• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

who is the worse president in our history?

No question about it: Chimpy McFlightpants is the worst president we have ever had. He makes Nixon look good and I thought that was impossible to do.

1. GWB
2. Nixon
3. Hoover
4. Harding
5. Buchanan

ECW said:
No question about it: Chimpy McFlightpants is the worst president we have ever had. He makes Nixon look good and I thought that was impossible to do.

1. GWB
2. Nixon
3. Hoover
4. Harding
5. Buchanan
:2funny::lamo Mc flightpants? That's awesome, first I'd ever heard of that one.
However on Nixon I respectfully disagree, he did everything right, just not that part about watergate - which compared to the NSA wiretaps is peanuts.

Hmm.... not bothering to sift through 11 pages with a slow-as-mollasses browser; I'm not sure if anyone has said this yet, but I would guess that the worst president of all time was James Buchanan.

Thank you. I shifted through all those pages and all I got was a headache from hearing Bush's name so much.

Anyway, with all the Bush Bashing it made me ponder something. If Bush had comes out and says, "Look, Osama can't do ****, We're going to beat all those Iraqi bastards in their own rape rooms because Abu Ghraib is hot, Iraq is our base to take over Iran/Syria, and we ain't gonna leave anyone over there but women, children and old folks," I'd support him more.

Joby said:
Thank you. I shifted through all those pages and all I got was a headache from hearing Bush's name so much.

Anyway, with all the Bush Bashing it made me ponder something. If Bush had comes out and says, "Look, Osama can't do ****, We're going to beat all those Iraqi bastards in their own rape rooms because Abu Ghraib is hot, Iraq is our base to take over Iran/Syria, and we ain't gonna leave anyone over there but women, children and old folks," I'd support him more.

Gee...if Bush nuked the entire middle east and turned that part of the world into a sheet of glass, I suppose you'd be lusting after him and applying for internships? :rofl

Not at all. They got some cute girls.

To paraphrase Ralph May, All you hear about these days is "It's just a war for oil, just a war for oil, just a war for oiiilllll...
***ing good. I'm tired of paying 2.85 a galloon. Light em up George, Light em the **** up.

Damn liberals lost this war for us. We were gonna have cheap-*** gas. But nooooo, we can't do that! We still have Hilarry to answer to! She doesn't think Rumsfeld the right man. She thinks we have too few troops. And she must be right.

Look, Bush has kicked *** like NOBODY before him. A whole damn country with 2500 losses after 3.4 years! We lost more than that in accidents during the filming of Saving Private Ryan, let alone the real thing.

We're never gonna get out boo-hoo-hoo.

Damn. Oh, sorry about the rant.

Joby said:
Not at all. They got some cute girls.

To paraphrase Ralph May, All you hear about these days is "It's just a war for oil, just a war for oil, just a war for oiiilllll...
***ing good. I'm tired of paying 2.85 a galloon. Light em up George, Light em the **** up.

Damn liberals lost this war for us. We were gonna have cheap-*** gas. But nooooo, we can't do that! We still have Hilarry to answer to! She doesn't think Rumsfeld the right man. She thinks we have too few troops. And she must be right.

Look, Bush has kicked *** like NOBODY before him. A whole damn country with 2500 losses after 3.4 years! We lost more than that in accidents during the filming of Saving Private Ryan, let alone the real thing.

We're never gonna get out boo-hoo-hoo.

Damn. Oh, sorry about the rant.

Spoken like a true imperialist...

Its too bad this wasn't a poll.

the correct answer is FDR. Worst.President.Ever.

Spoken like a true imperialist...

You had something new to add? Anyway, have fun with your solar power car.

the correct answer is FDR. Worst.President.Ever.

Exactly! He knew the attack was coming and sacrificed more troops that W to GET INTO a War! Just to ressurect the economy because he didn't have the balls or financial know-how to go into deficit spending.

Compared to what FDR accomplished, the current retard in the White Hous looks like a cheerleader from a prep school.

