• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Whoops: Harris Mistakenly Says the US Has an Alliance With North Korea

eman623

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
So we have a president who looks for dead congresswoman, and a VP who thinks we have a strong alliance, and did I mention it was both strong and an alliance, with the "Republic of North Korea"

Eh it was a Democratic Party member so they will get a pass. It’s only important if someone on the right misspeaks then you have to pounce.

I always find it amusing that people make threads over what is obviously a gaffe.

So we have a president who looks for dead congresswoman, and a VP who thinks we have a strong alliance, and did I mention it was both strong and an alliance, with the "Republic of North Korea"

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/davidmack/dumb-trump-moments

I had a poster in college of Dubya’s “best” moments, too.

Eh it was a Democratic Party member so they will get a pass. It’s only important if someone on the right misspeaks then you have to pounce.
Harris gaffes so often, just keeping up with pouncing on her idiocy is a full time job.

Why do you pretend to be a progressive when all you ever do is say shit about Democrats and progressives?

Yup, that was a gaffe. Okay.

No, she doesn't think we have a strong alliance with Trump's lover Kim. She made a gaffe. That isn't the same thing as thinking what your article claimed she thinks.

It's really sad that conservatives find anything to nitpick the administration but refuse to admit that Trump is a criminal and a traitor.

Why do you pretend to be a progressive when all you ever do is say shit about Democrats and progressives?
Just because I find the pieces of human garbage that currently mislabeling themselves as progressive the shit stain of out politics doesn’t mean I’ll change the way I identify. I say screw em and call out the bullshit

Just because I find the pieces of human garbage that currently mislabeling themselves as progressive the shit stain of out politics doesn’t mean I’ll change the way I identify. I say screw em and call out the bullshit

You never criticize the Republicans. You always post things like you did here. You know it too.

You are not a progressive.

You never criticize the Republicans. You always post things like you did here. You know it too.

You are not a progressive.
See I do criticize Republicans but you only Seem to have selective attention. Maybe a little self reflecting in private meditation will help center your view a little.

Yup, that was a gaffe. Okay.

No, she doesn't think we have a strong alliance with Trump's lover Kim. She made a gaffe. That isn't the same thing as thinking what your article claimed she thinks.
The original Gaffe Machine® must be gifting her his expertise by osmosis.

She is old, old people forget things.

Hate is the enemy of the American people.

Back
Top Bottom