• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Who is trying to "steal" the 2020 Election?

The biggest (attempted) Thief/Thieves of the 2020 election are:

• Total voters
We're WAY past any " attempting " stage thar Doctor Watson.
We are smack dab in the middle of History.The Biggest scandal
in the History of America.Superceding another scandal or the Framing
and spying on Donald Trump turned President Trump.
Georgia secretary-of-State just made another really stupid comment.
That Numbers don't lie.I think even a 5th grader knows better.
Numbers are used to do just that.Lie.Unless someone can prove how numbers
actually save a persons life.Like a Miracle.
Virtually every human will sometime in their life { If they live to a ripe old
age } witness a miracle.The easiest would be a deadly car crash.Where a car is totaled
and a person walks away unscathed.
Or a Mother witnesses her child trapped under the wheel of a car.
She manages to life the car off the ground by brute force.
Or a newly elected Democrat manages to don his old Superman
costume and jumps off a 10 story building.Rejoicing in his victory.
Until a thump is heard.
The Miracle backfired.Like the premise of a nutter Leftist thread.
The Thread need be ...
- Who is Not trying to steal this Election -
You're gonna be so sad...

Trump is 'stealing' the election.

Yes there are people helping him, but it all comes from him.

He is stealing the election by luring people to vote for him by false promises and lies that many people are not capable of verifying and distinguishing from the truth. This results in a biased public that makes decisions that they most likely would not have made if they had been provided with the correct information.

And it is this willingness of Trump to deliberately project false information that makes him a criminal and a traitor for which he should be prosecuted and sentenced.

It also highlights that there is issues with the system as we know it and that consequently the system should be changed in such a way that these issues are addressed and that this can not happen again in the future.

Joey

You're gonna be so sad...

7o % + Trump supporters are really upset { sad } over this 2020
disgrace of an Election.And that percent is sure to increase as more and more
details emerge as to how The Democrat Party planned for the rigging on this
election.Using Covid,no less.Opening the door for exploitation of voting.
With Mail-in ballots En Masse and last minute voting procedures changes.
This Dominion Computer software may be the smoking gun.

Does anyone think that Trump would not challenge any election he lost? As I have said, he challenged an election he WON. His ego requires it. Trump can’t lose. Rapist-Crook-Liar-Lowlife are ok. He can accept any label but “Loser.”

Trump is 'stealing' the election.

Yes there are people helping him, but it all comes from him.

He is stealing the election by luring people to vote for him by false promises and lies that many people are not capable of verifying and distinguishing from the truth. This results in a biased public that makes decisions that they most likely would not have made if they had been provided with the correct information.

And it is this willingness of Trump to deliberately project false information that makes him a criminal and a traitor for which he should be prosecuted and sentenced.

It also highlights that there is issues with the system as we know it and that consequently the system should be changed in such a way that these issues are addressed and that this can not happen again in the future.

Joey

You my friend are gonna learn the hard way as to what Defines a TRAITOR.
Rigging an Election is considered Treason in this Country.It is punishable by
death.In times past that meant ... Hanging.Obvioulsy someone from the higher ranks
of the Democrat Party was the mastermind controlling this Rigging of an Election.
Stacy Abrams has to lead that list.She has still not Conceded her loss for Governor
from 2018.Plus she openly casually threatened Biden to nominate her as his V.P.
She is a control freak,trained as was Andrew Gillum at the Soros funded
revolutionary progressive Rockwood Leadership Institute.Along with Alums
like Van Jones and Linda Sarsour.
BTW.. The Obama's were quite interested in making sure Kamala Harris
be chosen as Biden's running mate,

So it's the Biden vaccine already. That didn't take long did it he's already the one who should be worshipped.
You took that bait, hook, line and sinker, good Grief...

Who is actually attempting to "steal" the election?

Trump is accusing Biden of trying to steal election, but isn't it Trump who is attempting the biggest theft in history?

Or is it something else?
Gollum.

Who is actually attempting to "steal" the election?

Trump is accusing Biden of trying to steal election, but isn't it Trump who is attempting the biggest theft in history?

Or is it something else?
Apart from Trump and Giuliani, I went with a few select Rs rather than just Rs, because I think most Rs actually believe what they are being fed (i.e., they're not trying to steal the election, they actually believe it was stolen from them).

We're WAY past any " attempting " stage thar Doctor Watson.
We are smack dab in the middle of History.The Biggest scandal
in the History of America.Superceding another scandal or the Framing
and spying on Donald Trump turned President Trump.
Georgia secretary-of-State just made another really stupid comment.
That Numbers don't lie.I think even a 5th grader knows better.
Numbers are used to do just that.Lie.Unless someone can prove how numbers
actually save a persons life.Like a Miracle.
Virtually every human will sometime in their life { If they live to a ripe old
age } witness a miracle.The easiest would be a deadly car crash.Where a car is totaled
and a person walks away unscathed.
Or a Mother witnesses her child trapped under the wheel of a car.
She manages to life the car off the ground by brute force.
Or a newly elected Democrat manages to don his old Superman
costume and jumps off a 10 story building.Rejoicing in his victory.
Until a thump is heard.
The Miracle backfired.Like the premise of a nutter Leftist thread.
The Thread need be ...
- Who is Not trying to steal this Election -
I think you are in the wrong forum.

Other. All the above and then some. It is a quest for power, and we all know that power corrupts.

