• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why conservatives are large percentage of unvaccinated

You don't hear from the doctors who have studied this and disagree because FB, Twitter, YouTube, and MSM suppress them.
Doctors of medicine, or self-appointed quacks?
Discussions of the science of Covid or fevered conspiracies?

Actually cons base their beliefs on the Bill of Rights and the constitution. Liberty and freedom are the guiding tenants of cons and the constitution makes sure religion does not have a place in government so your premise is flawed.
I disagree. Some of their beliefs, yes, but mostly their religion

Doctors of medicine, or self-appointed quacks?
Discussions of the science of Covid or fevered conspiracies?
I say your doctors are quacks. Now what?

The NIH has also determined there is not enough data to recommend ivermectin as a treatment of COVID-19.

The NIH website says: "There is insufficient evidence for the COVID-19 Treatment Guidelines Panel (the Panel) to recommend either for or against the use of ivermectin for the treatment of COVID-19.

Merck, the manufacturers of Ivermectin, has also stated that it doesn't recommend the use of their drug because its effects in treating COVID-19 lacks evidence.

reductio ad absurdum , you are arguing all doctors are quacks.
wingardium-leviosa-magic.gif

:)

"I've told everybody to check back with me in June and if there are 75,000 deaths or more in America from the Corona Virus, I will sign off here for good."

Why is he still here?
The folks who announce they're going to leave are the ones you can guarantee never will.
:)

I say your doctors are quacks. Now what?
What respectable scientists are you referring to? The Only scientist I (sort of) respect who is a vaccine skeptic is Bret Weinstein. However, anyone who listens to him should listen to Sam Harris's reaction to Bret's unhelpful analysis. The fact is that millions of people have been safely vaccinated. In most countries the unvaccinated are running, not walking to get their dose when it becomes available

I say your doctors are quacks.
State-by-state Covid statistics show the vaccinations, masks, and social distancing are effective measures in combatting the pandemic.

For all the angst about the need to remove Governor Newsom, California's diminishing numbers of Covid infections show that the state is on the correct path.

"I've told everybody to check back with me in June and if there are 75,000 deaths or more in America from the Corona Virus, I will sign off here for good."

Why is he still here?
Because he lives to make trolling posts here.

Simple really. Conservatives are wary of government and rightly so. They tend to want to make their own decisions based on information they glean for themselves.
Leftist on the other hand like government that tells them what to do and makes decisions for them. Lifes just simpler that way and government replaces your parents. You never really have to grow up.

In this covid pandemic that leads to vaccine hesitancy by cons especially after Fauci lied right out of the gate and democrats said they wouldn't take "Trumps vaccine".

"Asked during a Sept. 2020 CNN interview whether she’d get the vaccine if it were released before the election, Harris said, “Well, I think that’s gotta be an issue for all of us.”

During that same interview, she claimed that scientists were being “muzzled,” “suppressed” and sidelined.”

“Because he’s looking at an election coming up in less than 60 days and he’s grasping to get whatever he can to pretend he has been a leader on this issue when he is not,” she said.

However, Moncef Slaoui, the then-chief adviser to Operation Warp Speed, confirmed at the time that none of this was true: “I have to say there has been absolutely no interference,” he said, as reported by CNN.

Anthony Fauci lied about masks; now he complains that people 'distrust authority'​

Conservatives are not fools. It is wrong to say conservatives are unvaccinated----they ARE vaccinated. You speak of those who are NOT conservatives. Many trump supporters say they are conservative, but that is nearly impossible. CINO

What respectable scientists are you referring to? The Only scientist I (sort of) respect who is a vaccine skeptic is Bret Weinstein. However, anyone who listens to him should listen to Sam Harris's reaction to Bret's unhelpful analysis. The fact is that millions of people have been safely vaccinated. In most countries the unvaccinated are running, not walking to get their dose when it becomes available
I suppose that is why the CDC stopped in May reporting on all those who got the Delta variant after being vaccinated, eh?

I suppose that is why the CDC stopped in May reporting on all those who got the Delta variant after being vaccinated, eh?
CDC is still conducting studies and reporting data. Below is from the beginning of this month.

A new CDC study out Friday provides what may be the most jolting evidence yet of the threat the highly contagious delta variant may pose to the fully vaccinated, particularly as it usurped every other COVID-19 strain to dominate American cases.

State-by-state Covid statistics show the vaccinations, masks, and social distancing are effective measures in combatting the pandemic.

For all the angst about the need to remove Governor Newsom, California's diminishing numbers of Covid infections show that the state is on the correct path.
Check Florida and get back to me.

CDC is still conducting studies and reporting data. Below is from the beginning of this month.

A new CDC study out Friday provides what may be the most jolting evidence yet of the threat the highly contagious delta variant may pose to the fully vaccinated, particularly as it usurped every other COVID-19 strain to dominate American cases.
Where’s the records on breakthrough cases. Get them and get back to me. Thanks

Where’s the records on breakthrough cases. Get them and get back to me. Thanks
The data is in the article I linked which are based on patient records. You're welcome.

Back
Top Bottom