• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why might Joe Biden want to harm the USA?

Why might Joe Biden want to harm the USA? (anonymous poll, unlimited choice)

• 1 To protect the environment

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • 2 To feed the Military Industrial Congressional Complex with money

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • 3 To protect the Biden and Soros investments in Ukrainian biolabs

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • 4 Other response

Votes: 6 85.7%

• Total voters

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist

1/ Cumulative CO₂ emissions from fossil fuel combustion worldwide 1750-2021, by country.
The United States was the biggest emitter in history as of 2021, having released 422 billion metric tons
of carbon dioxide (GtCO₂) into the atmosphere since the birth of the industrial revolution.

2/ The war in Afghanistan wasn't going anywhere, so leaving a large stock of weapons
behind for whoever wanted them might start some wars in the future,

and Russia had stated repeatedly that they would not permit Ukraine to join NATO,
and where there's a war there will be weapons sales,
110 thousand million dollars worth to the US 'defense' industry so far,
so in late 2021 we sent the first shipments of weapons to Kyiv and the
war followed and then we had to send lots and lots more weapons.

I’m gonna have to go with the Soros Ukraine biolabs.

I’m just really antisemetic. That Soros guy can’t be up to any good. So I like to blame him for anything as a socially acceptable target for my biases.

2/ The war in Afghanistan wasn't going anywhere, so leaving a large stock of weapons
behind for whoever wanted them might start some wars in the future,

and Russia had stated repeatedly that they would not permit Ukraine to join NATO,
and where there's a war there will be weapons sales,
110 thousand million dollars worth to the US 'defense' industry so far,
so in late 2021 we sent the first shipments of weapons to Kyiv and the
war followed and then we had to send lots and lots more weapons.
Another wordy right wing newbie. Hitting #1 with an unclear dig at Biden thrown in. Anyone seeing a pattern?

The Fringe right dishonest messaging agenda:
  1. Erode U.S. citizen support for Ukraine
  2. Minimize the violence of J6.
  3. Demonize LGTBQ people.
  4. Demonize immigrants and minorities
  5. Push/claim Biden has dementia.
  6. Promote Trump as an innocent, good man.
  7. Avoid/derail firearms legislation
  8. Promote distrust in our voting system.

I can't even tell what #1 is saying. The US caused a lot of climate harm. How does that relate to Biden harming the country?

#2 is crap. Putin wrongly committed a war crime further invading Ukraine. He used propaganda excuses including NATO membership. The US is rightly helping Ukraine defend.

1/ Cumulative CO₂ emissions from fossil fuel combustion worldwide 1750-2021, by country.
The United States was the biggest emitter in history as of 2021, having released 422 billion metric tons
of carbon dioxide (GtCO₂) into the atmosphere since the birth of the industrial revolution.
"centrist"

lolz

I can't even tell what #1 is saying. The US caused a lot of climate harm. How does that relate to Biden harming the country?

#2 is crap. Putin wrongly committed a war crime further invading Ukraine. He used propaganda excuses including NATO membership. The US is rightly helping Ukraine defend.
#1 via the green mandate - about the first thing Joe did was to cancel the XL pipeline,
which did both this country and Canada a certain amount of harm.

#2, the Biden speeches have been lies, and the lies don't add up:

#2, the Biden speeches have been lies, and the lies don't add up:

None of that even if true justifies Putin's wrong war.

#1 via the green mandate - about the first thing Joe did was to cancel the XL pipeline, which did both this country and Canada a certain amount of harm.

It did a lot of good. It had some economic price - mostly for the Koch company.

#1 via the green mandate - about the first thing Joe did was to cancel the XL pipeline,
which did both this country and Canada a certain amount of harm.
Yeah, why wouldn't America want a pipeline crossing our aquifers and indigenous peoples lands to transport oil that will be sold outside of America? In what way did the XL pipeline cancelation hurt America?

Reminds me of Colbert when he played a right wing asshole and would phrase the question, "Bush... Great president or The Greatest president?"

CUZ, JEWISH SPACE LASERS!!!

Es7pawGW4AAs-Zt.jpg

And the DEATH STAR OF DAVID, commands it!

TO OWN THE LIBS!!!

Trump and Mitch are Russian assets.

Deal with it...
Yeah...Mitch McConnell is a Russian asset.

Which is why he said he'd push hard in favor of a vote on Sweden and Finland's NATO membership thru the Senate. Because he's a Russian asset.

Back
Top Bottom