• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

White Privilege Ultra-Progressive Racists Fighting " Replacement " by Aborting Tens Of Millions Of Black Babies

Yup, like I said being sick, poor, the bread winner, disabled, young makes it inconvenient for a child and the family.
So kill those babies. Celebrate it. Good times.

Exactly.
That is what made President Biden's defining of the " Racial Jungle" so important as it related to it's containment in every aspect
Biden's concern that the "Racial Jungle" had even begun to infiltrate the Wealthy White Privilege, Ultra-Progressive safe spaces of President Biden's children, on school buses.
There was no time to waste in establishing the babies of color liquidation industry.

You're not thinking straight. Black children who were bussed WERE subject to bullying, and white children too. Bussing was an idealistic attempt to stop racism at its root, in childhood, but IT DID NOT WORK.

There's no color liquidation going on there, only the segregation by school and school district which follows logically from racial disparities in living location. If I knew a solution to that I WOULD TELL YOU but at the time BIDEN WAS RIGHT. Bussing exposed children to bullying and vilification and never looked remotely like working.

The only way your viewpoint is relevant, is that black people are racist too. And I doubt you can land a punch on Biden for that.

Perceiving and Addressing the Pervasive Racial Disparity in Abortion​

President Biden was a visionary in this regard and does not receive nearly the credit he deserves .
God Love'em Man !
I'm not kidding.
View attachment 67391273

Bullshit, you are kidding. As I said before, the black birth rate is at their percentage of population (14%, very slightly above actually.)

There is no extinguishment going on, by abortion or any other way. You're just promulgating the fallacy that more but poorer kids produces a better outcome in society, which frankly you should be ashamed of.

Since a fetus isn't being aborted during birth, there's no worry. As for convenience, that's as good a reason as any other.

If fetuses/babies being extinguished during birth is what bothers them, there's no need to ban all abortions, or ban all abortions after 20 weeks, or any other variation than just banning "partial-birth abortions."

Oh wait, didn't they do that already?

Well so much for that. Utter hypocrisy from the pro-life camp, as per.

There's no color liquidation going on there, only the segregation by school and school district which follows logically from racial disparities in living location. If I knew a solution to that I WOULD TELL YOU but ...

BTW, this is the subject of my DP-blog. I called it "super bussing" because whole families are told where they can live. At the time I didn't consider that they could be given a choice of 50 or so different houses, and I should have made clear the upside: no family would ever need to live in a ghetto because no place would be a ghetto. Every place (of families with children) would be absolutely average Middle America. Privileged parents would be forced to participate and improve public schools, because public schools would be the only schools allowed.

I know it's extreme, however I wasn't being entirely candid when I said I had no ideas. Eliminating racism among adults — nearly impossible in itself — is an essential symbiote to eliminating racism in children. Drastic measures are the only measures that could possibly work.

White folks aborting black babies is a thing I did not know about.

Look on the bright side. At least they won't replace you.

Race need not even enter into it. The effect of a ban on abortion would be (a) more women dying in back-alley abortions, and (b) more children being born into poverty.

No rational person would want that. However the OP apparently does.

You are just mindlessly talking out of your partisan ass. I'm a libertarian. and the GOP doesnt stop birth control. Its ****ing stupid beyond words to try to claim that someone is opposed to birth control when they offer 23 different types and ONLY object to abortificaients.
Artificial birth devices and medications are not aborticatcaidnts. Long term birth control including a patch , or an IUD does not cause an implanted fertilized egg to be aborted.

Even plan B ( known as the morning after pill ) only delays ovulation. If an egg has already been released , it does not prevent fertilization or implantation.

Here is a simple , short ( less than 3 minute) cute animated science video you-tube video explaing how Plan B delays ovulation , keeps fertilization from taking place and cannot cause a miscarriage/ abortion.

Here is a simple , short ( less than 3 minute) cute animated science video you-tube video explaing how Plan B delays ovulation , keeps fertilization from taking place and cannot cause a miscarriage/ abortion.

YouTube

By ASAP Science video

The science of how Plan B works

Regardless of your personal tragedy, you still shit on your integrity by trying to pretend that the extreme vast majority of those 800,000 unborn babies are killed for anything more than the crime of being inconvenient. Until you can be honest, your words are meaningless.
I am honest .

