum hosted by Joe Rogan, sure.

Thrill me with all the Smart Boy reasoning why the Democratic candidate for president should give Joe Rogan and his buddy Donald Trump their own Biden roast venue.

GO...

This is why I am disappointed.

Instead of imagining arguments you feel that I am making, why don't you just read the posts you responded to (poorly), and respond (intelligently) to them?

This is an example of what I am talking about.

I posted a factual statement - Joe Rogan is not a Trump supporter.

You responded with (and I am paraphrasing) - Joe Rogan is a poopy-head.

I'm guessing that because I said I sorta like Joe Rogan, you decided that I was part of The Enemy - and thought that by insulting Joe Rogan, you would upset me.

That is disappointing.

This is why I am disappointed.

Instead of imagining arguments you feel that I am making, why don't you just read the posts you responded to (poorly), and respond (intelligently) to them?

Ah ****. Can’t perform under pressure.

Now I’m disappointed.

Can’t be handle defending his views?

Yes. Why does he need to do it on a forum that is one sided and aimed at helping Trump? Can Trump not hack a debate moderated by Rachel Maddow?

Back
Top Bottom