• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Which WMD has most usable value?

I believe nothing the Chinese government says, you got that right.

So who are you to accuse anyone of being blind by believing everything China says ?

When you don't believe anything it says

Strikes me that you have your head dug further in the sand.

If an anthrax outbreak occurs anywhere in the world that’s an act of biological warfare? That’s what you are claiming?

Natural diseases can be used as a biological weapon but doing so requires human agency behind the use. USAMRIID has definitively confirmed that no human agent was being Covid. It’s a 100% natural disease that spread due to natural factors.

So what was the military specialty of your supposed Covid expert? Why won’t you say? Is it because they are clearly someone who would have ****ing clue as to Covid’s origins?

The 1918 Flu Pandemic originated in the United States. Should the 20 million people it killed be considered the result of a US biological attack on the world?
While I agree with the rest of your post the part about the Spanish Flu originated in the US is not a correct. No one really knows where it came from. The US is one possible location. As is France, China, Britain.

You believe every word China says - while banning reporters, jailing anyone in China who posted YouTube videos showing and claiming the Chinese government was lying, and refusing to allow any inspection of their biological warfare laboratory. I do not.

I agree that China lies almost as much as Trump. But none of that is indicative of China's refusal to allow inspection of the biolabs. Just like America wouldn't allow China or anyone else to inspect theirs.

While I agree with the rest of your post the part about the Spanish Flu originated in the US is not a correct. No one really knows where it came from. The US is one possible location. As is France, China, Britain.

Spanish flu almost certainly didn't originate in Spain - as one poster told me in a justification for Trump referring to "Chinese flu" and needlessly souring Sino-US relationships

We don't know where it originated from, but the best evidence we do have suggests the USA as the source.

The first confirmed case was in Fort Riley, Kansas.

The first confirmed case was in Fort Riley, Kansas.

True. But there has been speculation that it actually originated in World War One ravaged Europe and was actually brought back to Fort Riley, Kansas by U.S. medical personnel who had been working in Europe.

True. But there has been speculation that it actually originated in World War One ravaged Europe and was actually brought back to Fort Riley, Kansas by U.S. medical personnel who had been working in Europe.

Key word: Speculation.

Key word: Speculation.

Yes. That's why I said it. There has also speculation that Spanish Flu was a combination bird flu and swine flu caused in part by the raising of both poultry and hogs in the vicinity of Fort Riley and the base being supplied with both from the area.

That too is speculation because scientists still don't have a clue as to the whats and because's of the Spanish Flu.

Speculation aside, per the standard established in the OP, since the 1918 Flu Pandemic began in the United States, it should be regarded as a biological attack carried out by the USA again the rest of the world, and the US should be responsible for all the people who died.

Yes. That's why I said it. There has also speculation that Spanish Flu was a combination bird flu and swine flu caused in part by the raising of both poultry and hogs in the vicinity of Fort Riley and the base being supplied with both from the area.

That too is speculation because scientists still don't have a clue as to the whats and because's of the Spanish Flu.

Science has improved over the last 100 years

But the best evidence we have is thatr Spanish Flu originated in the USA, though as you say it's not conclusive proof and it could have originated elsewhere.

Science has improved over the last 100 years

But the best evidence we have is thatr Spanish Flu originated in the USA, though as you say it's not conclusive proof and it could have originated elsewhere.

Based on what I've read from open source material I've got to question as to whether the "flu" identified in Fort Riley, Kansas and was considered part of the "first wave" of the Spanish Flu was actually the same disease as the Spanish Flu of the second, third, and fourth waves that killed so many people in the U.S. and around the world. There seemed to be significant differences in the rates of spread, the people who fell victim, and the death rates.

Based on what I've read from open source material I've got to question as to whether the "flu" identified in Fort Riley, Kansas and was considered part of the "first wave" of the Spanish Flu was actually the same disease as the Spanish Flu of the second, third, and fourth waves that killed so many people in the U.S. and around the world. There seemed to be significant differences in the rates of spread, the people who fell victim, and the death rates.

Perhaps, but based on what I've read, the best evidence cites a US point of origin.

But not exactly conclusive evidence.

Nuclear, biological or chemical?

I'm going to go with Enhanced radiation Device....AKA, the 'Neutron bomb"...........a nuke that kills the inhabitants but lives the cities intact ( more or less)

I'm going to go with Enhanced radiation Device....AKA, the 'Neutron bomb"...........a nuke that kills the inhabitants but lives the cities intact ( more or less)

That is a vast, vast, vast simplification. An Enhanced Radiation Device isn't even designed to be used against cities at all. It is designed to kill the crews of tanks who would be fairly well protected against a typical nuclear weapon.

Speculation aside, per the standard established in the OP, since the 1918 Flu Pandemic began in the United States, it should be regarded as a biological attack carried out by the USA again the rest of the world, and the US should be responsible for all the people who died.
And again there is no proof it began in the US. The fact is that we really don't know.

Making things up and pretending like it is a fact is not a good look

Each subsequent wave should spread and kill fewer people as the most likely to get sick and or die from it will likely have caught it in the waves before. Part of the herd immunity aspect

I agree that China lies almost as much as Trump. But none of that is indicative of China's refusal to allow inspection of the biolabs. Just like America wouldn't allow China or anyone else to inspect theirs.

China lies even more than the pathological liar Beijing Biden.

The USA does not have any biological warfare laboratories. They were banned worldwide until Dr. Anthony Fauci lead the crusade establish a gain of function biological weapons development lab because he and other investors were certain the world needed new pandemic diseases to profit from and thin out the human herd's population explosion.

The ONLY complaint his group has is that covid-19 isn't killing off enough old people fast enough, but as an artificially evolved natural disease they can still hope it will evolve to being more lethal to do a better job at killing people.

China lies even more than the pathological liar Beijing Biden....

And with that you disqualify yourself from any claim to be making intelligent debate

We've just had 4 years of the most dishonest, deceitful president in US history and for some reason you think Joe Biden has been telling you lies
As with the "stolen election" it's just slanderous mud slinging, without any evidence or truth, in an effort to deflect attention from the worst every president, soon to be leaving the White House in utter shame.

And with that you disqualify yourself from any claim to be making intelligent debate

We've just had 4 years of the most dishonest, deceitful president in US history and for some reason you think Joe Biden has been telling you lies
As with the "stolen election" it's just slanderous mud slinging, without any evidence or truth, in an effort to deflect attention from the worst every president, soon to be leaving the White House in utter shame.

Nice try at trying to deflect from the topic on behalf of your apparent hero Xi Jinping.

The USA does not have any biological warfare laboratories. They were banned worldwide until Dr. Anthony Fauci lead the crusade establish a gain of function biological weapons development lab because he and other investors were certain the world needed new pandemic diseases to profit from and thin out the human herd's population explosion.

The ONLY complaint his group has is that covid-19 isn't killing off enough old people fast enough, but as an artificially evolved natural disease they can still hope it will evolve to being more lethal to do a better job at killing people.

Source for your claim that biological warfare laboratories were “banned worldwide”.

The US has operated a biowarfare lab at Fort Dietrich since the 40’s.

he said pathologically.

Back
Top Bottom