• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Who will better protect the US from terror attacks on US soil?

• Total voters

JANFU

Land by the Gulf Stream
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal

Trump -Why
Clinton -Why

This a sad sad poll. :(

Have you not kept up with his antics during this election cycle?

Nothing that exciting.
no?

I predict those within your country which he has disenfranchised and the already marginalized will band together

I predict race wars and great harm

and then there will come the attacks from outside of your country

everything the tightie righties fear this idiot will bring to bear

I believe so

Clinton, of course. She's not a buffoon, knows foreign affairs and has a sold handle on reality. Trump not so much.

Have you not kept up with his antics during this election cycle?

Nothing that exciting.
Yes, I have. Was curious as to your position?
For discussion sake.

Clinton, of course. Trump will alienate any potential Muslim allies in the war against terror, both in this country and elsewhere. Why would any Muslim anywhere agree to assist Trump do anything?

Trump -Why
Clinton -Why

Hillary will because not only is she hawkish for a Democrat and has more and broader first-hand diplomatic experience than any other presidential candidate I can remember, but the guy she's running against is already being used as a poster child in ISIS' recruitment campaign.

In other words, the poll's a no-brainer.

Hillary will because not only is she hawkish for a Democrat and has more and broader first-hand diplomatic experience than any other presidential candidate I can remember, but the guy she's running against is already being used as a poster child in ISIS' recruitment campaign.

In other words, the poll's a no-brainer.
Yet he policy on stopping Muslim immigration, may cross party lines? Based on a one issue answer- yes or no.

Clinton, of course. Trump will alienate any potential Muslim allies in the war against terror, both in this country and elsewhere. Why would any Muslim anywhere agree to assist Trump do anything?

Because he's the POTUS, plain and simple. That's the sole reason any "potential Muslim ally" would do anything for any American president. Hillary is a female, no "potential Muslim ally" is going to do anything but appease her.

As far as domestic terror goes, Hillary will stir up the militia types and Trump will stir up the BLM morons.

For foreign terror types, it will depend on whom each would appoint to DOD and security posts and how much they listened to those they appoint. Trump will appoint people who will do the job, he will expect and inspect their performance, and he'll listen to them. Hillary, it's all about politics and making her look good.

If you're going to rely on a politician to keep you safe from a terror attack then you've already lost. The responsibility for your safety lies on your shoulders and yours alone.

Because he's the POTUS, plain and simple. That's the sole reason any "potential Muslim ally" would do anything for any American president. Hillary is a female, no "potential Muslim ally" is going to do anything but appease her.

As far as domestic terror goes, Hillary will stir up the militia types and Trump will stir up the BLM morons.

For foreign terror types, it will depend on whom each would appoint to DOD and security posts and how much they listened to those they appoint. Trump will appoint people who will do the job, he will expect and inspect their performance, and he'll listen to them. Hillary, it's all about politics and making her look good.

So do you envision US Muslims lining up to help Drumpf before or after he has banned any of their relatives from visiting them and put all of them on a watchlist?

Trump. He is smarter and is more willing to think outside the box.

I don't really consider terrorism to be much of a threat to my own safety. That said, I can only see Trump antagonizing more people than Hillary, so I voted Hillary.

Did you really mean appease?

Given the type of people trump has hired to manage his campagin, I have a hard time beliving trump will appoint anyone competitent.

Back
Top Bottom