I have experienced first hand risking my life for my unborn.

Mine was a wanted pregnancy.
I cannot support a law that won’t let a woman have an early abortion for an unwanted pregnancy.
The choice should be between her, her doctor and her conscience/religion.

I was very ill with my first pregnancy and my kidneys were damaged.

I was so ill that I also became anemic and when it was time for delivery my doctor gave me a general because he had the delivery ready to give me a complete blood transfusion if I started hemorrhaging.

When I was wheeled into the delivery room,I did not know if I would survive or even learn if I had a boy or girl.
I never considered abortion once during that difficult pregnancy.

All my pregnancies were high risk , 6 of them .
There were 2 miscarriages between my second child and my third child.
A pregnancy is a maybe …Not a promise.

Luckily I did not have the extreme illness and anemia in my other pregnancies.

If I had been that ill during one of my later pregnancies when I had little ones at home that depended on me I honestly do not know if I would have considered abortion.

Probably not , but I can't say for sure because I loved/ love my children and I know I wanted to be around to love them , raise them ,and support them.

I guess it's less inconvenient that keeping you pants on or using birth control. The excuses just don't measure up when you at talking about a human life. Lives matter? Except a baby's
Actually , 92 percent of women in the United States are being responsible for their fertility by using Birth control consistently.
( unless they are currently pregnant or are actively trying to become pregnant.)

Info from :

https://www.self.com/story/report-two-thirds-women-use-birth-control

From the article :

Oh, and as for 35.1 percent of women who aren’t using contraception?

They’re not all just having unsafe sex.

About half of them (17 percent of the respondents) hadn’t had sex in the past three months while the rest were either pregnant, postpartum or trying to conceive (7.5 percent),
or, indeed, sexually active but not using protection (7.9 percent).
….

Gosnell will be the norm when abortion is illegal.
Right Kinder , gentler, more respectful dismemberment of the little ones is good.

Good Ghoulish thoughts , j brown

Sanger said all sorts of disturbing things, like, “We don’t want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population.” She favored the forced sterilization of those she deemed “unfit,” she gave a speech to the Ku Klux Klan, and she once wrote, “The most merciful thing that the large family does to one of its infant members is to kill it” (mind you, like Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam, she was talking about a child who had already been born).

Last edited:
I have no idea whether you are black, white, or what. It irrelevant to the question. How many non-white children have you adopted?
Dismember & flush the black ones first , the founder of your child sacrifice religion Margret Sanger says.
Why would you want them to be adopted?

….. I'll even go a step farther and say when a heartbeat is detected at roughly 5 weeks is a stopping point. Anything else is a no.
Do you even realize a trans-vaginal ultrasound has to used to determine a heartbeat five weeks ?
Do you even realize that 5 weeks gestation is not 5 weeks from conception?

Gestation is counted is counted from the first day of when the woman stated her last period which is about 2 weeks before the human egg was fertilized and about 2 and half weeks before implantation takes place.

So the woman has not missed her period yet and unless she takes a pregnancy test more than once a week is likely to be unaware she she is pregnant.

White folks aborting black babies is a thing I did not know about.
Your patron Saint of Black Child Sacrifice Religion knows all about it .
Check it out !

Sanger said all sorts of disturbing things, like, “We don’t want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population.” She favored the forced sterilization of those she deemed “unfit,” she gave a speech to the Ku Klux Klan, and she once wrote, “The most merciful thing that the large family does to one of its infant members is to kill it” (mind you, like Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam, she was talking about a child who had already been born).

I have no idea whether you are black, white, or what. It irrelevant to the question. How many non-white children have you adopted?
Yeah , you and the high Priestess of your black baby sacrifice religion are probably right, it would be kinder to tear them limb from limb.

"Sanger said all sorts of disturbing things, like, “We don’t want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population.” She favored the forced sterilization of those she deemed “unfit,” she gave a speech to the Ku Klux Klan, and she once wrote, “The most merciful thing that the large family does to one of its infant members is to kill it” (mind you, like Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam, she was talking about a child who had already been born)."

Your patron Saint of Black Child Sacrifice Religion knows all about it .
Check it out !

Those lies have been around so long that even your super large lettering has no effect on anyone who has bit of educated knowledge.

