• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

White House Against Vaccine Passports Due to Privacy Concerns

They are not required to have a COVID vaccine - yet.

But you certainly must have a full slate of the standard childhood vaccines (TDAP, etc) to become a teacher in any state in the US.

Put those goal posts right back where you found them.

You are required to tell your sexual partner you are infected. You can be sued or even put in jail if you don't

I guess your comment is relevant if your sexual partner is a business, public event center, or airline.

They are not required to have a COVID vaccine - yet.

But you certainly must have a full slate of the standard childhood vaccines (TDAP, etc) to become a teacher in any state in the US.
They used to require a TB test in order to teach

No, they're centrists who accommodate and appease commies.
They're willing to give in just enough to keep them on the team.
Identify one "them."

I guess your comment is relevant if your sexual partner is a business, public event center, or airline.
That’s irrelevant. You spread HIV THROUGH sex and body fluids. So your sexual partner matters. COVID-19 IS airborne Do you think you have a right to transmit a disease because your privacy is more important to you than someone else’s health?

Reactions: jpn
They probably still do.
I taught school for 40 years. The 1st 10 years of teaching, I had to have one every year. After that it was no longer required

Funny how conservatives insist business owners should be free to refuse service to people because they happen to be gay, which poses a threat to no one, but are all upset at the idea of those same business owners insisting on protecting their customers from selfish a**holes.

You don't know that at all.

Hence my saying "we'll see how that plays out over time". Also, my response was regarding private businesses.

We assumed that when Obama told the CIA to "knock it off" following the Edward Snowden revelations, that the CIA knocked it off.

Do you really believe that all those programs have been discontinued, or more reasonably, that they changed the name of the programs and that they continue today?

And maybe have even expanded the programs?

I don't know, but if I did then the CIA would not be very good at its job.

Hence my saying "we'll see how that plays out over time". Also, my response was regarding private businesses.

I see.

I don't know, but if I did then the CIA would not be very good at its job.

Oh no, they're experts at their job: spying on everyone in real time. without warrants.

That’s irrelevant. You spread HIV THROUGH sex and body fluids. So your sexual partner matters. COVID-19 IS airborne Do you think you have a right to transmit a disease because your privacy is more important to you than someone else’s health?

That's not at issue. I just realized you have no idea what is being discussed.

Have a great evening.

With new cases, hospitalizations, and deaths continuing to plummet, and were even dropping significantly even before vaccines began to really start becoming widespread in the country, in the next few months with herd immunity and the people who are voluntarily getting vaccinated there really won't be a need for vaccine passports. They would be an invasion of privacy and probably illegal anyway. I don't need to show records of flu shots and other things like that to go eat at whataburger and I shouldn't need to carry some vaccine passport with me either for a virus that is on its way out anyway.

That's not at issue. I just realized you have no idea what is being discussed.

Have a great evening.
I know what is being discussed. You are too much of a coward to address it

You can bet the farm many international airlines will require the vaccine to fly. It is there prerogative, just as it is for a bakery to deny service on a same sex wedding cake. Righties can't have there cake and it eat it as well.

I have not kept up with this, as I don’t fly as much as I used to.

But many countries forbid US citizens entry.

The US had (has) the highest Covid infection rate in the world. And, as anyone who owns a TV know, there is a significant portion of the population that refuses to observe even the basic precautions.

Under those circumstances, there was little reason to expect that travelers from the US would be safe.

Oh no, they're experts at their job: spying on everyone in real time. without warrants.

That's not what I was referencing; I meant that if I knew what the CIA was up to they would not be good at their job of keeping things secret. It's not much of an intelligence agency if it can't keep secrets.

The same fluids you expel when talking, breathing, sneezing, sweating, which can also exist on the external skin surfaces thus via your hands after touching your face, mouth, etc..

Basically the same "fluids" expelled during the normal course of the day which contain things like the Covid-19 virus.

Thankfully most of us also have a fairly efficient immune system coupled with a skin barrier which protects most of us from most microparticles we are exposed to.

Oh my god right wingers think you can get HIV from someone talking near you.

Back
Top Bottom