• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Who is the hottest woman politican?

Who is the hottest woman politician?

• Total voters

Was that Tashah when she was working for the Israeli Mossad...:mrgreen:

Last edited:
Re: Who is the hottest woman politician?

Jane Fonda
not a politician, I know, but she had the balls to be anti-war (Vietnam).
Nancy Pelosi
a master politician
she helped pass health reform
would you believe she is 70 years of age!
I know this is controversial, the conservatives will hate me, I'll take this as a compliment.:rofl

What is stupid? The FACT that liberalconservative women are almost always ugly, and conservative liberal women, more often than not, are hot?

Liberal women:

Conservative women:

Fify. Come again? :rofl

Last edited:
Okay that was (more than) a little creepy.. :shock: I hope you're still in puberty. :lol:

:no:
Jane Fonda
not a politician, I know, but she had the balls to be anti-war (Vietnam).

"I would like to say something, not just to Vietnam veterans in New England, but to men who were in Vietnam, who I hurt, or whose pain I caused to deepen because of things that I said or did. I was trying to help end the killing and the war, but there were times when I was thoughtless and careless about it and I'm very sorry that I hurt them. And I want to apologize to them and their families. [...] I will go to my grave regretting the photograph of me in an anti-aircraft gun, which looks like I was trying to shoot at American planes. It hurt so many soldiers. It galvanized such hostility. It was the most horrible thing I could possibly have done. It was just thoughtless."----Jane Fonda

She stated that the incident was a "betrayal" of American forces and of the "country that gave me privilege". Fonda said, "The image of Jane Fonda, Barbarella, Henry Fonda's daughter ... sitting on an enemy aircraft gun was a betrayal ... the largest lapse of judgment that I can even imagine."

I doubt anyone hates you. Its more like pity you might feel for an ignorant child struggling with a problem. I hope I helped you a bit. Good luck. :no:

Nancy Pelosi hot? Alrighty then. :shock::mrgreen:

Nancy Pelosi hot? Alrighty then. :shock::mrgreen:

don't discount the power of a botox fetish:mrgreen:

I voted palin,..

But this babe is hotter in so many other ways.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1u0Byq5Qis"]YouTube- Suzanna Gratia Hupp explains meaning of 2nd Amendment![/nomedia]

Someone pass the,... ugh,.. edna,... RALPH!

:vomit:

don't discount the power of a botox fetish:mrgreen:

:rofl You made my night cause I was all depressed due to stuff and this. Thanks:lol:

But as we all know, beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

Simple: Marina Baker.

I wish I could post a pic here on DP, but its hard to find a picture in which she is NOT nude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-1
For the record, Wasserman-Schultz is about as attractive as my hairy armpit, as are most liberal women.

"Ok cool, so appearance matters more than the issues? Brilliant reasoning."

Ummmmm...

never mind...

Last edited:

So...I guess if you are cherry picking...

Susan Estrich <3

Well, you know what they say. Politics is an ugly business.

Susan Estrich <3

Well, you know what they say. Politics is an ugly business.

Except when SHE says it...you know its true...and it sounds like its coming from your 3 cigar and 4 packs of smokes a day, emphysema riddled grandpa...

Except when SHE says it...you know its true...and it sounds like its coming from your 3 cigar and 4 packs of smokes a day, emphysema riddled grandpa...

ROTFLMAO!

Her voice is disgusting!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…