• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why always Guns Not Peace !!

No, you are wrong, I am stating a fact. I also verified it, in the sense of affirming it as true. That's all there is to it, this is categorically different than a matter of opinion.

If you doubt the fact that the magisterium of the Catholic Church is infallible, I encourage you to talk to a priest at your local parish about it.

You made the statement: The magisterium of the Catholic Church sets the standard for all Christianity, and hence is binding on Protestant heretics whether they choose to acknowledge it or not.

I'm sorry, but unless you can demonstrate how that statement is verifiable/falsifiable you cannot convince me that it is anything other than a statement of opinion.

You made the statement: The magisterium of the Catholic Church sets the standard for all Christianity, and hence is binding on Protestant heretics whether they choose to acknowledge it or not.

I'm sorry, but unless you can demonstrate how that statement is verifiable/falsifiable you cannot convince me that it is anything other than a statement of opinion.

It's a statement of fact, not opinion. If your education is so deficient you don't know the difference between a statement of fact (the magisterium of the catholc church is infallible) from a statement of opinion (Jazz music is good) then you are beyond my ability to educate you on this forum.

Maybe try repeating second grade?

It's a statement of fact, not opinion. If your education is so deficient you don't know the difference between a statement of fact (the magisterium of the catholc church is infallible) from a statement of opinion (Jazz music is good) then you are beyond my ability to educate you on this forum.

Maybe try repeating second grade?

I'm sorry, my original assessment remains unchanged. I don't see that you've provided anything other than statements of opinion.

I'm sure the other posters were aware that this was the case, so in retrospect I'm not sure why I even bothered pointing out the obvious.

Ya of course your right, but I dont wanna know about the fact by reading the amendment of a country who first ever nuked and second largest nuke stockpiles in the world and killed many peoples upto the date.

I am not talking about which kills most people and, I just want to differentiate us from animals. Even animals are way better than us most time

You might be safer with them. But you'll need grow claws and sharp teeth to live with them.

"The commandment, “Thou shalt not kill,” is unconditional and inexorable.[...] Both by precept and example, the lowly Nazarene taught us the doctrine of non-resistance, and so convinced was He of the soundness of that doctrine that He sealed His belief with death on the cross."

I didn't realize you were a religious man.

The magisterium of the Catholic Church sets the standard for all Christianity, and hence is binding on Protestant heretics whether they choose to acknowledge it or not.

So when the infallible translation, the Catechism and the teachings of Christ generally say it is wrong to kill when there is any option of retreat or nonviolent solution, that is correct. Not to mention that "murder" is, from a strictly academic standpoint as a hebraist, an entirely wrong translation.

Are you calling me a heretic? I just want to be clear that you are saying that only Catholic doctrine is what counts.

Are you calling me a heretic? I just want to be clear that you are saying that only Catholic doctrine is what counts.

Catholic doctrine is the only accurate Christian doctrine.

Catholic doctrine is the only accurate Christian doctrine.

that's horsecrap. but it has no relevance in a gun thread. When it comes to guns, I am the Pope and I an infallible :mrgreen:

Such a silly statement.

Yea. No offence to Catholics, but I see there's as the least accurate. Only because they cling to earthly tradition over Christs teachings.

The church of pedophilia.

Okay now, I wouldn't go that far. That's certainly not their doctrine, which is what we're talking about.

Yeah, whatever. :roll:

I love the pronouncements of silly opinion that he decrees are facts

like his inane comments about gun ownership

its hysterical

I think that is what most of us find as silly.

Dude...spit the hook out. He is just playing everyone...seriously. Look at his "opinions", "facts" and logic. He is using a playbook right out of Month Python. Just watch the episode
Argument Clinic - YouTube

It is the same playbook. He does not believe a word of it and is a simple provocateur.

Dude...spit the hook out. He is just playing everyone...seriously. Look at his "opinions", "facts" and logic. He is using a playbook right out of Month Python. Just watch the episode
Argument Clinic - YouTube

It is the same playbook. He does not believe a word of it and is a simple provocateur.

which is why I was the first poster on this board to note his game is that of contrarian. but there is some utility to bashing the idiocy of his posts-it educates others

Like why its always about guns guns guns than making peace. Its not about toughest gun law or protecting yourself. why people don't solve problems as a 6 sense human than hunting each other like dogs. We are being created as most intelligent creature in this world, but mostly I don't find any difference between dogs and human. its feels same to me.:(
What peaceful solution should the faculty of Sandy Hook have used?

I love the pronouncements of silly opinion that he decrees are facts

like his inane comments about gun ownership

its hysterical

That is why I put him on the ignore list. He is the only one too. Pretty bad.

This what I am talking about, if you wanna live your life more suspicious with all your neighbors. Here you go 'introduce gun law' and loose the happiness !!! if thats what you guys want ... Thanks for post this video.

Back
Top Bottom