• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Where do you get your news?

• Thread starter Liberal Because I Care
  • Start date
Your political position: Libertarian

Newspaper: Whatever is laying on the table at the fast food joint.

Radio: Rush, Rhodes, Hanity, Snow, Franken, Lyka, Beck, O'Riely, Savage, Colmes, Hamblin, Reagan, Boortz.

Television: ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, BBC, MSNBC, CNN, Fox, Futerama.

Magazine: I just buy them for the articles.

Internet:Billo's links.

Other: I'm subcribed to the same channel as Gunny. Brochures at the womens shelter. Bartenders. Anything pretty girls say when I'm not staring at their chest. Bumperstickers. Cereal boxes. Lucidthots. My death row pen pals.

And finally, do you have a newscaster or pundit that you prefer?: Neil Boortz.

hipsterdufus said:
Lewis Black! Right on brother.

"...and if you walk to the end of the block, there sits a Starbucks. And directly across the street -- in the exact same building as that Starbucks -- there is... another Starbucks. There is a Starbucks across the street from a Starbucks! And ladies and gentlemen, THAT is the end of the universe." - Lewis Black"
I know I luv his sarcasm of things. Like when he was a kid, he was taught to hide under a desk, made of wood, during a nuclear holocost. Then he goes on to say, "Why don't I just bring some twigs with so I can burn faster!!!" :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

cnredd said:
Other: My dog tells me who the Antichrist is

Blast! I should have silenced that dog when I had the chance!

Your political position: Democrat

Please list the news sources you trust most and use. tv and internet

Newspaper:read whats printed if I am researching something but otherwise no

Radio: no

Television: I watch a lot of Free Speech tv, no government or corporate funding totally viewer sponsored, (no commercials) their two news programs I watch are Democracy Now, also their website if you want to watch their 1 hr. news program or read it http://www.democracynow.org/
and INN news
also The Daily Show,
the other news channels I watch to see how much of the story their leaving out or if they tell it at all or how biased they are.

Magazine:None
Internet:the democracy now website, also abovetopsecret.com which has a news section on anything and everything

Other:

And finally, do you have a newscaster or pundit that you prefer?:none

Back
Top Bottom