• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why US main media streams spend time and money to...

Alexa,

According to the Islam, there are three condition:

1) Rape: Which isn't crime as I described above for the woman but the man who force her will be stoned with a proof.

2) When the person who tells that the woman have an adultery isn't her husband: In this condition, the person should come with four vouchers and vochers should be sincere and with no crime before themselves to proofing the adultery. Also, the vochers should have been seen the crime with their eyes. It's really hard to proof the adultery in Islam, sometimes I think it's impossible and is only for showing the huge of the crime.

3) If a husband tell that his wife done an adultery and he doesnt have any vouchers: In this condition, the husband should say "Allah" for 4 times and should say "Allah" one time again and damn of Allah will be with him if he lies, after this the crime will be proofed except when the woman say "Allah" for 4 times and should say "Allah" one time again to cancel the proof but damn of allah will be with her if she lies and her husband is right.

As you see, it's really hard to proof an adultery and only a proof will cause stoning to death. I'm 30 years old Iranian and never seen and hear about someone stoning in Iran because they wasnot proofable. I myself know alot of trollop womans who are free because there isn't any complaint against her and they haven't any husband to protest against her. However, if so, they should hardly proof their compliants.

My native language isn't english but I tried to describe the real condition of stoning in Iran and Islam which is valid only for a proofed adultery.

Hope these help.

Sincerely

Thank you for taking the time to reply. I am not sure I would agree with it ever, but thank you for putting it in perspective.

The US is a democracy and Iran isn't.

The US has had nuclear weapons for 65 years and has a track record of responsibility, Hiroshima and Nagasaki not withstanding.

The US Congress doesn't stand up and shout "Death to Iran".

No US head of state has ever called for wiping another country off the map.

Most importantly, there's something called the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty.

The US is a democracy and Iran isn't.

The US has had nuclear weapons for 65 years and has a track record of responsibility, Hiroshima and Nagasaki not withstanding.

Most importantly, there's something called the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty.

<<The US is a democracy and Iran isn't.>>
Even when they have 80% participation in their elections?

<<The US has had nuclear weapons for 65 years and has a track record of responsibility, Hiroshima and Nagasaki not withstanding>>
They are responsible against God and also history!

<<The US Congress doesn't stand up and shout "Death to Iran".>>
They didn't mean US citizens, they meant US government who shouted their passenger airplane above the Persian Gulf, who was colonialism about Iran during years. These are true for United Kingdom (England) too. This hate from zionist US government is intrinsic. This hate isn't against the US citizens at all. We know that there are alot of peoples in US that have a clear midsts.

<<No US head of state has ever called for wiping another country off the map.>>
Yes, they hasn't ever CALLED, usually they don't CALL, they DO this using their rich medias and military.

<<Most importantly, there's something called the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty.>>
No one can tell to another you shouldn't use Nuclear energy in a safe mode.

Thank you for taking the time to reply. I am not sure I would agree with it ever, but thank you for putting it in perspective.

I understand you well Alexa,
I myself don't have a clear understanding about this rule and hadn't try so far to understanding the concept behind of it.

It's clear that this rule cannot be acceptable by Americans because according to the holly-wood films, it seems that adultery is almost a normal action in west culture. I understand this well.

As I told, I haven't seen or heard about someone stoning in my 30 years life so far even from my parents. However, maybe there was some stoning in away un-educated villages which have been reflected in a bigger scale by your main stream medias. Unfortunately, this is their job to present us as a dogmatic enemy. Our medias sometimes do this against US too but a highbrow person never trust medias completely.

Regards

OK, It's summary of this thread and my understanding from answers so far.
Actually, I thought like Johnny before and his replies are my answers so far.
However, maybe I'm wrong, please help me to know the truth but please in an independent manner.
Thank you

The question was:

"As I know, US have most powerful world military including NUCLEAR bombs.
So, why it's main media streams such as FOX spend time and money to present Iran as most dangerous country?
How Iran can be dangerous as more as US can?
"

The answers are:

spud_meister: "because America is lead by slightly more sane people than Iran."
IS NOT MY ANSWER: Does FoxNews spend alot of time and money to only show that they are saner than Iranians?
Why they dont try to show that they are saner or Germans?!

