• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Who must go to hell?

Who must go to hell?

• nobody

• nearly nobody

• everybody

• nearly everybody

• about half of mankind

• some other answer

• I do not know really

Results are only viewable after voting.
It seems to me there are people whose only intention is to make those around them as miserable as they are?
Sadly yes, all domestic abusers for example are themselves miserable creatures and they make the people around them go through utter and unspeakable misery, the same with men/women who sexually abuse children/minors.

But the same goes for addicts, they themselves might be miserable (when not on their fix of whatever they are addicted too, drugs/alcohol/gambling) but they also put their relatives/partners and children through hell (a manner of speech, not an actual place).

When you maliciously hurt other people you are creating your own personnel hell that you will live in forever.

Last edited:
Lets just say I wouldn't consider that "better".
I would, the best live performance I have ever seen, the South of Heaven tour in de Maaspoort Den Bosch. And I have seen Ozzy, Kiss, Iron Maiden, Metallica and many many more, this performance was just the best. They played better than on the album and that is no mean feat.

While a lot of people will think I like satanic music/hellish music (to bring it back to the discussion LOL) but as I do not believe in any of that stuff, for me this is just about the music. Although I will confess that "hell awaits" with the lyrics and the title "I love you lord" would have not made the same impact on such angry music IMO.

I would, the best live performance I have ever seen, the South of Heaven tour in de Maaspoort Den Bosch. And I have seen Ozzy, Kiss, Iron Maiden, Metallica and many many more, this performance was just the best. They played better than on the album and that is no mean feat.

While a lot of people will think I like satanic music/hellish music (to bring it back to the discussion LOL) but as I do not believe in any of that stuff, for me this is just about the music. Although I will confess that "hell awaits" with the lyrics and the title "I love you lord" would have not made the same impact on such angry music IMO.
Lets just say we have different tastes in music. I used to like Kiss when I was 10. I still like some Ozzy and 1 Metalica song but I'm more a Pink Floyd classic rock fan. I prefer your groups when they are done by Steve N Seguls.

Lets just say we have different tastes in music. I used to like Kiss when I was 10. I still like some Ozzy and 1 Metalica song but I'm more a Pink Floyd classic rock fan. I prefer your groups when they are done by Steve N Seguls.
If Slayer is hell, Pink Floyd is HEAVEN. One of the best bands ever, just listen to comfortably numb. It is almost heavenly.

Nancy Pelosi will need to repent in a big way. I think she should be required to do so publicly.
confession is a private thing in the catholic church. And I do not think she needs to repent "in a big way".

When you maliciously hurt other people you are creating your own personnel hell that you will live in forever.
Unfortunately lots of those people have a good life - while innocent and harmless people live in misery.
There is no fairness in the world.

Why?
What is wrong with Nancy Pelosi?
Let’s start with her baby-killing agenda, her racial division, and uncharitability and go from there.

Let’s start with her baby-killing agenda, her racial division, and uncharitability and go from there.
I do not agree.
I suspect you do not like her because she is no Trump-Lover.

Now 3 out of 17 voters say:

everybody​

I wonder why?

I do not agree.
I suspect you do not like her because she is no Trump-Lover.
I disliked her long before Trump entered the picture. She's another fake Catholic.

LOL. New (baby) Christians don't become sinless overnight. It's a lifelong process. It's called 'progressive sanctification.' And, he has the salvation of Jesus for the FORGIVENESS OF SINS.

Still, he's a saint compared to the Democrats.

View attachment 67329761
Spoken like a true Christian!

No one is killing babies.

Nancy Pelosi will need to repent in a big way. I think she should be required to do so publicly.
Another Christian who has the temerity to judge others, I thought that was gods job.

Another Christian who has the temerity to judge others, I thought that was gods job.
Judging is when say someone is definitelyl going to hell. I don't do that.
It's charming when atheists with no standards try to lecture Christians.

1. God has 'watcher' angels who report back to him.
2. The Father is in Heaven, not in your room.
3. To be saved you need to SINCERELY REPENT OF YOUR SINS (Luke 13:3) and receive Jesus as your Lord and Savior for the remission of your sins, so it's more than just 'thinking'.
4. Glad to help you out with your novice views.
Watcher angels??!!! Seriously? Where do you get this stuff?

Judging is when say someone is definitelyl going to hell. I don't do that.
It's charming when atheists with no standards try to lecture Christians.
Who is lecturing, I am merely pointing out inconsistency in your belief structure. If I were considering becoming a Christian, I would certainly be put off by the words of the "Christians" I meet in my daily life, or those whose words I read on this forum.

Back
Top Bottom