• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Why do dead people favor Democrats??

boxedin

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
It seems only reasonable that the dead vote would likely be more less evenly split between Democrats and Republicans, no? I wouldn't think that there's more politically active dead Democrats than dead Republicans. Maybe it's just a case of the dead Republican voters being sneaker and able to hide their deadness better. Or perhaps all those Republican poll watchers are less inclined to challenge their own dead voters.

I sure hope Rudy gets involved here and launches an in depth investigation into just what's going on here!!

Dead Republican votes are perfectly legal. in fact, all Republican votes are legal.

It seems only reasonable that the dead vote would likely be more less evenly split between Democrats and Republicans, no? I wouldn't think that there's more politically active dead Democrats than dead Republicans. Maybe it's just a case of the dead Republican voters being sneaker and able to hide their deadness better. Or perhaps all those Republican poll watchers are less inclined to challenge their own dead voters.

I sure hope Rudy gets involved here and launches an in depth investigation into just what's going on here!!
Are there any dead votes, at all, anywhere?

They don't/can't. But the people who use them against their will certainly favor Democrats.

Because Heaven is a Communist utopia, and the people who went there have converted and just want to give us a head start. And because Hell is like most of our big cities, and Democrats feel most at home there and they want more company?

It's because dead people have more common sense than today's Republicans

Probably because Republican policies are what got them killed in the first place.

lol

Since our voting process is secret, how would you even prove that dead people votes favor Democrats? Or are you just throwing out a baseless, partisan assumption here?

:ROFLMAO:

Guess you jumped the shark on this one Trumpkin, the "dead" voters (all of them) have been proven to be ALIVE, Trump and Carlson were wrong, as usual.

Guess you jumped the shark on this one Trumpkin, the "dead" voters (all of them) have been proven to be ALIVE, Trump and Carlson were wrong, as usual.

Uh, "Trumpkin". What 'th hell is that all about?

As for dead voters being proven to be ALIVE, I have to wonder just what measure of aliveness was employed to arrive at that conclusion? I'm pretty sure delusionists like DT & TC would send rudy to court to make a case that alive can sometimes mean dead. That would make about as much sense as literally every other case he's presented in a pathetic attempt to alter reality.

I guess the same reason brain dead morons favor the GOP among the living

Just like most of those black people in Florida circa 2000 turned out not to be felons after all

Uh, "Trumpkin". What 'th hell is that all about?

As for dead voters being proven to be ALIVE, I have to wonder just what measure of aliveness was employed to arrive at that conclusion? I'm pretty sure delusionists like DT & TC would send rudy to court to make a case that alive can sometimes mean dead. That would make about as much sense as literally every other case he's presented in a pathetic attempt to alter reality.

LOL Alive means they tracked the people down who the Trumpkins claimed were dead, and talked to them.

Video of Tucker Carlson apologizing for claiming voters were dead: https://www.thewrap.com/tucker-carlson-apologizes-dead-georgia-voter-isnt-dead-video/

Man arrested for voter fraud in Luzerne County
FORTY FORT, Pa. — Authorities in Luzerne County said they have stopped a case of voter fraud.
County detectives say a man from Forty Fort filled out an application for an absentee ballot for his mother, who is dead.
According to court paperwork, 67-year-old Robert Lynn used a typewriter to fill out that absentee ballot application in the name of his deceased mother. Court records show she passed away five years ago.
Lynn is a registered republican. Court paperwork shows the application was flagged in September, and election officials reported it to county detectives.
Luzerne County officials said this is the first voter fraud arrest here in 30 years.
https://www.wnep.com/article/news/l...unty/523-7fc4fd2f-9105-47e7-a510-2b5ff176ab2c

😆

Does this have the distinction of being the first arrest in 2020 election fraud?
It could be...I know the Penn. Lt. Gov. is demanding his reward from Texas Gov. Patrick.

@JohnFetterman
Hey, Governor Patrick- it’s your counterpart in Pennsylvania. I’d like to collect your handsome reward for reporting voter fraud. I got a dude in Forty Fort, PA who tried to have his dead mom vote for Trump. I’d like mine in Sheetz gift cards pls. ps. The Cowboys blow.

Every election the Republicans just lie and lie.

Lying is to be found across the political spectrum imo Rudy., I just think there have been many examples of voter fiddles/fraud in US elections, certainly over my time looking/reading into them with my real interest coming from the hypocrisy on display when the elections of other places around the world are scoffed at, deemed unreliable/illegitimate or worse still undermined/attacked and/or overturned by the US with the support of the population in most cases.

Since our voting process is secret, how would you even prove that dead people votes favor Democrats? Or are you just throwing out a baseless, partisan assumption here?

Baseless partisan?? Hardly! Some of my best friends are dead and they've confided in me which way they voted. I can also tap into the any & all voting machines via my own personal super computer-- with the blessing of the DNC of course-- and see exactly who all the dead people voted for.

LOL Alive means they tracked the people down who the Trumpkins claimed were dead, and talked to them.

Video of Tucker Carlson apologizing for claiming voters were dead: https://www.thewrap.com/tucker-carlson-apologizes-dead-georgia-voter-isnt-dead-video/

Wait, but is that good enough? It's definitely possible DNC operatives sent top notch special effects people to make these zombie voters look and sound like real people.
:)

Back
Top Bottom