Last edited:
Joby said:
Exactly! He knew the attack was coming and sacrificed more troops that W to GET INTO a War! Just to ressurect the economy because he didn't have the balls or financial know-how to go into deficit spending.

Wow! Revisionist history pops up in a Worst President thread. Amazing.

Did R. Ron Hubbard come up with that "FDR knew Pearl Harbor was going to be bombed" business? Or was it Pat Robertson?

:bs

ECW said:
Compared to what FDR accomplished, the current retard in the White Hous looks like a cheerleader from a prep school.

The village idiot in the White House was a cheerleader from a prep school!:rofl

Revisionist? Look, Mr History:

Henry Clausen, the man who headed the first investigation of the attack with access to all levels of government believes FDR knew it was coming. Why don't you read his book, not just the bullshit they feed you in highschool?

Look, regardless, there is so much evidence on the table that I believe FDR to be one of the worst for two reasons, Either he planned on it coming, or he was an idiot for insisting that the fleet remain at Pearl and go on cruises in order to be shoved in the Japanese's face so they wouldn't take the Burma road and other British, Dutch, and French possessions in the south seas.

Sometimes, you really should think for yourself. If not, all History is is a mindless gathering of facts not put in any order.

The village idiot in the White House was a cheerleader from a prep school!

and you're bitching about him on a website while he runs the world.

Did someone say village idiot?

antiwarvillageidiot3zd8ke.jpg

Ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha

Damn, it's too bad you guys can't actually outvote this idiot.

Love him or hate him, he kicks all your asses at politics (i don't like him)

True, he has been successful in elections. I am not sure that is his fault though. Have you seen the man speak without a teleprompter? Had he not been born into the family he was born into, he might be online complaining about the president. I think that his Dad's people were what got him elected. The man isn't an intellectual. He isn't intellectually curious. People tell him about current events that already have a bias. He doesn't read newspapers or watch the news. Go ahead, make the case that if Bush had been born poor he would be anywhere near the White House, and I don't mean custodian.

I think that his Dad's people were what got him elected. The man isn't an intellectual

True, but then that shows you how superior the Republican Machine is compared to the Democrats one, who can't beat them with an intellectua.

Anyway, many people, like Bob Woodward, have said that while Bush isn't a stateman (understatement), he actually comes of as a very sharp person one-on-one. I've never met him, so I can't back this up, just what i'v heard...

ECW said:

Did R. Ron Hubbard come up with that "FDR knew Pearl Harbor was going to be bombed" business? Or was it Pat Robertson?

:bs
Well Richard Clarke gave a detailed briefing to Bush and Rice that they never read before 9-11 that warned that Bin LAden was going to attack the USA using commercial airliners.

George W Bush's legacy is and will always be that he started a war, lied about it and was directly responsible for thousands and thousands of deaths and injuries.

Not to mention that Bush is the absolute STUPIDEST President in modern history...one could argue that intellectually he appeals to his base if you catch my drift!

those dumb *** harvord grads!!

and many will remember him for not starting a war....but finishing one.

ProudAmerican said:
those dumb *** harvord grads!!

and many will remember him for not starting a war....but finishing one.
NONE WILL....ZERO WILL....Because he's already admitted that his war will not end before his term is over which is part of his retarded plan! He gets to dump this travesty into the lap of whomever follows him.

26 X World Champs said:
NONE WILL....ZERO WILL....Because he's already admitted that his war will not end before his term is over which is part of his retarded plan! He gets to dump this travesty into the lap of whomever follows him.

it was dumped in his lap. life sucks I guess.

ProudAmerican said:
it was dumped in his lap. life sucks I guess.
OMG! You can't be suggesting that the Iraq War was not Bush's choice! Not only did he choose to attack Iraq he did so on lies made up by his team. The lies were made to support his war plan that was originally devised by the Bush Crime Syndicate while Clinton was President!

How can you possibly believe that Bush didn't choose on his own accord to start this war? :doh

26 X World Champs said:
OMG! You can't be suggesting that the Iraq War was not Bush's choice! Not only did he choose to attack Iraq he did so on lies made up by his team. The lies were made to support his war plan that was originally devised by the Bush Crime Syndicate while Clinton was President!