Actually,
Sanger won the respect of many international figures.

“In her lifetime, Sanger won the respect of international figures of all races, including the Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr.; Mahatma Ghandi; Shidzue Kato, the foremost family planning advocate in Japan; and Lady Dhanvanthi Rama Rau of India—all of whom were sensitive to issues of race.”

Yeah , you and the high Priestess of your black baby sacrifice religion are probably right, it would be kinder to tear them limb from limb.

"Sanger said all sorts of disturbing things, like, “We don’t want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population.” She favored the forced sterilization of those she deemed “unfit,” she gave a speech to the Ku Klux Klan, and she once wrote, “The most merciful thing that the large family does to one of its infant members is to kill it” (mind you, like Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam, she was talking about a child who had already been born)."
Again, that is irrelevant. What Sanger believed or did not believe has nothing to do with whether someone chooses to abort a pregnancy. I would venture to guess that the vast majority of women seeking abortion care don't even know who she is.

Again, how many children have you adopted?

Sanger's mother conceived 18 times, had 11 children and was dead at 49.
She was awesome , although President Biden has veered slightly with her core belief on genetic Black mental incapacity

"Poor kids are just as smart as some white kids" ( President Biden)

cornpop3.jpg

Look on the bright side. At least they won't replace you.
:ROFLMAO:

Truly comical watching leftists that cheer on the genocide of black babies and have supported the decades long destruction of the black family in rat run, rat infested communities across the country then pretend to give a **** about race.

I am honest .

I have experienced first hand risking my life for my unborn.

Mine was a wanted pregnancy.
I cannot support a law that won’t let a woman have an early abortion for an unwanted pregnancy.
The choice should be between her, her doctor and her conscience/religion.

I was very ill with my first pregnancy and my kidneys were damaged.

I was so ill that I also became anemic and when it was time for delivery my doctor gave me a general because he had the delivery ready to give me a complete blood transfusion if I started hemorrhaging.

When I was wheeled into the delivery room,I did not know if I would survive or even learn if I had a boy or girl.
I never considered abortion once during that difficult pregnancy.

All my pregnancies were high risk , 6 of them .
There were 2 miscarriages between my second child and my third child.
A pregnancy is a maybe …Not a promise.

Luckily I did not have the extreme illness and anemia in my other pregnancies.

If I had been that ill during one of my later pregnancies when I had little ones at home that depended on me I honestly do not know if I would have considered abortion.

Probably not , but I can't say for sure because I loved/ love my children and I know I wanted to be around to love them , raise them ,and support them.
You arent honest. You cheer on the slaughter of 800,000 in the name of convenience and try to use the occasional as your justification. But what do you care...its not like they are human or anything. Just a clump of cells. Worthless. Has no impact on mothers if they lose them by nature or by design.

You are just mindlessly talking out of your partisan ass. I'm a libertarian. and the GOP doesnt stop birth control. Its ****ing stupid beyond words to try to claim that someone is opposed to birth control when they offer 23 different types and ONLY object to abortificaients.
No my accusations of stupidity, meanness and ideological smugness are right on. Just look at what you posted above.

"I'm a libertarian" No you are not. Libertarians believe in letting people make decisions about their lives without government or religious interference. You want to control women's reproduction to suit your ideology. That's not libertarianism that paternalistic control using the government to enact your ideology. You obviously don't know anything about libertarianism.

"the GOP doesn't stop birth control" Yes it does. Anti-abortion advocates have gotten laws passed preventing the government from supporting or recommending any hormonal based contraceptives in any foreign aid package. The SC has allowed Hobby Lobby to define abortifacient and deny them to women in their health insurance package. Conservative states are busy getting bans on hormone contraceptives banned in their state.

" Its ****ing stupid beyond words to try to claim that someone is opposed to birth control when they offer 23 different types and ONLY object to abortificaients (sic)." What is stupid is claiming you don't oppose birth control when you just said you oppose the most effective birth control by calling it an abortifacient, which, embryologically, legally and morally it isn't.

You seem to think that your patronizing, non-scientific, socially immoral post should be humbly accepted by women. Can you give us a good reason why women, smarter and better educated than you, should not criticize your ignorant religious ideology?

Back
Top Bottom