• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Who will win the House?

Who will win the House?

• Republicans will retain control

Votes: 9 13.8%
  • Democrats will take control

Votes: 43 66.2%
  • I don't know

Votes: 13 20.0%
  • Other answer posted in the thread

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
To ignore the need for campaign funds is foolhardy. As long as Cruz gets money from outside groups, Beto has no choice.
Not criticizing his fund raising, just his disingenuousness in pretending he's a Texas candidate for Texans who eschews the national party.

LOL, no ****!...but I strongly doubt he'll win. Again, what's most remarkable is how close he came. Maybe next time the Democrats will score. It depends.

How close do you believe he came?

Dems take the house.Trump blames the Republicans for the Dems taking the House. EDIT: Meant to hit 'reply to thread button'

I think trump will pimp the whole "It's rigged" again and start fabricating voter fraud claims. It's what he does.

I've noticed the " Blue Wave " phenomena has lost some of it's momentum. Is this because the Left doesn't think it has a chance in hell or are they simply tempering their expectations ?

What possible scenario (numbers-wise) would you concede that a blue wave happened in the house?

I think trump will pimp the whole "It's rigged" again and start fabricating voter fraud claims. It's what he does.

He will pimp the "voter fraud" nonsense even if the GOP wins. It's what he does.

I want whoever to win that will create the most tears and entertainment. I'm not sure who that would be. The dems are getting kind-of beat down and numb...their tears aren't as tasty anymore.

Back
Top Bottom