Johnny: "The media tries to gain the support of the people to go into war."
IS BEST ANSWER SO FAR: Although please tell us why we're wrong in an independent manner if so.

mpg: "The US is a democracy and Iran isn't.
"
IS NOT MY ANSWER: They had 80% percent participation in their last election. They love American citizens
who have clear hearts but they hate zionist US government who shouted their passanger airplane above
Persian Gulf waters and finally it's their stipend to have safe Nuclear energy.

Do you mean the sane peoples who killed humans in Atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki? Or maybe you mean that sane peoples who killed Vietnameses?

So, which country is more dangerous? who has these in his workbook or who hasn't.
WWII Was ended with less bloodshed because of the Atomic Weapons used.

We used them 2 times, to end a bloody evil war. And we had many to keep the peace, and still do.

Has America threatened to wipe out an entire nation and her people? Oh that's right, no we have not. Iran has.

We used them 2 times, to end a bloody evil war. And we had many to keep the peace, and still do.

Has America threatened to wipe out an entire nation and her people? Oh that's right, no we have not. Iran has.

We didn't use nukes just to end the war, but to end it on our own one-sided terms. We could have accepted a negotiated surrender with far less bloodshed.

Iran hasn't threatened to wipe out anyone.

So, it seems that we should wait for Iraq atomic bombing too to end it with less bloodshed!. However, do you kill an insect on someone face with a big stone to help him or her? You say US did like this in WWII!. Sorry, it's not a good reason.

Actually, I don't try to say that we, Iranians, are best or will be good forever. But I think we aren't dangerous more than US or other countries and your mainstreams spend alot of time and your monies to present us as most dangerous country, I cannot understand it so I ask this here.

Regards

I understand you well Alexa,
I myself don't have a clear understanding about this rule and hadn't try so far to understanding the concept behind of it.

It's clear that this rule cannot be acceptable by Americans because according to the holly-wood films, it seems that adultery is almost a normal action in west culture. I understand this well.

Well I am not from the US but I would not take my understanding of American society from Hollywood films! ;)

As I told, I haven't seen or heard about someone stoning in my 30 years life so far even from my parents. However, maybe there was some stoning in away un-educated villages which have been reflected in a bigger scale by your main stream medias. Unfortunately, this is their job to present us as a dogmatic enemy. Our medias sometimes do this against US too but a highbrow person never trust medias completely.

Regards

We have heard of a recent case of a woman who was sentenced to be stoned to death, though it does appear now that she received 99 lashes for the adultry and that she was to be stoned to death for the supposed murder of her husband. Something which appears to be in dispute. It appears this case was kept out of the local news in Iran

The Guardian brought Mohammadi Ashtiani's plight to international attention on 3 July. Since then the case has drawn condemnation worldwide and a huge number of politicians, human rights activists and celebrities have joined the campaign for her release. In response, Iran has banned local media from reporting on the case.

Iran stoning case woman fainted on hearing sentence, says cellmate | World news | The Guardian

Adultery hurts. When it happens here the couple usually either find a way to move on from it or get a divorce which usually has a hefty financial penalty to the guilty party. It is however a civil case.

I remember also hearing of a girl of 16 in the 1990's who was hung for having sex in Iran. Such a waste of a life.

Obviously when people hear of these incidents they believe this is everyday life in Iran. I think you have put that in perspective by saying you have never heard of it.

Last edited:
Hi Alexa,

Well I am not from the US but I would not take my understanding of American society from Hollywood films! ;)
Yes, I agree and I wrote "it seems that adultery is almost a normal action in west culture." which means that I'm not sure.

It appears this case was kept out of the local news in Iran
I knew that some news were kept out and if these stories be right, I cannot say anything except that I'm sorry, sorry about these sillies near me :(

Back
Top Bottom