• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Who Are The Least And Most Funny Comedians

aquapub

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
For the least funny, I have a 3-way tie between Richard Lewis, Gary Shandling, and Martin Lawrence. I laugh at them less than I do at SNL-and that's almost never anymore. They are just not funny.

For the most funny...even though I disagree with nearly every conclusion he has ever drawn about politics, I think Chris Rock is definitely the funniest man in America. He was even voted as such.

Coming in at a very close 2nd is Ron White. Third would probably have to be the old Dennis Leary stuff.

(I personally must exclude women on this one. Like many sports, women comedians are in a whole different league of suck compared to men. Women just aren't funny, almost ever. So, these answers of mine don't take in to account women "comedians" at all.)

As for least favorite, it's hands-down Adam Sandler...

Pick up a guitar, hit a chord, and sing like a little child...

"dabadaba-doo - dabadaba- dapping...
George Bush is - wire - tapping
!"...

Way to play to the least common denominator out there Adam...unfortunately, there's a lot of them and it makes you money...

He should get el-kabonged with that damn guitar...:roll:

Oh yeah...Dave Atell is the best...

"You know you're drunk when you get pulled over byyyyy the Coast Guard."

Worst? Gary Shandling, Ellen Degeneres, Jerry Lewis, and Bob Saget

Best? George Carlin, Chris Rock, and Richard Prior

Back
Top Bottom