• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Who will better protect the US from terror attacks on US soil?

• Total voters
So do you envision US Muslims lining up to help Drumpf before or after he has banned any of their relatives from visiting them and put all of them on a watchlist?

Can't see them lining up to help Cankles either. But yes, US Muslims are either Americans or they are Muslims living in the US. The first will help, the second can **** right off if they don't wish to behave themselves while here.

Can't see them lining up to help Cankles either. But yes, US Muslims are either Americans or they are Muslims living in the US. The first will help, the second can **** right off if they don't wish to behave themselves while here.

'Cankles'...clever. You and your boy Drumpf have a lot in common.

The lack of option to conclude that they are equal is a glaring oversight of this poll.

No oversight- one is better than the other. Made it a no brainer as was mentioned earlier.
No sense in making it complicated.

Did you really mean appease?

Yes. They'll placate her because of the position she holds and then turn right around and do whatever they were going to do in the first place. With Trump they'll be afraid of the consequences.

Given the type of people trump has hired to manage his campagin, I have a hard time beliving trump will appoint anyone competitent.

Oh yeah? Remember, this is the guy who no one thought would win the nomination. All the pundits and press predicted he'd go down in flames. And yet he and his campaign were successful despite not just daily, but hourly and constant flak.

No oversight- one is better than the other. Made it a no brainer as was mentioned earlier.
No sense in making it complicated.

So you are not one who affords others the right to make up their own minds then.

Noted.

Donald Trump will actually CAUSE not just one but several MAJOR terrorist attacks to occur here.
His rhetoric is an ISIS WET DREAM, it is EXACTLY WHAT THEY WANT.
It's also an American defense contractor and arms manufacturer's wet dream, too. What a surprise.
He's gonna make THEM "great again"...no matter how many dead bodies it takes, on both sides.
And just like Mexico paying for that wall, he's gonna make US pay for making the defense industry "great again".

Why has Trump never met a war he didn't like?
Simple, he's a goddam CHICKENHAWK.
He's the poster boy for chickenhawks.

Trump and Cheney should probably sit down and watch some war movies together, so that they can
pretend that they know something while they count all that blood money.
Wouldn't it be great if gay sex would happen between them?

'Cankles'...clever. You and your boy Drumpf have a lot in common.

He's not my boy, and the Cankles moniker is nothing new. It's on the same level as the mentally deficient who think using an ancient precursor to his family name is clever.

Oh yeah? Remember, this is the guy who no one thought would win the nomination. All the pundits and press predicted he'd go down in flames. And yet he and his campaign were successful despite not just daily, but hourly and constant flak.

That success could be due to many factors.

But I highly doubt that success had anything to do with how trump organized his campagin or what people he hired.

Yet he policy on stopping Muslim immigration, may cross party lines? Based on a one issue answer- yes or no.

Stopping Muslim immigration not only will not stop terrorism, but it will provide a major point in terrorist recruiting campaigns: "See? The "Christians" hate you and they fear you! That's why they won't even let you have visas to enter their oh-so-free country! But we don't need no stinkin' visas in order to get you into their nation!"

So you are not one who affords others the right to make up their own minds then.

Noted.

Nope- make a decision. Back to the wall, make it, support it, detail it.

Nope- make a decision. Back to the wall, make it, support it, detail it.

Oh I already did that, I was sizing you up for future reference,\.

I put some thought into who I listen to and who I ignore, learning works better that way.

Oh I already did that, I was sizing you up for future reference,\.

I put some thought into who I listen to and who I ignore, learning works better that way.

I never put anyone on ignore. I find that it is useless. For me that is.

I see a number of votes, yet very few lay out why?

Trump -Why
Clinton -Why
Of the two... relatively... Clinton, hands down.

She'll be almost as wimpy as Obama, but she will have some decorum and restraint, something which Trump will not have. Trump, IMO, would make things worse, not better.

Because he's the POTUS, plain and simple. That's the sole reason any "potential Muslim ally" would do anything for any American president. Hillary is a female, no "potential Muslim ally" is going to do anything but appease her.

As far as domestic terror goes, Hillary will stir up the militia types and Trump will stir up the BLM morons.

For foreign terror types, it will depend on whom each would appoint to DOD and security posts and how much they listened to those they appoint. Trump will appoint people who will do the job, he will expect and inspect their performance, and he'll listen to them. Hillary, it's all about politics and making her look good.

Dieter-Delicious.jpg

That success could be due to many factors.

But I highly doubt that success had anything to do with how trump organized his campagin or what people he hired.

Yeah, I get you think like that. Most folks do when they have been proven wrong by events and don't wish to admit to themselves their assessments are flawed. You have been quite wrong about Trump's campaign from the beginning. And now, he's the candidate, do you believe your assessments will magically right themselves?

Back
Top Bottom