• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why aliens haven’t visited Earth yet

Evidence requires determinism. If this, then that.

If determinism can be violated at will, then the concept of evidence has no meaning. Else I could just say something magical occurred. A dependent in court could just claim a unicorn took a blood sample in his sleep and teleported it to the crime scene.
If something exists, then some uncaused causer must have caused it.
If Christ walked out of the tomb after being dead for three days, then he is who he says he is.
If the universe seems to be finely-tuned, it very well may have been.

If something exists, then some uncaused causer must have caused it.
If Christ walked out of the tomb after being dead for three days, then he is who he says he is.
If the universe seems to be finely-tuned, it very well may have been.
So if God exists....someone created him. Lol

I swore Mike Tyson was an alien the way he knocked everyone out, until Holyfield.
He was a freekin beast, but that Robin Givens ruined everything.

Beware evil women, Grip.

He was a freekin beast, but that Robin Givens ruined everything.

Beware evil women, Grip.
He started slipping when Gus died and he replaced Roach with a posse of dipshits.

Evol wimmins is my jam, Sam! :LOL:

..but I saw on TV that they definitely have.

wgj7ylvs7mfx.png

He started slipping when Gus died and he replaced Roach with a posse of dipshits.

Evol wimmins is my jam, Sam! :LOL:
Yes, Cus kept him on his feet and directed.

...but let Iron Mike serve as a grim reminder how a woman's wilds may lead on to ruin. OhOhohohhh the tragedy. (mornfultears smiley)

Tyson v Ali, in their prime?

Ali could move. No one could hit Ali in his prime.

Ali on points.
I guess I'd go Tyson in just under 4 minutes. Twice to the liver opens up Ali's chin to one of those Tyson's explosions from the floor.

Of course If Tyson didn't get him in 3 tops, Ali wins by points.

I guess I'd go Tyson in just under 4 minutes. Twice to the liver opens up Ali's chin to one of those Tyson's explosions from the floor.

Of course If Tyson didn't get him in 3 tops, Ali wins by points.
You know, I love the story about young Ali (Cassius) having rocks thrown at him and dodging them as a training exercise. Mike was called Iron Mike for good reason, but Ali, (and I should say that in his prime he was Cassius Clay - and having enormous respect for his stance on the Vietnam War) had iron will, and would not have allowed himself to lose.

For more on that see Ali Frasier 3.

You know, I love the story about young Ali (Cassius) having rocks thrown at him and dodging them as a training exercise. Mike was called Iron Mike for good reason, but Ali, (and I should say that in his prime he was Cassius Clay - and having enormous respect for his stance on the Vietnam War) had iron will, and would not have allowed himself to lose.

For more on that see Ali Frasier 3.
I'm a big fan of both, and it would probably come down to whether or not one or two of those uppercuts landed early or not.

It’s probably because Earth is like the Haiti of the universes……🤷

Back
Top Bottom