• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Which WMD has most usable value?

Nice try at trying to deflect from the topic on behalf of your apparent hero Xi Jinping.

Nope, simply commenting that you are disqualified from making comments about anyone when you said:

China lies even more than the pathological liar Beijing Biden....

You're as bad a rabid Republicans who insist Nancy Pelosi is a "communist".

Nope, simply commenting that you are disqualified from making comments about anyone when you said:

You're as bad a rabid Republicans who insist Nancy Pelosi is a "communist".

Go waste other people's time in your out of control TDS messages you attempt to derail every topic with.

Go waste other people's time in your out of control TDS messages you attempt to derail every topic with.

Not a waste of time to call out your false slander regarding Joe Biden

For a compulsive liar and corrupt politician, look no further than the orange clown you so obviously revere.

A master of repartee once told me that the wit of one's content is only matched by the content of one's wit. I am a true believer.

Nuclear, biological or chemical?

My answer has always been the one we are under attack from now - biological. Covid-19 is a test run - targeting who China most would like to eliminate - elderly because they are costly non-producers - and blacks - with the population explosion in Africa threatening China's growing economic interests there. It also is a tactic warning from China. Since we get everything from China - even most food now is from or processed in China, they could kill virtually every American by an unstoppable biological attack before we knew anything was happening - and then about it. Regardless, most of us are dead, dying or inevitably will be infected - all while China (or other attack) says "we didn't do it, it just came out of nature!"

We also see the benefits to biological attacks too.

Deniability: You can kill hundreds of thousands or millions, devastate the adversaries economy and society, while denying any responsibility or alternatively claim it was an accident.

Harm to adversary: Covid-19 has permanently destroyed hundreds of thousands of small businesses, soon to top over half a million, with small business the largest employer in the USA. The unemployed reached 40 million. The national debt will have increased 50% in not much more than a year - and the costs and harms - economic and to society will last for years and may keep getting worse as more and more lethal stains of it are released or evolved.

Killing the enemy: The Wuhan biological warfare gain-of-function covid-19 is claimed to have killed 350,000 Americans and the number rapidly growing. If this continues, it will be the most deadly war the USA has ever been in - with nothing but profits and benefits to the attacker. Brilliant strategy by China.

Profitability: China is at the same time making trillions off this as people no longer spend money at restaurants, travel, road trips and going to amusement parks or the theater. Rather, they spend that money buying from Amazon and WalMart - 95%+ being Chinese products. Even most masks are from China.

The response of the USA to a nuclear or chemical attack, even if far less deadly and destructive, would be immediately and massive. But our response to a biological attack? Destroy ourselves even further and send the attackers massive sums of money as a reward - while we are being continuously made sick, harmed and killed and our society smashed.

The most effective WMD is covert biological attack, because it can be used with only benefits for doing so, while slaughtering the enemy by every measure.
I came back after a vacation from here. I see that insanity is still rampant.

Nuclear weapons are the only WMDs that actually matter.

The damage from Covid-19 would not have been nearly as great if the U.S. hadn't overreacted to it.

That's true. When your strategy depends heavily on the reaction from the person you're attacking and your weapon allows any number of reactions...you're probably using the wrong weapon. Its like the mother who turns off the WIFI in the house at night to keep the kids off of their tablets but lets them have their cell phones that don't use the WIFI.

I was a lot younger then but in 1999, ABC News had a show called Nightline that came on after the local news. Ted Koppel hosted it. They did a special called "Biowar" which was a week long series.

I thought it was pretty good at the time in highlighting the danger. What the attack was is that someone took an empty mayonnaise jar with some Anthrax in it and broke it on a subway track underground. The trains pushed the spores down the tunnels and, of course, onto the platforms. It was days before the attack was even detected much less addressed.

Here is a link to a review of the series that was archived by the Washington Post (no pay wall needed):

Really interesting to read the words of a WMD attack pre 9/11 and pre Covid.

Nuclear, biological or chemical?
My vote goes to biological because America is the only instance of a foreign invader taking land and holding it permanently in all of human history and it's all thanks to small pox.

Back
Top Bottom