• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why are so many women anti-choice?

AtlantaAdonis

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
There should be a massive Lysistrata-style sex strike in Texas about now, but we won't get it. What's wrong with about half of women?

lol so own the conservatives by stop being sexually promiscious

I'm just glad all conservative politicians and conservative men always wear condoms.

There should be a massive Lysistrata-style sex strike in Texas about now, but we won't get it. What's wrong with about half of women?
What's "wrong" with them is, I suspect, they have a different definition than you on what constitutes human life.

Brainwashing is common, especially in the Churchy states.

What's "wrong" with them is, I suspect, they have a different definition than you on what constitutes human life.
Lol...as if Right Wingers give a **** about human life. See COVID in red states for proof of that.

After all, these are people who cheered Ron Paul when he said we should let the uninsured die.

The idea that you can legislate when life begins is the very definition of hubris.

I actually think that is the root of the discussion.

If you think life begins at conception, chances are you are pro life.

If you think life does not begin at conception, chances are you are not pro life.

If you think life does not begin at conception, chances are you are not pro life.
Literally posted on that thought in another thread just seconds ago ...

Pro birth, not pro life.

Especially when they are anti-mask and anti-vax.

Right-wing women probably just need a full body massage with Happy ending to be Happier.

That’s an outdated argument. Most of the more intelligent pro-choices agree that human life begins at conception (because, ya know, elementary biology). The question is when that life gains value.

And that’s fine, as long as they don’t try to force others to abide by their values when they disagree on the morality of abortion.

Most likely if the fetus cannot survive without that parent's "life support".

Therefore, a human can be legally killed by his/her parent ... right?

Maybe because they have seen and bonded with a child well before birth. Total speculation on my part. I remember seeing my kids before they were born, technology must be much better now. Couldn't imagine chosing to kill them.

I guess bodily autonomy is a foreign concept to certain women…

Back
Top Bottom