• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

White House Aides Are Frustrated With Biden

… and finding him a nice, clean, assisted living facility.
We're gonna wait til you guys find a way to beat him before doing that.

I'll vote for Biden if he's comatose, unless a decent human being is running against him... and what are the odds of that.
If you see an "R" after the candidate's name, there is no way you will vote for anyone other than Biden.

Joe's smarter and more capable than most of the forum members here.

And, of course, he's a million times smarter, more competent, and more moral than the last guy.

We should be celebrating our current president.
You can celebrate Biden all you want. There's no guarantee he will know what you are doing.
You better hope he runs against Trump, otherwise you'll be attending a wake in November 2024.

If you see an "R" after the candidate's name, there is no way you will vote for anyone other than Biden.
Blind loyalty from voters is probably the most likely reason we have such poor representation in Washington.

Blind loyalty from voters is probably the most likely reason we have such poor representation in Washington.
You're right. Many voters are like Chicago Bears fan.
They will bet on their team to win every time.

You can celebrate Biden all you want. There's no guarantee he will know what you are doing.
You better hope he runs against Trump, otherwise you'll be attending a wake in November 2024.
I bet Ol Joe won't cry election fraud and incite an insurrection if he looses.

I am not like you. Try not to assume that everyone else thinks just as you think.

Huh?

I bet Ol Joe won't cry election fraud and incite an insurrection if he looses.
You're right. He is not as morally corrupt and unethical as Trump.
Lucky is. Our country does not deserve either of them.

Political power is a powerful drug - individually and collectively.
It was always thus. The first job a politician has is to win. The second is to keep winning - at almost any cost.

I meant you will be saddened because Biden will lose to anyone not named Trump. Saddened as at a funeral wake.
Why would I be saddened if a better candidate beats Biden?

I am more right than I am wrong. You simply can't see that.
You said: If you see an "R" after the candidate's name, there is no way you will vote for anyone other than Biden.

So that was a lie, based on your assumption that everyone else in the world is as tribal as you are.

IQ57 would call it projection... but then IQ57 seems to have a 'projection' quota which he works frantically to meet.

But you are partly right. Until the Pub Party throws off Trump and MAGA and returns to a party of decency and honor and patriotism, I won't be voting R... not in any national election.

But if the Pubs put up a decent and honorable candidate, then I may indeed vote R.

Not if you are a Republican.
I'm neither a Republican nor a Democrat. I vote for the better candidate.

Which means no MAGA for me.

You're right. He is not as morally corrupt and unethical as Trump.
Lucky is. Our country does not deserve either of them.
If it's a repeat of the 2020 General with 2 turds to choose from. I will again go for the turd that does not contain nuts, Biden.

Trump is dangerous to American Democracy.

If it's a repeat of the 2020 General with 2 turds to choose from. I will again go for the turd that does not contain nuts, Biden.

Trump is dangerous to American Democracy.
Let's all hope it never comes to that.
We deserve more than that having a morally corrupt president followed by a mentally challenged life-long politician who needs to be retired. Biden may not be nuts but we need someone who can look Xi Jin Ping, Putin, Kim Jung Un, and the Ayatolla in the eye and come across as more than an octogenarian who needs home care.

I'm neither a Republican nor a Democrat. I vote for the better candidate.

Which means no MAGA for me.
I know for a fact DeSantis is the better candidate but I do not believe you would vote for him because he gave 49 Venezuelans a free trip to Martha's Vineyard on two chartered jets, no less.

You said: If you see an "R" after the candidate's name, there is no way you will vote for anyone other than Biden.

So that was a lie, based on your assumption that everyone else in the world is as tribal as you are.

IQ57 would call it projection... but then IQ57 seems to have a 'projection' quota which he works frantically to meet.

But you are partly right. Until the Pub Party throws off Trump and MAGA and returns to a party of decency and honor and patriotism, I won't be voting R... not in any national election.

But if the Pubs put up a decent and honorable candidate, then I may indeed vote R.
Do you enjoy writing in cryptic, esoteric code using obscure terms like IQ 57?

If being tribal means I will never support the BLM movement; or support feckless DAs who lower criminal penalties; or support LBGTQ or trans bullshit theories; or support feckless, Progressive politicians like Biden and his minions; and prefer a strong Republican president who is against wasteful climate change spending programs and Social Justice welfare programs, then, I guess you could call me tribal.

I know for a fact DeSantis is the better candidate but I do not believe you would vote for him because he gave 49 Venezuelans a free trip to Martha's Vineyard on two chartered jets, no less.
I would not vote for DeSantis because I know for a fact that he's a little tyrant, just clawing for power so he can make us all do what he wants us to do.

I follow the news.

Do you enjoy writing in cryptic, esoteric code using obscure terms like IQ 57?
If you don't know IQ57, you haven't been around the block.
If being tribal means I will never support the BLM movement; or support feckless DAs who lower criminal penalties; or support LBGTQ or trans bullshit theories; or support feckless, Progressive politicians like Biden and his minions; and prefer a strong Republican president who is against wasteful climate change spending programs and Social Justice welfare programs, then, I guess you could call me tribal.
Yeah... tribal.

Only a tribalist would talk about the enemy that way.

If you don't know IQ57, you haven't been around the block.

Yeah... tribal.

Only a tribalist would talk about the enemy that way.
I think I need to prowl around your block to find out what IQ 57 means.

Regarding being tribal, now you know where I stand relative to the bullshit WOKE and Progressive stuff that are tearing our country down when we should be focusing on what to do about China and Russian.
The Social Justice bullshit the country is paying attention to is distracting us from who the enemies are and they planning to make us weaker and more focused on our internal problems.

Back
Top Bottom