You my friend are gonna learn the hard way as to what Defines a TRAITOR.
Rigging an Election is considered Treason in this Country.It is punishable by
death.In times past that meant ... Hanging.Obvioulsy someone from the higher ranks
of the Democrat Party was the mastermind controlling this Rigging of an Election.
Stacy Abrams has to lead that list.She has still not Conceded her loss for Governor
from 2018.Plus she openly casually threatened Biden to nominate her as his V.P.
She is a control freak,trained as was Andrew Gillum at the Soros funded
revolutionary progressive Rockwood Leadership Institute.Along with Alums
like Van Jones and Linda Sarsour.
BTW.. The Obama's were quite interested in making sure Kamala Harris
be chosen as Biden's running mate,
Hi Foolardi,

I am confused as to why you call me your friend. Can you give me a reason why I would want to be your friend?

I am glad to hear we share some common ground though, we just disagree on who the real traitor is.

And it would be easy to say to give him the death penalty. But I would much rather have him locked in a prison room where he can only watch the tweeter feed of @POTUS without the ability to reply. This is how you make him suffer. Much more so than by death.

Joey

Tweety lost.

I think you are in the wrong forum.

Because guys like Christopher Krebs { Head of Cybersecurity and Infrastructure
Security } made such sense when saying on Nov. 12 th :
" There is no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes,changed
votes,or was in any way compromised. "
Krebs was fired for making the most dastardly of lies :
" The November 3rd Election was the most secure in American History. "
Obvioulsy you dint get the memo ... eh Sherlock.

Because guys like Christopher Krebs { Head of Cybersecurity and Infrastructure
Security } made such sense when saying on Nov. 12 th :
" There is no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes,changed
votes,or was in any way compromised. "
Krebs was fired for making the most dastardly of lies :
" The November 3rd Election was the most secure in American History. "
Obvioulsy you dint get the memo ... eh Sherlock.
He was fired because what he said pissed off trump. Prove otherwise. All the cases the prez is bringing are being shot down in court. So far no proof at all. Feel free to believe what you wish. Don't let reality stop you.

Hi Foolardi,

I am confused as to why you call me your friend. Can you give me a reason why I would want to be your friend?

I am glad to hear we share some common ground though, we just disagree on who the real traitor is.

And it would be easy to say to give him the death penalty. But I would much rather have him locked in a prison room where he can only watch the tweeter feed of @POTUS without the ability to reply. This is how you make him suffer. Much more so than by death.

Joey

" Give him the death penalty ". Who wrote that.I surely dint.
So you are now a scoundrel ta boot.Putting words in peoples mouth.
" You my friend " or " that my friend " are figures of speech.
Or Literary device.

Hi Helix,

And that's the bottom line. That's all that counts.

Joey

if there's continued mass pretending that he didn't lose, though, the consequences could be less than good.

Still that doesn't deem naming the new vaccine the Biden vaccine does it? I mean the guy barely knows what state he's in at the moment.
Bullshit.
Biden and his team will get it administered in spite of Trump’s childish roadblocks.
**** Trump.

He was fired because what he said pissed off trump. Prove otherwise. All the cases the prez is bringing are being shot down in court. So far no proof at all. Feel free to believe what you wish. Don't let reality stop you.

No,actually pissed off those 70% of Trump voters who are as Mad as hell
and aren't gonna take it anymore.Stacks of Voter fraud in at least 3 states
with hundreds of sworn Affidavids to use in court as Evidence.

So it's the Biden vaccine already. That didn't take long did it he's already the one who should be worshipped.

No one "worships" Biden. He was elected to do a job. The malignant narcissist scumbag POS is the one who needs to be worshipped. A shame there are plenty of wingnuts who actually do worship him. Scary really.

Bullshit.
Biden and his team will get it administered in spite of Trump’s childish roadblocks.
**** Trump.
Biden has enough problems of his own to fret over.Like his inability
to speak without stuttering { known sign of apprenhension and tension }
Can't accuse of Trump of acting nervous.
Like the scuttlebutt that the 25th amendment will be used
against him in no time if he were to occupy the White House.
Then Kamala takes over.The reason the Obama's decided her for Biden.

7o % + Trump supporters are really upset { sad } over this 2020
disgrace of an Election.And that percent is sure to increase as more and more
details emerge as to how The Democrat Party planned for the rigging on this
election.Using Covid,no less.Opening the door for exploitation of voting.
With Mail-in ballots En Masse and last minute voting procedures changes.
This Dominion Computer software may be the smoking gun.
From my perspective this episode may just raise the subject of professional psychological manipulation to the front of our national discourse.

Because that is the mechanism by which we arrive where we are.

There's always some level of fraud. Never amounts to anything substantial, and surely doesn't ever amount to enough to change an election.

Plus - there's no guarantee the fraud wasn't something that favored Trump.

What Trump is doing now is what he's done since the day he announced his intent to run for POTUS in 2015, divide the nation in an attempt to give himself an advantage. So un-American it's not funny.

By the way - I assume you finally jumped off the fence as to who to vote for this election cycle?
Actually there is a guy in PA that signed his deceased mothers ballot. Quite illegal and the Lt. Gov. wants the money offered by the Texas Lt. Gov. to come up with voter fraud.

No one "worships" Biden. He was elected to do a job. The malignant narcissist scumbag POS is the one who needs to be worshipped. A shame there are plenty of wingnuts who actually do worship him. Scary really.

Say Brainiac Boy ... Is there such a Thing as the :
The Office of the President Elect ?

You my friend " or " that my friend " are figures of speech. Or Literary device.

Hi Foolardy,

I am very aware of that, but people calling me 'friend' gives me the creeps. In most instances it has very little to do with the meaning of the word friend. In daily street use it normally implies they want money from you. In this instance it is just a polite gesture to start of with before telling me how much I am disagreed with.

Joey

Back
Top Bottom