• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Why Hillary?

GySgt said:
A Vegan in the White House?

Steak houses would close down. People would be out of work. Vegetarian stores would be springing up all across the country. Vegan food is expensive, so the economy would suffer. The bovine population would quadruple and there would be cow **** everywhere.

This is dangers water. I'd have to weigh the guilt I would feel for the out of job steakhouse employee that can't feed his family.

Hey dude. Vegan food is cheap. I really think it will save the economy. Not to mention how much thinner Americans would be. :mrgreen:

Think of how much we'll save on medical expenses!

galenrox said:
lol, yeah, thin from malnutrition!

I've got thirty pounds of pork in my freezer, I don't think the anti-meat route is the road for me :)

I'm sure what you meant to say was thinner from healthier eating. :nahnah:

Clinton for Prez? EEK!

If she runs (which she will) I will oppose her at all costs. If she is elected, I will either secede from the union, take over Cuba and make it a democracy, or if escape is impossible, martyr myself. Trust me, it will be the end of the world if Hillary is elected.

I agree with you, though I would NEVER want Hillary in the White House. I can think of several women more qualified both professionally and ideologically than she is.

Ditto.

Kelzie said:
Like me? :2wave:

You run against her, I'll support ya.

A Vegan in the White House?

Steak houses would close down. People would be out of work. Vegetarian stores would be springing up all across the country. Vegan food is expensive, so the economy would suffer. The bovine population would quadruple and there would be cow **** everywhere.

This is dangers water. I'd have to weigh the guilt I would feel for the out of job steakhouse employee that can't feed his family.

:rofl

Humans are omnivorous by nature, eh? Therefore it would mean anarchy if you tried to close down meat places...

Seriously, Hillary does NOT belong in the white house.
What she will most likely do is the day after she settles in, she will redecorate the White House. God knows what she will do with it, but the outside will probably be pink or something. Then all sorts of hell will break loose, China will attack us, North Korea will attack everyone else, we'll nuke them back, they'll nuke us back; in the midst of all this, the San Andreas fault line will break and the West coast will sink into the ocean, Yellowstone will spontaneously erupt, the hidden fault lines running through northern Illinois and under NYC will go, the ice caps will spontaneously melt, the plague will return, world wide nuclear war will erupt, France will surrender (as usual), Russia will miss and hit everyone else, Pakistan and India will annihalate each other, Germany will wish they didn't start two world wars so they could get into the fight, Australia will be like "Wtf mate?", and then the world will be knocked off its orbit, the moon will crash into us, and everyone will die. All because half this nation was morally and intellectually bankrupt enough to elect Hillary Clinton for president.

I think I'm done now :lol:

P.S. Chef Boyardee FTW!!! He got more votes at my school than Nader!

Finster said:
The best chance the republicans have of again being voted in by the majority is to support Hillary for the democratic party nomination.

She's a male hating sexist idiot.

Back that up please. With anything.

Kelzie said:
Back that up please. With anything.

Well, I don't believe that she is an idiot. She is shrewed and calculating. She has completely remade her image and tried to make herself more palatable. However, if the Democrats do nominate her, the Democrats will face their biggest disaster since Carter.

ludahai said:
Well, I don't believe that she is an idiot. She is shrewed and calculating. She has completely remade her image and tried to make herself more palatable. However, if the Democrats do nominate her, the Democrats will face their biggest disaster since Carter.

Just because you keep saying it doesn't make it any more true.

FinnMacCool said:
I was actually pretty pissed off when I wrote this post but it would be lie for me to say that I have very little respect for radical christian mothers who think they can get the government to do their parenting for them while making the rest of us suffer. However I don't think you are one of them particularily by your name. If you were an extremist I'm sure you would've joined in the book burnings of Harry Potter.

I know I'm kinda late on a responce here to this post as there are so many other posts but here goes......

Thanks for clarifying where you stand:2razz: I myself have not a lot of respect for the Christian "Wackos" either.

Fear and ignorance was the cause of the burning of Harry Potter books. If parents would take the time to actually read them with an open mind, they would find that the books actually teach excellent moral lessons.

I must admit that I was on the initial band wagon where HP was concerned, as I knew a young man who got caught up in the actual witchcraft issue. He purchased a Ouija board off the net and actually learned how to use it. But most children won't get involved in the magical aspects of the book because that is not the main focus.

After I sat down and read the books, I found myself a supporter and do not hesitate to take on anyone who feels that the books are "evil" or a bad influence.

Actually, there are so many kids out there that don't have attentive parents to teach them the lessons in HP, that if they had access to the books, they might actually turn out to be ok adults regardless of the way they were raised.

Back
Top Bottom