• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

White supremacy power hand sign at Kavanaugh hearing?

independentusa

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
https://twitter.com/The_UnSilent_/status/1038012286433206278
I read somewhere else that she made the white supremacy hand sign twice during the hearing. I bet you can't figure out who in the White House she works for before reading the article? Read somewhere that they use this sign as then can say that they are only signalling that every thing is okay. What do you think?

I read somewhere else that she made the white supremacy hand sign twice during the hearing. I bet you can't figure out who in the White House she works for before reading the article? Read somewhere that they use this sign as then can say that they are only signalling that every thing is okay. What do you think?

She's half Mexican and half Jewish. Her grandparents are Holocaust survivors.

You're about two days late and a dollar short.

First, I think this should have been put in the CT forum, but that's just what I would have done. There, all the "OMG, did you see that" folks could rant and rave about it to their hearts content.

Second, I think that's a stupid and desperate thing to accuse that young lady of doing. The last time I checked, that was the OK sign, and she may have just been flicking for finger nails or scratching her finger tip.

Just IMHO.

Snowflakes are hallucinating, seeing "White power hand signs" now...

Sad.

In sign language it means “asshole.” :mrgreen:

Seems odd that she would hold whatever that hand sign was for that long. That's not how you hold the "OK" sign.

Seems odd that she would hold whatever that hand sign was for that long. That's not how you hold the "OK" sign.

She may be picking something on her arm as well. Or, it could just be that she's part of the Jewish Hispanic White Power cabal.

She's an attorney and a 2007 graduate of Harvard Law, and she's the wife of a US Attorney.

This is all getting pretty silly.

Last edited:

I think this is another one of those absurd and unconscionably indefensible and stupid things that the radical left comes up with to distract from ANYTHING that might be good happening in the Trump Administration.

She may be picking something on her arm as well. Or, it could just be that she's part of the Jewish Hispanic White Power cabal.

Everybody who works for Trump is part of the Jewish Hispanic White Power cabal. Don't you keep up with the news?

:peace

what am I dog-whistling now?

:lamo

Leftists..............

Yeah...every Latina Jew is a white supremacist...didnt you know?

Reaching on this one... :roll:

In sign language it means “asshole.” :mrgreen:

I tend to agree with your interpretation given that at the same time, she seemed to be puckering her lips as if to indicate a small, tight orifice. Which leaves the question, which senator was speaking when she made the gesture?

I think this is another one of those absurd and unconscionably indefensible and stupid things that the radical left comes up with to distract from ANYTHING that might be good happening in the Trump Administration.

To be fair, that is precisely why the hoax was created in the first place. There are people online dedicated to making as many things as possible to be considered "white supremacist" in order to get the Left accusing everyone as a secret white supremacist.

She's an attorney and a 2007 graduate of Harvard Law, and she's the wife of a US Attorney.

This is all getting pretty silly.
Is that right? That's a pretty fascinating conjecture considering that her hand did not move. I live down in the land of mosquitoes and bug bites and I know that when you're itchin' something, your hand does move! :lamo

People are starting to lose their damn minds.

Is that right? That's a pretty fascinating conjecture considering that her hand did not move. I live down in the land of mosquitoes and bug bites and I know that when you're itchin' something, your hand does move! :lamo

Saying that a Hispanic Jewish Harvard Law graduate attorney that is married to a US attorney is making a white supremacist hand sign? That, that right there is pure idiotic conjecture that is the type of bull**** that Alex Jones from InfoWars would come up with. My statement was sarcasm to shed light on the silly stupidity of the claims.

Saying that a Hispanic Jewish Harvard Law graduate attorney that is married to a US attorney is making a white supremacist hand sign? That, that right there is pure idiotic conjecture that is the type of bull**** that Alex Jones from InfoWars would come up with. My statement was sarcasm to shed light on the silly stupidity of the claims.

So? You think that every single last member of the alt-right is a white male?

Seems to me there are enough bigoted messages from the Trump administration that we don’t have to depend on a hand signal as evidence. The discussion seems slightly silly.

Speculation and conjecture over this has gone off the rails...seems like people are actively looking for the sky to fall. :roll:

I havent gotten to watch the last couple days, I heard on the radio she flashed the sign •again• today to troll the media? Nominate her for Kavanaughs DC spot when he official leaves.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom