• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why Ukraine is being handled as it is

Like you said, it's not on you

And it's not on you either.

and you seem to think that if we just let things go it never will be on you. Y

No, that means the opposite. It means actually fixing it, hopefully, instead of just giving in and waiting for them to do it again in the future. I wrote that, read it again.
eah, it's you that's the focus of all your thinking.

So you didnt even understand what you read.

As far as religion, I'll pray for you.

I see you couldnt refute my analogy directly. That's ok, it stands as it is then.

This is conspiracy, my theory, on why Ukraine was attacked by Putin, why the attack was so lackadaisical, why Biden's first instinct was to offer Zelensky asylum and why nobody of consequence is doing anything more than moderate to middling sanctions in an effort to stop the invasion.

Here is the synopsis -
Igor Sechin is the president of Rosneft and a very close Putin ally. Sechin is also tied to the Steel dossier and is one of the contacts Carter Page met with. With the Durham investigation looking like it may be doing a MUCH deeper dive than anyone anticipated, that could tie Clinton to Sechin and if Clinton got tied to Sechin, even tangentially, the whole "Russiagate" thing would blow up, likely taking the entire Democrat party with it. On the Gazprom side of things, you've got Nord Stream 2 backed up because of sanctions after Putin took Crimea. If Putin took ALL of Ukraine then those sanctions could reasonably be lifted if the international community generally recognized a Russian right to Ukraine which would be a distinct possibility if Zelensky just left for asylum in the US. Putin would get everything he wanted and Biden would save the Democrat party or, as he sees it, Democracy in America.

I know this is TOTAL speculation but it's one way that all of this makes sense. Now, with Zelensky having resisted and Ukraine looking like they'd be a martyr if Putin takes them out everyone would be chomping at the bit to figure out how to undo the mess they created. Putin really can't back out at this point and Biden can't really push him too hard or something newsworthy might leak. Throw in a little complicity with the whole deal that involves Germany and Italy and you've got an answer to why they hesitated on cutting Russia out of SWIFT. The cherry on top of the sundae is that if all this stuff actually went down as I'm theorizing that makes Trump look like the American martyr and NOBODY in Europe (or American establishment politics) wants to see him turn out to be the winner in all this.
-----
That's the theory. Now last week a guy with a LOT more knowledge in regard to how all the "Russiagate" stuff went down wrote this piece -
https://www.realclearinvestigations..._of_war_happening_now_under_biden_820873.html

In this piece Sperry goes into some detail about how Clinton people were dealing with Ukrainians to flesh out their anti-Trump narrative, especially as concerned Manafort. Sperry also noted that Durham was talking to several Ukrainians. That means that this conspiracy actually has some substance behind it. It DOES NOT mean that Biden conspired with Putin to allow this invasion to happen but, well, the way things are going that just might be a possibility.
Your speculation shouldn't be discounted that easily.
I'd love to learn the above is true. Put those crazy Clintons and their criminal cabal, the Democrats who promoted Russian-Gate, right out of business.
Hurry up, Durham!

Or, on second thought, it could be as simple as this...
1647389026990-png.67380348

Last edited:
Your speculation shouldn't be discounted that easily.
I'd love to learn the above is true. Put those crazy Clintons and their criminal cabal, the Democrats who promoted Russian-Gate, right out of business.
Hurry up, Durham!

Or, on second thought, it could be as simple as this...
1647389026990-png.67380348
Are those numbers a code for this?

Back
Top Bottom