• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Who is trying to "steal" the 2020 Election?

The biggest (attempted) Thief/Thieves of the 2020 election are:

• Total voters
Republicans.

As with the last four years, Trump may be the loudest and most obnoxious, but he wouldn't be where he is today without constant, quiet Republican support. The narrative shouldn't be that Trump is trying to steal the election because this is a total Republican effort.

Court challenges are not like eating lunch.Surely you can't be that dense.
Plus that also means,that whatever hard evidence there is won't be
known until court proceeding take place.Affidavids are not evidence until
presented in court.We do have a good idea as to what the nature of some
complaints of vote tampering constitute.
Within the last 48 hrs. there was found in Georgia { Floyd County }a sack of thousands of
ballots that were not recorded from early voting.Most of which had Trump selected
for President.

Then why do Trump's lawyers keep telling judges that there's been no fraud?

So it's the Biden vaccine already. That didn't take long did it he's already the one who should be worshipped.

Our side doesn't worship Presidents. By January 20, you're going to have to get used to that.

Our side doesn't worship Presidents. By January 20, you're going to have to get used to that.
They accused us of that 2008-2016, it's nothing new.

They accused us of that 2008-2016, it's nothing new.

"Us"? Your support for the Democrats seems wishy-washy at best.

"Us"? Your support for the Democrats seems wishy-washy at best.
I was all in 2000-2008, then after moving to Canada still supported Obama, but over time became less invested, except for 2016 and 2020. My preferred Democratic candidate didn't get the nomination then, but I still supported the one who won. As much support as I can give to someone like Clinton whom I don't like, or Biden whose only exciting quality is that he isn't named Trump.

I was all in 2000-2008, then after moving to Canada still supported Obama, but over time became less invested, except for 2016 and 2020. My preferred Democratic candidate didn't get the nomination then, but I still supported the one who won. As much support as I can give to someone like Clinton whom I don't like, or Biden whose only exciting quality is that he isn't named Trump.

Even most of our progressives were all-in for Biden. They know that he is not going to do nearly enough to move us forward, but he is not a fascist, and this time around that was good enough.

A LOT of work remains to be done, yes, but we had to avoid imminent disaster to give ourselves a chance to get it done.

There is Obvioulsy No hiding the fact that the Democrat Party is in Full
Psy-Ops mode.Using every tool that the democrats have at their and their
benefactor { MSM's }disposal.Projection,Gaslighting.Outright domination
of a Corrupt Mainstream media.Story after story or sheer One-sided pap.
Like what the country had to endure for almost 3 years with a Hoax
known as the Mueller Special Counsel.

What is it about "no evidence of fraud presented to the court " do you not understand? There is NONE. Take your bullshit somewhere else, Your boy got slaughtered by over 6 million votes. A brutal and thorough ass whipping. The worst beat down of a sitting president in 88 years. Now go pour yourself a tall glass of cyanide laced kool aid that Trump has ordered you to drink.

Won What ? this 47 year Old male dingbat who used our Government
to make millions.Or dint you receive the memo.

That would be Court " Cases ". More than one and less than 100
hopefully.Because after all Joe Biden is SOoooooooooo Poplar.
Even Obama had to twist his own wrist and pinch hisself
to get enough energy to go out and Campaign for Joe.
In of all places ... Philly.The City of Brotherly Election Stealing.
And how many has trump's lawyers won of those cases? After getting kicked out of court ten times or so wouldn't it be wise to admit defeat?

Democrats don't worship the Clintons and Obamas? C'mon man you know we're not that stupid.

No one "worships" Biden. He was elected to do a job. The malignant narcissist scumbag POS is the one who needs to be worshipped. A shame there are plenty of wingnuts who actually do worship him. Scary really.

A vote for Biden was surely a vote for saving planet earth from any kind of virus pandemic and also fixing global warming while they're at it. I feel so good now that we have an obviously senile 78 y/o white man running the country.

A vote for Biden was surely a vote for saving planet earth from any kind of virus pandemic and also fixing global warming while they're at it. I feel so good now that we have an obviously senile 78 y/o white man running the country.
Can't really be worse than 4 years of an egomaniacal narcissist.

Can't really be worse than 4 years of an egomaniacal narcissist.

At least an egomaniacal narcissist was right twice a day. Or is that a broken clock? Let's see how Biden does, I just hope he doesn't let Madame VP Harris walk all over him.

Still that doesn't deem naming the new vaccine the Biden vaccine does it? I mean the guy barely knows what state he's in at the moment.

He knows he is in a state of elation at winning the Presidency.

:ROFLMAO:

But Trump has no clue he is in a massive state of denial.

At least an egomaniacal narcissist was right twice a day. Or is that a broken clock? Let's see how Biden does, I just hope he doesn't let Madame VP Harris walk all over him.

Trump was never right, any day, broken clocks would laugh at him, at least twice a day.

No it was probably a vote against the 2 year old you elected, the malignant narcissist scumbag POS. Even at 78 he will have enough of an attention span to attend a G20 meeting unlike the malignant narcissist scumbag POS who went golfing. Remember when the sleezeball said he wouldn't have time for golf? LOL! Greatest conman alive today.

Who is actually attempting to "steal" the election?

Trump is accusing Biden of trying to steal election, but isn't it Trump who is attempting the biggest theft in history?

Or is it something else?
The election is not being stolen, it will still be there. They are just trying to root out certain votes that are phony. You can argue that if my legal vote is canceled out by an illegal vote, or simply made invalid, my vote was stolen.

But if Biden is trying to take an office he got illegally, then, yes, he is stealing the office it from Trump and Trump voters.
In a sense, Trump is making the democrats pay for not supporting election security. If this election is flipped to Trump maybe they will support it, but regardless, the public on both sides know that voting is the only say a citizen has that counts, and only a complete idiot ignores the danger of a corrupt system.

4 years of constant attack from the politically biased media on top of all the attacks from the Democrats, it was the politically biased media which made a fair election, i.e. track record of results, impossible.

Views on Candidates' Qualities, Agreement With Them on Issues
Before the first presidential debate and news that President Donald Trump had contracted COVID-19, American voters were more likely to say his opponent, former Vice President Joe Biden, has the personality and leadership qualities that a president should have. According to Gallup's Sept. 14-28 poll, nearly half of registered voters (49%) agreed that Biden has these qualities, while 44% agreed that Trump has them. At the same time, similar percentages of voters said they agree with the candidates on the issues: 49% said so of Trump and 46% of Biden.

hcmogrc9peamjawqpu1gvg.png

Most Say They Are Better Off Now Than Four Years Ago
During his presidential campaign in 1980, Ronald Reagan asked Americans, "Are you better off today than you were four years ago?" Since then, this question has served as a key standard that sitting presidents running for reelection have been held to.

Gallup's most recent survey found a clear majority of registered voters (56%) saying they are better off now than they were four years ago, while 32% said they are worse off.

hobqwcnhcuohd8gvv29fjq.png

Democracy dies in the darkness cast by a politically biased media.

Your whataboutism failed with a resounding thud. Get used to the words President Joe Biden. :)

The election is not being stolen, it will still be there. They are just trying to root out certain votes that are phony. You can argue that if my legal vote is canceled out by an illegal vote, or simply made invalid, my vote was stolen.

But if Biden is trying to take an office he got illegally, then, yes, he is stealing the office it from Trump and Trump voters.
In a sense, Trump is making the democrats pay for not supporting election security. If this election is flipped to Trump maybe they will support it, but regardless, the public on both sides know that voting is the only say a citizen has that counts, and only a complete idiot ignores the danger of a corrupt system.

Corruption that you obviously support.

Back
Top Bottom