• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Which name would you like to see as the next Chancellor of Germany? (1 Viewer)

Which name would you like to see as the next Chancellor of Germany?

• Laschet - CDU

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Scholz - SPD

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Baerbock - Greens

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Söder - CSU (Bavaria)

• Habeck - Greens

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lindner - FDP

• Wagenknecht - Leftist

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Merkel once again - CDU

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • others

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
In this poll I have named 8 names.
In my next poll I will only name those 3 who have a real chance.

So far 3 out of 9 say:

Wagenknecht - Leftist​

Does Germany have a squirrel wearing right wing idiot, too? I guess I don't know enough about the candidates. I know that the UK has one.
This is the guy, no question.

B1921F80-AEE1-47A0-98E4-929F308C8FAA.jpeg

The election is really just evidence of how the Nuremberg tribunal should’ve been reopened and the East German communists hung like the Nazis after reunification.
I do not agree.
And obviously you do not know Sahra Wagenknecht.
She is great!

She is now leading here with 3 votes out of 10:

From 1990, she studied Philosophy and New German Literature as an undergraduate in Jena and Berlin but dropped out. She then enrolled as a philosophy student at the University of Groningen where she earned an MA in 1996 for a thesis on the young Karl Marx's interpretation of Hegel, published as a book in 1997.[5][6] From 2005 until 2012 she studied economics at the TU Chemnitz, where she earned a PhD with a dissertation on "The Limits of Choice: Saving Decisions and Basic Needs in Developed Countries",[7] subsequently published by the Campus Verlag.

Lindner is an unprincipled and thus totally dishonest a-hole.

Of course, seeing how he's a politician, that comes as no surprise, just that he's even more opportunistic than all the others.

Wasn't Hitler an Austrian?
By the time he became Reichskanzler, he was naturalized German. That goes to show that countries should be careful as to upon whom they bestow citizenship.

I do not agree.
And obviously you do not know Sahra Wagenknecht.
She is great!
Wagenknecht is totally irrelevant in the upcoming election. As irrelevant is she is within the Left Party.

Bringing her into here as an option for Chancellorship was a totally stupid move of yours, just as bringing up LaFontaine would have been.

2 out of 10 now say:

Scholz - SPD​

Which name would you like to see as the next Chancellor of Germany?
Since Laschet is being backed by Merkel, at this time he would be the favorite.
But Scholz appears to be the front-runner.

Are you a descendant from some Nazi?

Well, some of my ancestors some centuries ago may have been called "Ignatius" - short form: "Nazi".
And I am a descendent of those.
What I am sure of is that one of my ancestors was a certain Amandus.

Why would you assume that? I am a very proud born American.
I was in Vienna during a very dreary cold winter but that's about it.
Why the fuss?
There is nothing wrong about being an Austrian - or a Hungarian - or whatever.

Why the fuss?
There is nothing wrong about being an Austrian - or a Hungarian - or whatever.
Or an American which you seem to hate according to some of your posts. The thing about Germans are they are Germans. What!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom