• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Who Are we at War With? Well, That's Classified

I'm not sure if you do not understand what you read, or if you deliberately misrepresent what you read...but the article was clear about who we are at war with: "Al Qaeda, the Taliban, and their associated forces."

Now...in regard to who any particular target is at any particular moment in that war...yes...they won't tell every tom, dick and harry who asks. That operational information IS classified.

So, tell me shrubnose, DID you not understand what you read? Or did you only misrepresent what you read?

If you would ever ask a legitimate question, I might think about answering it.

"Better days are coming." ~ But not for today's out of touch, running out of time, GOP.

"Better days are coming." ~ But not for today's out of touch, running out of time, GOP.
Double post.

What would you consider a legitimate question? One that furthered your misunderstanding? Or one that furthered your deliberate misrepresentation of what you read?

What would you consider a legitimate question?
One that furthered your misunderstanding? Or one that furthered your deliberate misrepresentation of what you read?

If you don't know what a legitimate question is, then you and I can't have a conversation. Maybe I should just start ignoring your comments.

If you don't know what a legitimate question is, then you and I can't have a conversation. Maybe I should just start ignoring your comments.

Hmmm...I always considered ANY question to be a legitimate question. I suppose you don't agree and you are not inclined to define what you consider a legitimate question. Oh, well.

Anyway, you always have the choice to ignore my comments. I suppose that is one way to try to ensure that you only consider those comments that support your agenda...that support the BS you spread in your OP.

You need to take a few political science/American history classes. None of which, of course, addresses your 'King Barrack' label. Look, we get that those of you on the far Right hate the man. You ought to at least give him credit for being democratically elected, albeit by those Yankees and minorities who don't count for much with you folks.

There really is no excuse for electing Obama twice.

Yes, it's that damned 'democracy thing'. I understand what an abomination that is to Libertarians. Maybe you'd be happier in another country?

ttwtt78640;1062109436[QUOTE said:
]In the mean time King Barrack has a popular mandate to enforce the law as he sees fit?
[/QUOTE]

President Obama was elected and re-elected by substantial majorities.

Anyone who doesn't like what he is doing or not doing needs to try to replace him with someone more to their liking.

Not going to happen in 2017, another Democrat will win by a sizable margin. The GOP is going down.

"Better day's are coming." ~ But not for today's out of touch, running out of time, GOP.

So, if he was white, we would love his policies? Can you possbly imagine how absolutely silly you sound?

No, you'd still hate his policies. However, the level of personal hatred would be considerably less. I don't imagine 25% of the Republican electorate would consider a white President with the same policies to be the anti-Christ, as they do with Obama.

Look, you hate the guy. Just admit it. Be honest.

President Obama was elected and re-elected by substantial majorities.

Anyone who doesn't like what he is doing or not doing needs to try to replace him with someone more to their liking.

Not going to happen in 2017, another Democrat will win by a sizable margin. The GOP is going down.

"Better day's are coming." ~ But not for today's out of touch, running out of time, GOP.

Now, see...this is the beauty of making sweeping, general statements. They don't mean a damned thing unless you explain what you are saying. Of course, you understand...and everyone else understands...that you will never explain your statements. That would remove their effectiveness.

I love it when liberals try to pull the wool over people's eyes. There are always people like me to slap them down.

btw, 2017? We don't have an election in 2017, you know.

Now, see...this is the beauty of making sweeping, general statements. They don't mean a damned thing unless you explain what you are saying. Of course, you understand...and everyone else understands...that you will never explain your statements. That would remove their effectiveness.

I love it when liberals try to pull the wool over people's eyes. There are always people like me to slap them down.

btw, 2017?
We don't have an election in 2017, you know.

Yeah, I do know that. I also know that it will be a Democrat moving into the White House in 2017 and not a Republican.

"Better days are coming." But not for today's out of touch, running out of time, GOP.

There really is no excuse for electing Obama twice.

I agree, BUT the idea of Romney scares me somewhat.

That's why I voted for Gary Johnson. My conscience is clear, but we still have criminals running the country. :(

Yes, it's that damned 'democracy thing'. I understand what an abomination that is to Libertarians. Maybe you'd be happier in another country?

How is possible that an educated population can make such a horrible decision twice? You know what me happy? If people would stop electing individuals that have no respect for the liberty, and in this case, the life of the people. That instead of people looking to compel others into action for them they would instead look persuade people do as they desire. That would make me happy, but then, we would have to become a people that respect each other and stop shaping our politics around what we can gain at other peoples expense. However, I guess that would make people like yourself a thing of the past.

How is possible that an educated population can make such a horrible decision twice? You know what me happy? If people would stop electing individuals that have no respect for the liberty, and in this case, the life of the people. That instead of people looking to compel others into action for them they would instead look persuade people do as they desire. That would make me happy, but then, we would have to become a people that respect each other and stop shaping our politics around what we can gain at other peoples expense. However, I guess that would make people like yourself a thing of the past.

Because it's rigged, that's how.

The 2 party system as practiced in this country is intellectually and morally bankrupt. Obama, like many before, was perceived by the majority as being the lesser of two evils.

Back
Top Bottom