• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

White House Was Aware Of Russian Bounties In Early 2019: Report

How long will it be before you recognize that the NYT has inside information that few journalist have? How long will it be before you acknowledge that the NYT is superior to the majority of news source and how other news sources grab the stories of the NYT, even Fox! How long will it be before you have a serious thought to how wrong you've been about Trump and are you a big enough person to ever admit it?

And when they don't, they just make it up. Do you know the reason why it was stated it wasn't briefed to the President? Because it wasn't credible. Suddenly, the NYT finds it credible to print a story they probably already know has false narratives, because they want to believe their source, because they share the same bias---harm Trump.

Honesty has never been yours.

Glass houses and such. Try to address the topic when you bait, it makes it more credible.

Again, if a Democrat is burnt by anonymous sources are you going to take them at face value or be skeptical?

And when they don't, they just make it up. Do you know the reason why it was stated it wasn't briefed to the President? Because it wasn't credible. Suddenly, the NYT finds it credible to print a story they probably already know has false narratives, because they want to believe their source, because they share the same bias---harm Trump.

Show me 3 stories that you claim were 'made up' by the NYT and I will bury you with false, misleading, conspiratorial and flat-out lies perpetuated not only by Fox but by our president. You first, bring me three stories that were 'made up' by the NYT. I'll wait.

Show me 3 stories that you claim were 'made up' by the NYT and I will bury you with false, misleading, conspiratorial and flat-out lies perpetuated not only by Fox but by our president. You first, bring me three stories that were 'made up' by the NYT. I'll wait.

LOL this is sad and pathetic. I am not going to go and jump through hoops for you. We are discussing this particular instance. You wanting to divert and make me discuss other issues is such an obvious deflection on your part that it shows your desperation.

LOL this is sad and pathetic. I am not going to go and jump through hoops for you. We are discussing this particular instance. You wanting to divert and make me discuss other issues is such an obvious deflection on your part that it shows your desperation.

Because you can't, that's why you won't. Excuse me, but it was you that diverted to the 'lies' by the NYT, not me. That's YOUR deflective reaction because you got nothing.

Because you can't, that's why you won't. Excuse me, but it was you that diverted to the 'lies' by the NYT, not me. That's YOUR deflective reaction because you got nothing.

Multiple retractions on Kavanaugh, quit clowning, you know they issue retractions and corrections all the time.

I prefer not to delude myself in the trumpist way of thinking - that trump is squeaky clean and just being set up by the libs. If trump is denying it - he most likely did it.

And if Trump is accusing others of something you can be absolutely sure that he is the one doing it. That is his tell.

Multiple retractions on Kavanaugh, quit clowning, you know they issue retractions and corrections all the time.

Versus Trump who tells the same lies time and time again and never corrects himself. Making mistakes can be forgiven. Doubling down on lies cannot.

If I recall the dni, he white house, the pentagon, and even the cia all called bs on this. Does not seem to legit to me, ou all were screamin that we must accept intel but now that intel says opposite you all are screamin we must accept anonymous sources oer intel.

Might as well admit people like you have no integrity nor search por desire truth, buth instead wil shift opinions like the wind and believe anyone no mater how false because it fits your aenda while accusing everyone not fittin your agenda as liars and traitors.

not the pentagon nor the cia, and the DNI wasn't around at the time. Naturally the WH would deny it. But I get how you slip those in and then get all holier than thou and sound like anybody but trump toadies have backed him up. But you can't escape the fact the intell has been shared with allies. Its was included in the PDB but we all know trump doesn't read them and doesn't take briefings daily.

National security apparatus of this Administration is incompetent if trump was "never told" of this information considering the state of negotiations with the taliban and the release of 2,000 fighters from Afghan and coalition jails, while trump is talking to Putin five times in the interim?

And you want to talk about the integrity of those who are looking upon this clustermuck in abject horror at such operational incompetence. And this is merely one of at least a dozen other clustermucks trump is doing SFA about. Wow look at the lame commander in chief. He doesn't care there was a bounty of his troops and whining about its not his fault, instead of standing up to Vladdie. How many more "please sir may I have anothers" before you guys figger it out?

not the pentagon nor the cia, and the DNI wasn't around at the time. Naturally the WH would deny it. But I get how you slip those in and then get all holier than thou and sound like anybody but trump toadies have backed him up. But you can't escape the fact the intell has been shared with allies. Its was included in the PDB but we all know trump doesn't read them and doesn't take briefings daily.

National security apparatus of this Administration is incompetent if trump was "never told" of this information considering the state of negotiations with the taliban and the release of 2,000 fighters from Afghan and coalition jails, while trump is talking to Putin five times in the interim?

