• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Who are on this WW2 picture? i See an anti - Stalinist " Russian " Cossack , who are these 2 black guys ?

Litwin

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
OoYyaJ_uBmM.jpg

Who are on this WW2 picture? i See an anti - Stalinist " Russian " Cossack , who are these 2 black guys ?

OoYyaJ_uBmM.jpg

A number of Cossacks were collaborators with Nazi Germany and participated enthusiastically in committing atrocities against those Germany saw as “undesirables”.

Afro-Germans had been around since at least the 1700s as a community— under the Nazis they were brutally persecuted and a number were forcibly sterilized.

Afro-Germans had been around since at least the 1700s as a community— under the Nazis they were brutally persecuted and a number were forcibly sterilized.
1) so they are Afro-Germans?
2) do they 2 look like forcibly sterilized men in Wehrmacht (?) uniform to you ? we can criticized Wehrmacht a lot, but an army of castrates does it sound too much even for your ?

Litwin, I tried a Google image search, but none of the links seemed to identify the people in the picture.

Litwin, I tried a Google image search, but none of the links seemed to identify the people in the picture.
Emily, we have couple of experts here , one of them mod , soon we will know )
for new :

3:35

2) do they 2 look like forcibly sterilized men in Wehrmacht (?) uniform to you ? we can criticized Wehrmacht a lot, but an army of castrates does it sound too much even for your ?

Why ask a question when you can't understand the answer?

Bosnian Muslims joined the Reich. Disgruntled Africans who dislikes the British and French joined. Lithuanians joined because they could kill innocent people. Germany needed men and cared not their heritage.

What we do know, at least according to Nigel Thomas’ The German Army 1939–45 (2): North Africa & Balkans, is that the Free Arabian Legion came together in Tunisia in January 1943 as an outgrowth of the German-Arab Training Battalion, formed by the Nazis almost exactly one year earlier.

That battalion, according to Robert Satloff’s Among the Righteous: Lost Stories from the Holocaust’s Long Reach into Arab Lands, represented the Nazis’ overall efforts to create and command units made up of Middle Eastern and North African troops, following cooperative strategical meetings between Nazi and Arab leaders in late 1941.

At least one of them almost certainly is.

What do you fantasize a forcibly sterilized person looks like? We know that the Nazis forcibly sterilized hundreds of Afro-Germans in the Rhineland, and fully intended on expanding their program of doing so to the entire Afro-German populace. There were never more than a tiny number of Afro Germans in the Wehrmacht(or Arabs for that matter) in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom