• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Who is receiving abortions in the U.S. ?

All you have to do is to.............read your own posts. I've highlighted your own words. You've made self aggrandizing........pronouncements. This isn't that hard.

Can't you either do better than this or at least try to make a point?

I did. I said you moved the goal posts by introducing illegal immigration. I posted your words to prove that.

So...what part are you still trying to deny now that it's all out there for anyone to read, in sequence?

And what 'self-aggrandizing pronouncements?' Please be specific. Was it related to the issue? If so, let's see that post #. Otherwise, I think you are just looking for excuses to get out of lying...or severe misunderstanding.

I did. I said you moved the goal posts by introducing illegal immigration. I posted your words to prove that.

So...what part are you still trying to deny now that it's all out there for anyone to read, in sequence?

And what 'self-aggrandizing pronouncements?' Please be specific. Was it related to the issue? If so, let's see that post #. Otherwise, I think you are just looking for excuses to get out of lying...or severe misunderstanding.

Get back to me when you're able to develop a cogent argument.........on anything.

I'll be waiting right here.

waiting.jpg

Get back to me when you're able to develop a cogent argument.........on anything.

I'll be waiting right here.

No worries, everyone else can read.

If you made a mistake, you should have just admitted it. If you chose to lie to 'seem right on the Internet,' well, again, everyone else can read the sequence.

It's obvious you cannot continue the discussion on the merits of your views.

Back
Top Bottom