• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why the IRS IG Stopped with an Audit

Yep. He blew it. The real issue is GOP operatives creating a false scandal or actually trying to get at the tea party because of its threat to GOP electoral hopes. This is a GOP scandal.

Well, you're consistant. I'll give you that.

Well, you're consistant. I'll give you that.

Since we now know that Issa interfered with the investigation and that a GOP operative in the Cincinnati office was behind the "scandal", it's making more sense now.

Since we now know that Issa interfered with the investigation and that a GOP operative in the Cincinnati office was behind the "scandal", it's making more sense now.

We are only scratching the surface.

In terms of investigations, we are only about up to point in Watergate at which nixon was re-elected.

If I was you, though, I would be trying to end this quick, also. The goose won't get cooked if the heat doesn't get turned up.

Back
Top Bottom