• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why Does Civil Rights Activist Keep a Tally of the Declining White Population in his Office?

Why Does Mark Potok Keep a Tally of the Declining White Populations in his Office?

• Total voters
Are you under 50? If so, then you know the SPLCs work, as its intertwined in American public education now. People who've heard of groups like the SPLC are bombarded daily by what they achieved, which is today's hyper obsession with racism, and the phantom menace of the right.

No, I'm definitely not under 50, sad to say. My SON will be 50 in a few years.

I'm familiar ith the SPLC's work, but that doesn't mean I know the names of all the players.

In what way are the involved in public education?

Awareness of racism and bigotry is only "hyper obsessive" to those who have no empathy for minority groups, IMO. And the right is not a phantom menace, just an ideology with deeply embedded racism, so much so that many adherents don't even see the bigotry. Well, maybe they are beginning to, since Trump, who so many on the right admire to the point of hero worship, has made it okay to be racist due to his own disposition on that regard. It isn't obsession, just awareness.

Back
Top Bottom