• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Which one has the most credibility? (1 Viewer)

Who has the more credibility, Trump or Comey?

• James Comey

Votes: 45 83.3%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 9 16.7%

• Total voters
Donald Trump, or James Comey? Why?

Comey.

Every person in the United States had more credibility than Trump. I do not mean that as an exaggeration. There is absolutely no one in the United States that I can think of with less credibility than Trump.

Comey lied to Congress, under oath. His credibility is heavily damaged. Hell, I'm wondering why he hasn't been charged with perjury.

Comey lied to Congress, under oath. His credibility is heavily damaged. Hell, I'm wondering why he hasn't been charged with perjury.

Probably because there's no precedent for someone being charged for a perjury that only exists in your head.

Probably because there's no precedent for someone being charged for a perjury that only exists in your head.

Yeah, ok...

Goodlatte said McCabe's recent statements - made since Attorney General Jeff Sessions fired him - raised questions about Comey's prior sworn testimony to Congress where he denied authorized leaking to the press about Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton while FBI director.

McCabe in a statement after his firing said Comey "was aware" that he had shared information with a reporter. The FBI's Office of Personnel Responsibility (OPR) cited the leak of the information in its recommendation to fire McCabe.

https://www.google.com/amp/thehill....-questions-whether-comey-lied-to-congress?amp

Yeah, ok...

Yeah, okay...because Comey didn't need to authorize McCabe to tell the press something he was authorized to share anyway.

Cool link dump. Can you say in your own words what the lies were?

Don't need to.

What's the matter? You don't have time to read three short articles?

Don't need to.

What's the matter? You don't have time to read three short articles?

I have no patience for lazy debaters who try link-dumping in the absence of being able to support their claims. Even apdst of all people made a better effort that you. That's a really low bar to fall beneath.

I have no patience for lazy debaters who try link-dumping in the absence of being able to support their claims. Even apdst of all people made a better effort that you. That's a really low bar to fall beneath.

I supported my claim with verifiable facts. Take it or leave it...but don't cry at me.

I supported my claim with verifiable facts. Take it or leave it...but don't cry at me.

A link dump isn't supporting your claim. You're just trying to make others do heavy lifting to look for the "lie" that most likely doesn't even exist.

A link dump isn't supporting your claim. You're just trying to make others do heavy lifting to look for the "lie" that most likely doesn't even exist.

Don't cry.

Donald Trump, or James Comey? Why?

I'm not going to vote Trump but I will say that Comey is no different than Stormy Daniels, who wants to cash in as much as possible on their 15 minutes of fame. That makes him an opportunistic slime ball who will do or say anything to make a million bucks. He has traded in his reputation to be a reality star. By the way, Comey has nothing but opinions and his own takes on conversations.

I'm not going to vote Trump but I will say that Comey is no different than Stormy Daniels, who wants to cash in as much as possible on their 15 minutes of fame. That makes him an opportunistic slime ball who will do or say anything to make a million bucks. He has traded in his reputation to be a reality star. By the way, Comey has nothing but opinions and his own takes on conversations.

Stormy Daniels is more credible than Trump as well. Neither Comey nor Daniels have to be perfect. Being more credible than Trump is a pretty low bar, after all.

First link: You and the Daily Kos know how many emails there really were, how again?

shrug...

Unnamed sources, of course. Perfectly believable...especially coming from POLITICUSUSA, right? And, especially coming from left-wing sources and media. You can take this stuff to the bank, right?

Oh...wait...I forgot. The current Comey-waffle is pro-Comey. That means we don't care about previous Comey-waffles.

Stormy Daniels is more credible than Trump as well. Neither Comey nor Daniels have to be perfect. Being more credible than Trump is a pretty low bar, after all.

Thanks for your admission that Comey is just another Stormy Daniels. Neither have any morals and are just out to make millions.

shrug...

Unnamed sources, of course. Perfectly believable...especially coming from POLITICUSUSA, right? And, especially coming from left-wing sources and media. You can take this stuff to the bank, right?

That's what the Daily Kos relies on for its data?

Thanks for your admission that Comey is just another Stormy Daniels. Neither have any morals and are just out to make millions.

Still more credible and more moral than Trump, and yes, that includes Stormy Daniels.

Still more credible and more moral than Trump, and yes, that includes Stormy Daniels.

As I said, thanks for admitting that Comey is on the same level as a whore with no morals who both want to earn millions.

As I said, thanks for admitting that Comey is on the same level as a whore with no morals who both want to earn millions.

You're welcome. Thanks for admitting that the president of the United States is even less credible and less moral than a whore.

You're welcome. Thanks for admitting that the president of the United States is even less credible and less moral than a whore.

I never said he was less credible. I basically said they are all about the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom