• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

White Privilege Ultra-Progressive Racists Fighting " Replacement " by Aborting Tens Of Millions Of Black Babies

The vast majority of abortions occur in the first trimester with 92% of abortions occurring at >13 weeks. Do you want to live in a country where hundreds of thousands of unwanted children are born every year?
No...I would much more live in the world people like Obama claimed to believe in...the world where abortions were safe, legal, and rare. I would live in a world where people didn't dehumanize life to the point of calling the unborn babies 'things' so they can kill them with a somewhat less guilty conscience.

No...I would much more live in the world people like Obama claimed to believe in...the world where abortions were safe, legal, and rare. I would live in a world where people didn't dehumanize life to the point of calling the unborn babies 'things' so they can kill them with a somewhat less guilty conscience.
Again, there are over 600,000 abortions a year, the vast majority of them occur at 13 weeks or less. How many of these would you force women to keep?

Fighting their own replacement ,and threats to their precious White Privilege Power by strategically placing their facilities where they can liquidate the greatest number of black babies
And they are getting wealthier by doing it, no less.
God Love'em Man !

Planned Parenthood Targets Black Women With Abortion: 79% of Their Clinics are in Minority Neighborhoods​

Gary Franks: Black babies are nearly 40% of U.S. abortions​

Gary Franks

GARY FRANKS | Friday, Jan. 28, 2022 7:00 p.m.

EMAIL NEWSLETTERS
Is there something wrong with this picture? Nearly 40% of all abortions in America since Roe v. Wade have been from Black Americans. This equates to more than 20 million Black pregnancies aborted. That would be the equivalent to either the populations of New York or Florida. Yet Black people make up just 14% of the U.S. White people account for 35% of all abortions as the majority population in the country.
How many non-white children have you adopted?

I freely acknowledge the occaisional medical emergencies...can you freely acknowledge that your unique circumstance is not the norm and most are done for nothing more than a mothers whim?
Pregnancies that threaten a womens life happen far more often that you might wish to acknowledge.

1 in 10 pregnancies from 2 complications ( ectopic pregnancies and types of eclampsia) put the woman’s life at risk.

75,000 women have lnear misses many with life long complications from a pregnancy.

My kidneys are still damaged because of my first pregnancy.

My daughter almost died because of complications she had when she had HELLP syndrome and her child ( my grandchild ) has life long complications from the HELLP syndrome.
……..
My daughter had HELLP syndrome with her pregnancy and she was very close to death when they performed the emergency
C section.

She went to the ER a few weeks before her due date because she was getting a horrible pain in her back just below her ribs which was caused because her liver was being damaged from the HELLP syndrome.
Usually there is pain the upper right part of the abdomen but her pain was in the back because her liver was swelling and shutting down.
They were worried her liver might fail.

Her OB/GYN was shocked when her test results came back showing she had HELLP syndrome. She had just seen him a couple days before and everything with the pregnancy appeared fine then.

My daughter was one the up to 8 percent of women in the US who every year developes 'preeclampsia, eclampsia, or a related condition such as HELLP syndrome." Thankfully she was not one of the roughly 300 US women who do die from the syndrome every year but she was one of the roughly 75,000 women every year who are counted as near misses.

From the following article:

Every year in the U.S., up to 8 percent, or 300,000, of pregnant or postpartum women develop preeclampsia, eclampsia, or a related condition such as HELLP syndrome.

Roughly 300 women die, and another 75,000 women experience “near misses”—severe complications and injury such as organ failure, massive blood loss, permanent disability, and premature birth or death of their babies.
Usually, the disease resolves with the birth of the baby and placenta. But, it can occur postpartum—indeed, most maternal deaths occur after delivery.

Again, there are over 600,000 abortions a year, the vast majority of them occur at 13 weeks or less. How many of these would you force women to keep?
Even now...have you ever once seen me suggest abortion should be banned? I am a realist. Leftists are going to gleefully celebrate the death of those 600,000 babes...and there isnt much I can do about it beyond reminding them how truly ****ing evil and inhuman they are for celebrating the slaughter of those babies for the crime of being inconvenient.

Its rather telling that the champions of the slaughter of so many unborn have the audacity to call unborn babies less than human.

Pregnancies that threaten a womens life happen far more often that you might wish to acknowledge.

1 in 10 pregnancies from 2 complications ( ectopic pregnancies and types of eclampsia) put the woman’s life at risk.

75,000 women have lnear misses many with life long complications from a pregnancy.

My kidneys are still damaged because of my first pregnancy.

My daughter almost died because of complications she had when she had HELLP syndrome and her child ( my grandchild ) has life long complications from the HELLP syndrome.
……..
My daughter had HELLP syndrome with her pregnancy and she was very close to death when they performed the emergency
C section.

She went to the ER a few weeks before her due date because she was getting a horrible pain in her back just below her ribs which was caused because her liver was being damaged from the HELLP syndrome.
Usually there is pain the upper right part of the abdomen but her pain was in the back because her liver was swelling and shutting down.
They were worried her liver might fail.

Her OB/GYN was shocked when her test results came back showing she had HELLP syndrome. She had just seen him a couple days before and everything with the pregnancy appeared fine then.

My daughter was one the up to 8 percent of women in the US who every year developes 'preeclampsia, eclampsia, or a related condition such as HELLP syndrome." Thankfully she was not one of the roughly 300 US women who do die from the syndrome every year but she was one of the roughly 75,000 women every year who are counted as near misses.

From the following article:
Regardless of your personal tragedy, you still shit on your integrity by trying to pretend that the extreme vast majority of those 800,000 unborn babies are killed for anything more than the crime of being inconvenient. Until you can be honest, your words are meaningless.

Even now...have you ever once seen me suggest abortion should be banned? I am a realist. Leftists are going to gleefully celebrate the death of those 600,000 babes...and there isnt much I can do about it beyond reminding them how truly ****ing evil and inhuman they are for celebrating the slaughter of those babies for the crime of being inconvenient.

Its rather telling that the champions of the slaughter of so many unborn have the audacity to call unborn babies less than human.
That is all neither here nor there. Either you are pro-choice or not, how many of those 600,000 plus aborted pregnancies every year would you make the woman carry to term?

That is all neither here nor there. Either you are pro-choice or not, how many of those 600,000 plus aborted pregnancies every year would you make the woman carry to term?
Thats not at all true. I am opposed to abortion, but I have no say in the process. You want to gleefully support killing them...be my guest. You own the destruction of human lives. You own the devaluing of all life. Its morally wrong...but it IS your choice.

Thats not at all true. I am opposed to abortion, but I have no say in the process. You want to gleefully support killing them...be my guest. You own the destruction of human lives. You own the devaluing of all life. Its morally wrong...but it IS your choice.
No, I am saying if it was up to you, how many of those 600,000 plus women that have an abortion every year would you force to carry to term? So if it was your choice, if you had a say, how many would you make continue their pregnancy?

No, I am saying if it was up to you, how many of those 600,000 plus women that have an abortion every year would you force to carry to term? So if it was your choice, if you had a say, how many would you make continue their pregnancy?
Ive answered your question 100% directly and honestly.

Ive answered your question 100% directly and honestly.
So all of them, if you had your say, you would have them all carry their pregnancy to term. Hundreds of thousands of unwanted children every year. How many have you adopted?

So all of them, if you had your say, you would have them all carry their pregnancy to term. Hundreds of thousands of unwanted children every year. How many have you adopted?
If you refuse to be honest why should I give a **** abut anything you say?

If you refuse to be honest why should I give a **** abut anything you say?
It's a simple question. How many children have you adopted? We have have adopted 2, both non-white, both special needs, both at great expense, and both of them have been an enormous blessing to us.

You see, this is the thing, there is no easier cause to have than the "unborn". It requires nothing of you to claim to care for the unborn. After all, they are in someone else's body, they don't require anything of you personally. They don't require your time, or so much as a cent out of your pocket. You can claim to care for them and pass judgement on others and it costs you nothing at all. Moreover, the bonus is that the second they are born, the second they take their first breath, you don't have to care about them at all anymore, because they are no longer unborn.

We don't have fertility issues, we have a biological son, we just chose to adopt. However, there are many couples that do have difficulty conceiving and spend tens of thousands of dollars on fertility treatments but never consider adopting - and a lot of them will tell you how precious life is and that's why they are pro-life. You see what I mean, it's so easy to claim you care for the unborn because it requires nothing of you. Statistically, around 3 in 10 people are pro-life. Yet less than 1 in 100 couples adopt. Quite a discrepancy there. All these people that care so much about the "unborn", but so little about children without families. Spending tens of thousands of dollars and a year or more to adopt, well that is too hard isn't it, but claiming to care about the unborn and lecturing others how they devalue life and how they are so morally superior to them, well, that is super easy, and that is why they do it.

Abortions in the United States are rare.

We have a lowere rate of abortions than Denmark, France, Finland, Sweden or the Netherlands.

And those countries have a shorter term for elective abortions than the US.

The numbers of unplanned pregnancies and abortions are continue to become significantly lower.
in the US, Canada , and other countries where they are legal.

Countries where abortions are legal have fewer abortions than countries that ban them.

Keeping abortions legal will keep the abortion rate low.

Info stats from a 2018 abortion study.

Switzerland had the lowest abortion rate at 5 per 1,000 women.

The U.S. rate is 13 per 1,000 women, the same as Britain's, the report found.

Colombia and Mexico had abortion rates of 34 per 1,000 women.
Pakistan’s estimated abortion rate was the highest at 50 per 1,000 women.

"Abortions take place around the world, no matter the legal setting," the report reads.
But, it adds, “Provision of abortion is lowest and safest where it has long been legal."

Women killing babies is not my business?
That's right. Quit sticking you nose into private lives that are doing nothing illegal. You know nothing about the women that abort other than you don't like them. That's not a good reason for you to invade their private lives and dictate how they should manage reproduction.
Then is it also not my business to let our taxes pay for those worthless clumps of cells that are invading the mothers body?
??
Homeless people arent my business either...so why should we provide care or concern for them?
A very large % of homeless people come from families that couldn't support them as children and were denied abortion. You want to cut down on homelessness. Cut down on unwanted pregnancies by supporting women's contraceptive that are highly effective.
Same with the elderly and in-firmed...right?
These people are not 1/2 inches long and living in a uterus.
They should all be discarded in the name of inconvenience...right?
So you are going to call an unwanted pregnancy of a poor family that has said they cannot support or care for a child at this time, just an inconvenience. And you would deny them abortion of a fetus that will undoubtedly damage the family.
When you face the fact that MANY women also oppose the slaughter of 800,000 unborn babies...do you view them with similar disdain?
Yes. Their reasons and justifications are dishonest. There is only one honest reason to be against abortion and that is my church is against abortion. I respect that position. However, that makes abortion a 1st Amendment issue and while the 1st Amendment protects your right to deny abortion to your congregants it prohibits you from laws that deny legal abortion to women outside of your church.

Bullshit. You are not interested in reducing unwanted pregnancies. The party you support refuses to support contraceptives that are highly effective in preventing unwanted pregnancies. In fact your party goes so far as to call these contraceptives abortifacients and is trying to get the government to pass laws banning them. People that are really interested in making abortion rare work hard on providing effective contraceptives to women that can't afford the high cost of these.

As another poster said, being for the unborn doesn't require any effort or cost you anything but you can still claim moral superiority to those nasty women who abort.

Anti-abortion advocates are 80% bullshit, 10% smug self-righteousness and 10% meanly cheap.

Regardless of your personal tragedy, you still shit on your integrity by trying to pretend that the extreme vast majority of those 800,000 unborn babies are killed for anything more than the crime of being inconvenient. Until you can be honest, your words are meaningless.
Inconvenient? Yeah poverty is inconvenient alright and trying to care for a child that puts young your family deeper into poverty is really inconvenient. Yeah it's inconvenient to have to hold down two jobs because the whole family depends on your income and be pregnant because your bc failed. Yeah, it's inconvenient to be in poor health and carrying a deeply involved Downs syndrome fetus you know you don't have the strength to care for. It's inconvenient to be 15 and pregnant and not have a clue how to be a mother. You know what's the most inconvenient of all. Having a bunch of sanctimonious anti-abortion advocates tell you you are just a slut trying to get rid on an inconvenience.

The anti-abortion movement would have more credibility if they actually worked to get effective contraceptives to all women instead of perpetually voting down any program that suggests that the humane thing to do is reduce unwanted pregnancies. ..........

......... oh, right I forgot the moral thing to do is for women to just keep their knees together. Men?meh, boys will be boys. they need sex.

