• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why Should I Be Forced to Play Along with the Delusions of Others?

Once again, I'll call anybody whatever they want. I'm simply attempting to have a civil debate.
This is what that looks like.

The question presented was "why would I ever refer to another by any pronoun(s) other than what they were born with?"

I have provided my reasoning: so as not to offend\because the Golden Rule is worthwhile.

Is there no response?

Basically, transgender people have a brain leaning one sex and a body that leaned the other. The delusional are the bigots who refuse to accept the science and substitute, instead, whatever insane bs pops into their heads.

All clear?

Logical, sane, reasonable = agreeing with medical science

Batshit head****ed delusional = bigoted crap
But but but! It makes them uncomfortable? What if there's some peeny reaction to 'the wrong side!?'

They need to be SURE!!!! :rolleyes:

I agree, but this person is claiming he is a woman and if he rejects your premise that “he thinks he is a woman” then that begs the question, when did he start becoming a “woman”

Does this guy think Bruce Jenner was a woman when he was knocking up three different women a total of six times?
Are you unaware of the changes in humans going into and during adolescence?

And according to Jenner, he was putting up a front all that time, trying to be 'who he was supposed to be.'

hey look another post full of lies . . holy cow do you ever make an honest and factual post?
I love when lies and bigotry get exposed!

😁🍿

So you believe Bruce Jenner is a man?

And according to Jenner, he was putting up a front all that time, trying to be 'who he was supposed to be.'
So he is a he meaning a man?

wait now you are asking? LMAO

but you made this statement already

where did I claim that .. quote please or are you now admitting you posted a lie?
try not to dodge this time 😂

😁 🍿
That was a yes or no.
Is Bruce Jenner a man?

If you feel I’ve misrepresented you, then you can clear that up right now

Because you didn’t ask one. You only further obfuscated.
You do know what a question mark looks like, right?

This is what that looks like.

The question presented was "why would I ever refer to another by any pronoun(s) other than what they were born with?"

I have provided my reasoning: so as not to offend\because the Golden Rule is worthwhile.

Is there no response?
Forgive me as I seem to have misinterpreted the spirit of your post. But to answer the question, on a pragmatic level I'll call anybody whatever they want. I've not interest in being rude or trying to make someone feel unwelcome. However, I've no interest in changing society to make someone suffering from gender dysphoria feel more comfortable. For example, with a wife, two girls, a granddaughter and an aging mother I simply have no interest in allowing some man to use the women's restroom simply because he "identifies" in a nonconforming way. I've no interest in teaching my grandkids that this is something normal or something to be "celebrated".

Trans people often overexaggerate the birth gender persona because that was who they were told to be before their either come out and seek trans therapy or kill themselves because they cannot be who they were told to be and become suicidal trying.

That was a yes or no.
Is Bruce Jenner a man?

Answer mine and I'll answer yours. And mine of course is intended to lead to further discussion. Which I'm guessing is why you are avoiding it.

Is Bruce Jenner a man, yes or no?
There is no Bruce Jenner. It's now Kaitlyn Jenner. At least try to enlighten yourself the currents facts, if you want to discuss the individual 'honestly.'

That was a yes or no.
Is Bruce Jenner a man?

Why should others be forced to play along with your religious delusions because there is absolutely zero evidence for a creator deity or for Jesus?

That was a yes or no.
Is Bruce Jenner a man?

BOOOOOOOOM! another dodge LMAO

it doesn't matter what it WAS. We start with domino number one you dont get to jump in the middle and demand anything hahahah

YOU already posted a lie saying I made a claim
so now its on YOU to present where that claim was made or to admit you posted a lie
if YOU feel YOU made a mistake its on YOU to clear that up right now . . .

then any discussion can be had after that . . ready .. .go!

who bets my request is dodged and run from again!
😁 🍿

Why should others be forced to play along with your religious delusions because there is absolutely zero evidence for a creator deity or for Jesus?
Wow!

Talk about trying to change the subject!!!

Wow!

Says the poster who hasn't proved any delusion from their original failed OP yet
talk about hypocrisy LMAO
🍿

Answer mine and I'll answer yours. And mine of course is intended to lead to further discussion. Which I'm guessing is why you are avoiding it.
You’ll never answer mine.

Wow!

I'm not trying to change the subject. Its an analogy in an area that EMN understands because of his fundamentalist Catholicism.

There is concrete medical evidence that supports an incongruent gender identity. The question is why do you care so much? How many trans people have you met in public and confronted because of your opinions? Have you also not gotten over LGBT marriage since the Obergefell decision in 2015? How many LGBT couples have forced you to accept their equal marriage rights and how did you react?

Your opposition says much more about you and your ignorance of human sexuality. What are you possibly afraid of happening in 20-50 years because trans people exist openly and can be who they are truthfully instead of basing human sexuality on just DNA/chromosomes which doesn't always illustrate the complete and accurate picture?

Forgive me as I seem to have misinterpreted the spirit of your post. But to answer the question, on a pragmatic level I'll call anybody whatever they want. I've not interest in being rude or trying to make someone feel unwelcome. However, I've no interest in changing society to make someone suffering from gender dysphoria feel more comfortable. For example, with a wife, two girls, a granddaughter and an aging mother I simply have no interest in allowing some man to use the women's restroom simply because he "identifies" in a nonconforming way. I've no interest in teaching my grandkids that this is something normal or something to be "celebrated".

In terms of who uses your restrooms, you can be as arbitrary as you like with your guests as that touches on your own privacy in your home.

Elsewhere, it's going to be up to whoever is in charge of those restrooms, and there's a variety of approaches. Where do you land on unisex single-seat restrooms? Seems appropriate for schools anyhow, to me.

We aren't really looking to change much of anything, as I expect trans people have generally been using their preferred restroom the entire time. How would we know, in the majority of cases?

No one is forcing you to teach your grandkids anything. For them, trans folk will likely just be something they are aware of and not a big deal. Like how a generation ago a divorce or marrying an Italian was a big deal, and today it would just be a confusing thing to object to, for most.

For example, with a wife, two girls, a granddaughter and an aging mother I simply have no interest in allowing some man to use the women's restroom simply because he "identifies" in a nonconforming way.

That's delusional. People who attack others in restrooms will do so regardless of law and people who don't attack people in restrooms will not be driven to.

Completely delusional bs. That's what you believe.

I'm sure you're a big gun control supporter. You think that will prevent crime. No guns and no toilets, that's what you think will end crime.

"We gotta protect them wimmins!! No guns and no toilets!!!"

Moronic.

I'm not trying to change the subject. Its an analogy in an area that EMN understands because of his fundamentalist Catholicism.

There is concrete medical evidence that supports an incongruent gender identity. The question is why do you care so much? How many trans people have you met in public and confronted because of your opinions? Have you also not gotten over LGBT marriage since the Obergefell decision in 2015? How many LGBT couples have forced you to accept their equal marriage rights and how did you react?

Your opposition says much more about you and your ignorance of human sexuality. What are you possibly afraid of happening in 20-50 years because trans people exist openly and can be who they are truthfully instead of basing human sexuality on just DNA/chromosomes which doesn't always illustrate the complete and accurate picture?
I don’t care and I don’t know any trans people. And so far one homosexual couple is demanding I accept their marriage which I don’t as the Scriptures state that marriage is between one man and one woman. It is, for the record, why I do not accept plural marriages either.

Back
Top Bottom