• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Whoops: Harris Mistakenly Says the US Has an Alliance With North Korea

So we have a president who looks for dead congresswoman, and a VP who thinks we have a strong alliance, and did I mention it was both strong and an alliance, with the "Republic of North Korea"

Instead of amplifying every silly misstatement as though it actually mattered, why not criticize actual policies? There's plenty of actual things ripe for criticism or debate, rather than this viral nonsense.

Your stomach must have hurt from laughing when Trump was in office then.
I gave them the same eye roll. People make gaffes. Some are more prone than others (Biden and Trump are both gaffe machines).

So we have a president who looks for dead congresswoman, and a VP who thinks we have a strong alliance, and did I mention it was both strong and an alliance, with the "Republic of North Korea"

She misspoke? Big ****ing deal; but let's manufacture a political crisis out of it and pretend we're outraged. Got nothing better to do today?

Last edited:

come join us in the thread about little girls who were raped and couldn't get an abortion in their state. that issue will be talked about forever. this thread is all but forgotten.

Yeah, she must be removed from office immediately and executed for making this minor mistake.

I’ve read your posts. May he who is without sin cast the first stone.

She's beyond stupid!!!!!!!
The video of that was astonishing. Pair that with Biden looking for a very recently deceased representative (and that action being justified with "top of mind" nonsense) - and it's truly frightening to see who is supposed to be leading this country.
Did you also call Trump "beyond stupid" for saluting a North Korean general? That is worse of a gaffe than what she did. Leaders of any country should never initiate a salute with a member of the military like that, particularly not for one who is of a country like N. Korea.

This was a normal gaffe. South Korea is a strong trading partner. She isn't a computer, it was a gaffe. Trump could not even speak without running on and on and on.
Whattaboutism.

You never criticize the Republicans. You always post things like you did here. You know it too.

You are not a progressive.
Whattaboutism. Why does he have to criticize Republicans? This thread is about Harris.

A stupid human who literally can't speak in public without embarrassing herself.
Trump?

lol

We're getting all antsy in the pantsy over gaffes again?

It's really sad that conservatives find anything to nitpick the administration but refuse to admit that Trump is a criminal and a traitor.
Whattaboutism.

And, you folks endlessly picked nits, from how he picked up a water glass, to condiment use, to how he liked his steak, to his haircut and his skin tone. Your side was the most pathetic display of derangement syndrome I witnessed in my long life.

Trump?

lol

We're getting all antsy in the pantsy over gaffes again?
It's not a gaffe, she's just stupid.

"So, Ukraine is a country in Europe, It exists next to another country called Russia.. Russia is a bigger country. Russia is a powerful country. Russia decided to invade a smaller country called Ukraine. So, basically, that’s wrong, and it goes against everything that we stand for." - Kamala Harris.

"The time has come for us to do what we've been doing, and that time is every day." - Kamala Harris.

“I am here, standing here on the northern flank, on the eastern flank, talking about what we have in terms of the eastern flank and our NATO allies, and what is at stake at this very moment, what is at stake this very moment are some of the guiding principles…” - Kamala Harris.

"I haven't been to Europa." - Kamala Harris

“Because as we all know, elections matter. And when folks vote, they order what they want, and in this case they got what they asked for.” - Kamala Harris

She’s as stupid as her potus, perhaps more. Can’t stand the broad her laugh is like dragging fingernails across a chalkboard. She’s a racist. But she’d be better then the pedo potus.

Whattaboutism.

And, you folks endlessly picked nits, from how he picked up a water glass, to condiment use, to how he liked his steak, to his haircut and his skin tone. Your side was the most pathetic display of derangement syndrome I witnessed in my long life.

The use of the term "derangement syndrome " is an automatic loss for you.

This is GQP/MAGA projection.

Back
Top Bottom