Bullshit. You are not interested in reducing unwanted pregnancies. The party you support refuses to support contraceptives that are highly effective in preventing unwanted pregnancies. In fact your party goes so far as to call these contraceptives abortifacients and is trying to get the government to pass laws banning them. People that are really interested in making abortion rare work hard on providing effective contraceptives to women that can't afford the high cost of these.

As another poster said, being for the unborn doesn't require any effort or cost you anything but you can still claim moral superiority to those nasty women who abort.

Anti-abortion advocates are 80% bullshit, 10% smug self-righteousness and 10% meanly cheap.
You are just mindlessly talking out of your partisan ass. I'm a libertarian. and the GOP doesnt stop birth control. Its ****ing stupid beyond words to try to claim that someone is opposed to birth control when they offer 23 different types and ONLY object to abortificaients.

Inconvenient? Yeah poverty is inconvenient alright and trying to care for a child that puts young your family deeper into poverty is really inconvenient. Yeah it's inconvenient to have to hold down two jobs because the whole family depends on your income and be pregnant because your bc failed. Yeah, it's inconvenient to be in poor health and carrying a deeply involved Downs syndrome fetus you know you don't have the strength to care for. It's inconvenient to be 15 and pregnant and not have a clue how to be a mother. You know what's the most inconvenient of all. Having a bunch of sanctimonious anti-abortion advocates tell you you are just a slut trying to get rid on an inconvenience.

The anti-abortion movement would have more credibility if they actually worked to get effective contraceptives to all women instead of perpetually voting down any program that suggests that the humane thing to do is reduce unwanted pregnancies. ..........

......... oh, right I forgot the moral thing to do is for women to just keep their knees together. Men?meh, boys will be boys. they need sex.
You just wrote a lot of words to say "I believe in killing babies because they are inconvenient."

Fighting their own replacement ,and threats to their precious White Privilege Power by strategically placing their facilities where they can liquidate the greatest number of black babies
God Love'em Man !

Planned Parenthood Targets Black Women With Abortion: 79% of Their Clinics are in Minority Neighborhoods​

Gary Franks

EMAIL NEWSLETTERS
Is there something wrong with this picture? Nearly 40% of all abortions in America since Roe v. Wade have been from Black Americans. This equates to more than 20 million Black pregnancies aborted. That would be the equivalent to either the populations of New York or Florida. Yet Black people make up just 14% of the U.S. White people account for 35% of all abortions as the majority population in the country.
Nobody is forcing those black women to have an abortion. That's the result of being told the child they carry doesn't matter, it isn't human. Now the left wants to blame white privilege for black abortion. Brother.

You just wrote a lot of words to say "I believe in killing babies because they are inconvenient."
I guess it's less inconvenient that keeping you pants on or using birth control. The excuses just don't measure up when you at talking about a human life. Lives matter? Except a baby's

Start with better birth control. More abstinence and just better choices. I'm a believer in life at conception but I'm willing to compromise to gain some peace on the abortion issue. I realize everyone doesn't agree. Rape, incest and life of the mother, you can have those. I'll even go a step farther and say when a heartbeat is detected at roughly 5 weeks is a stopping point. Anything else is a no.

Yup, like I said being sick, poor, the bread winner, disabled, young makes it inconvenient for a child and the family.

God Love'em Man !

Gary Franks

EMAIL NEWSLETTERS
Are your posts ever not: misogynistic, racist, or stupid?

I doubt it.

Stormfront wants you back.

Start with better birth control.
Republicans vote down birth control every time it comes up.
More abstinence and just better choices.
What better a choice is there than supporting all women's effective contraceptives or aborting if Republicans tell you to just keep your knees together.
I'm a believer in life at conception but I'm willing to compromise to gain some peace on the abortion issue. I realize everyone doesn't agree. Rape, incest and life of the mother, you can have those.
You couldn't be any more patronizing. What makes you think you get to decide what women have to accept.
I'll even go a step farther and say when a heartbeat is detected at roughly 5 weeks is a stopping point.
The only way you can detect a heart beat at 5 weeks is with a trans-vaginal sonogram. There isn't a functioning heart until the foramen ovale closes at birth. Learn some embryology so you don't sound so ignorant about pregnancy, birth and fetuses.
Anything else is a no.
Surprise! Another uninformed conservative old white male making decisions about women's reproductive life.

Back
Top Bottom