• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Who’s your favorite (or most hated, Dems) conservative radio talk show host?

Favorite or most hated?

• Clay and Buck

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hannity

• Levin

• A guy on SiriusXM channel 125

• Total voters
You should listen to fantasy football podcasts.
He thinks you contribute to society if you drive 40 miles to work for someone else and listen to moron radio. That is the bar for him.

This is the kind of guy who gets a 40 year congratulatory plaque and actually shows it off to other adults.

Aint that right, @Grandpappy ?

It’s part news, part politics and part entertainment. Which guy and why?

Jimmy Dore's narcissistic rants are kinda entertaining, especially from a psychological perspective.

Oh, you libs would hate Jesse Kelly. He's farther right than I am. But he's not a dedicated Trump fan. He's more of a Ted Cruz guy. But hey, us Trumpists would prefer that to leftist insanity.

Is Hannity on the radio? I though he was on Fox News. Never heard of any of the other ones. Talk radio is for people who like to be spoonfed bumper sticker soundbites and find reading too hard.
According to Grand pappy his hero Hannity was quite popular on the wireless.

Michael Berry in Houston is a total conservative POS. He has about 3% redeeming value.

I'm heading to Austin and San Antonio tomorrow. I have really been into listening to blues lately - Muddy Watters - Stevie Ray Vaughan, Allman Brothers, etc... I'm going to find a blues bar and rock out, this week, baby :)

Back
Top Bottom