How can you possibly believe that Bush didn't choose on his own accord to start this war? :doh

Had Clinton had any balls (or at least been able to keep them out of an interns mouth long enough) he would have done something about Iraq before Bush took office.

Yes it was Bushes choice. I will give you that. But the war on terror (of which Iraq is definately a part of) was passed off to him by a previous president that did not take it seriously to say the least.

as far as the whole "lies" B.S. give it a rest. the left made the same claims in 1998 so if they are lies, they were started then.

"The community of nations may see more and more of the very kind of threat Iraq poses now: a rogue state with weapons of mass destruction, ready to use them or provide them to terrorists. If we fail to respond today, Saddam and all those who would follow in his footsteps will be emboldened tomorrow." -- Bill Clinton in 1998

big talk from a man that simply passed the problem to the next guy in line.

ProudAmerican said:
Had Clinton had any balls (or at least been able to keep them out of an interns mouth long enough) he would have done something about Iraq before Bush took office.

Yes it was Bushes choice. I will give you that. But the war on terror (of which Iraq is definately a part of) was passed off to him by a previous president that did not take it seriously to say the least.

as far as the whole "lies" B.S. give it a rest. the left made the same claims in 1998 so if they are lies, they were started then.
There's a gigantic difference between cornering a cockroach like Saddam so that he was powerless (which is what Clinton did) and ATTACKING IRAQ (which is what Bush did).

Iraq was not a threat, period. If you consider Iraq to have been a threat in 2003 what does that make North Korea and Iran today? Of the three who's the bigger threat to us today...or for that matter back in March 2003?

In case you've forgotten Al Quaeda was / is our enemy. They're the ones who attacked us on 9-11. Iraq had ZERO to do with 9-11. The fact that Bush and his Flying Monkeys manipulated America into believing that somehow the two were related only proves how big a liar Bush is.

Bush has been directly responsible for thousands and thousands of deaths since he became President. He CHOSE to have people put in harm's way and now their dead or maimed...for what exactly?

The world is more dangerous today than it was in March 2003 and that has to be the measuring stick for this debacle. Surely you're not arguing that America is safer today than we were before we invaded Iraq?

Iraq was not a threat, period.

Im going to make the same case I have made dozens of times. now, I want to premise this by saying I AM IN NO WAY TRYING TO CONNECT SADDAM TO 9-11. I want to make that PERFECTLY CLEAR because thats what liberals always claim I am doing when I make this point.

on 9-10 would you have claimed al queda, and mohammed atta were not a threat....period!!

I bet you would have.

its nice to make that statement after the fact. clearly, the quote I showed you from Clinton shows he acknowledged that Saddam was indeed a threat.

In case you've forgotten Al Quaeda was / is our enemy. They're the ones who attacked us on 9-11. Iraq had ZERO to do with 9-11. The fact that Bush and his Flying Monkeys manipulated America into believing that somehow the two were related only proves how big a liar Bush is.

you simply ignore the quotes from the dems and continue with unfounded accusations. typical.

oh, and BTW, we are fighting al queda in IRaq at this very moment.

Bush has been directly responsible for thousands and thousands of deaths since he became President. He CHOSE to have people put in harm's way and now their dead or maimed...for what exactly?

for what? for this

"(Saddam) will rebuild his arsenal of weapons of mass destruction and some day, some way, I am certain he will use that arsenal again, as he has 10 times since 1983" -- National Security Adviser Sandy Berger, Feb 18, 1998

you can continue to ignore the fact that the democrats made the same claims in 1998, when a democrat was president. and I will continue to show you the facts.

The world is more dangerous today than it was in March 2003 and that has to be the measuring stick for this debacle. Surely you're not arguing that America is safer today than we were before we invaded Iraq?

I absolutely believe America is more secure because we are killing Al Queda members in Iraq. as for the world, im not concerned with the world. Im concerned with America.

Back
Top Bottom