And you want to talk about the integrity of those who are looking upon this clustermuck in abject horror at such operational incompetence. And this is merely one of at least a dozen other clustermucks trump is doing SFA about. Wow look at the lame commander in chief. He doesn't care there was a bounty of his troops and whining about its not his fault, instead of standing up to Vladdie. How many more "please sir may I have anothers" before you guys figger it out?

They don't need to figure out anything. They are on board with letting Putin off the hook again and again. For some twisted reason they think when Putin wins it's a victory for them. I have never heard such a mass treason event ever before, except the Civil War of course. At least Trump has a financial interest in keeping Putin happy. He owes him a bundle.

I don’t think it’s interesting how they rationalize it at all. The “say the first thing that pops into their mind” gimmick is boring as hell, actually.

Yep, using weasel wording like, "the president wasn't personally briefed", is not a good strategy. Having said that trump is counting on his 35% not caring and still being enthusiastic about voting for him. I gotta think some of them are not as enthusiastic right now!

Versus Trump who tells the same lies time and time again and never corrects himself. Making mistakes can be forgiven. Doubling down on lies cannot.

This is why I didn't want to get into this discussion in this way. No matter what mistakes and lies are pointed out by the NYT, progresssives will just scream orange man bad and excuse it away. You don't want a discussion on whether this issue is true or false, you want to whine and cry about Trump. Regardless of any facts telling you differently.

This is why I didn't want to get into this discussion in this way. No matter what mistakes and lies are pointed out by the NYT, progresssives will just scream orange man bad and excuse it away. You don't want a discussion on whether this issue is true or false, you want to whine and cry about Trump. Regardless of any facts telling you differently.

"Orange man" lies constantly is the truth whether you admit it or not. Yes he has given all liars cover which is why it is so unacceptable. No discussion of the truth can be made without mentioning the endless lies of the CIC. He makes the occasional and unavoidable errors in the media seem trivial. People make mistakes while Trump makes a mockery of the truth. Sad that you cannot see the difference.

Would it matter, at all, if this wasn’t actually true? It makes no sense. How would that benefit Russia in any way? How has Trump been easier or more lenient with Russia than the administration prior to his?

He hasn't. I saw no reset button or I'll have more time after my reelection coming from Trump.

You and I both know their propaganda is simply more #DelusionCollusion nonsense.

Some people seem flat desperate to get him out of office prior to the election which is odd considering he’s supposedly guaranteed to lose.

They can't seem to keep their shtick together, can they?
When the Putin #DelusionCollusion propaganda starts, we can smell their fear.

I don't know why people wish physical harm to political opponents. It's juvenile and sadistic.

I think you answered your own question.
People like that crave attention, even if it's negative.

He should resign.

WHY?! He has a GOP that actually just ignored his clear attempt to commit treason. Like as is the case with his businesses, Trump has managed to create situation where he is held accountable for nothing and free to do virtually anything.

The only reason for him to retire would be to not have to face the clear embarrassment that is coming in November.

He hasn't. I saw no reset button or I'll have more time after my reelection coming from Trump.

You and I both know their propaganda is simply more #DelusionCollusion nonsense.

Would it matter, at all, if this wasn’t actually true? It makes no sense. How would that benefit Russia in any way? How has Trump been easier or more lenient with Russia than the administration prior to his?

So... when you guys witness trump kissing Putin's ass in Helsiki or having secret, unrecorded meetings with Putin, that doesn't bother you at all?

Asking for a friend.

WHY?! He has a GOP that actually just ignored his clear attempt to commit treason. Like as is the case with his businesses, Trump has managed to create situation where he is held accountable for nothing and free to do virtually anything.

The only reason for him to retire would be to not have to face the clear embarrassment that is coming in November.

Oh, I like the way you think, sir!

I do not think you even understand national security or intel if you are making such claims, as if anything close to such intel was briefed to the white house for every instance, the potus would need to be on meth 24/7 until his heart explodes and still never read all such intel. Intel is usually verified one way or another in a large way before it hits the white house, and evidence coming from all directions show it is not verified intel, with none of the intel agencies denying such intel exists, but all of them talking about such saying the potus was not briefed and that the intel was never verified as credible.

No, they haven't called BS on this.

Nothing, whatsoever, in the known universe seems legit to you if it shows what a ***** and traitor twump is.

Well I seem to recall so much of the intel saying directly opposite of the un named source, do I need to link spam you news articles because you are unable to read them? why do liberals scream trump must listen to the intel community until they say something that contradicts them? So far nothing coming from the intel community is backing any of these claims except an un named source, with all other evidence contradicting it.

Back
Top Bottom