• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Where Did All The " Unnamed Sources Inside The White House " Go

Certainly, the national media is upset about this. But the difference in leadership styles of Trump and Biden help explain why there are no leaks. Trump led through chaos and this often pitted competing interests in the White HOuse against one another. Leaking to the press is one weapon of these interests to get their point across, either to the American people or to Trump, through the media. Biden does not lead like that. He makes it clear where he is headed on a certain policy and probably listens to the different interests who usually know just where they stand.

Communist's are cool with " Slave states " ?
Sen. Biden Brags: "My State Was A Slave State" - YouTube
Really ?
Come Ooooon MAN !

cornrow Biden.jpg

Indeed. Sources close to the matter have been canceled.
Cancelled only until the next President with an 'R' is elected.
Then they'll be back.

For years now we have been hearing almost daily news reports of what the former president said or did that day based on " unnamed sources inside the White House "

Yet after the first two months of the new administration I have yet to hear a single news story on the current president based on " unnamed sources inside the White House " ?

Where did all the " unnamed sources inside the White House " go to ?

Did they all retire ?

Why isn't the national media complex upset about no longer getting even one little detail from " unnamed sources inside the White House " after two months ?

Maybe because the last admin was filled with unserious back biters mirroring their leader?

Or pay someone to. Like the Steele dosier.
Follow that money and you'll find the Marc Elias and Perkins Coie, the usual Democrat's legal bagmen, handling their underhanded business.

Follow that money and you'll find the Marc Elias and Perkins Coie, the usual Democrat's legal bagmen, handling their underhanded business.

Marc Elias becoming a boogeyman to the right is one of the best things ever.

If you think you hate him now, you ain’t seen nuttin yet. ;)

So the gist of this thread is Republicans are upset the Biden WH isn’t as dysfunctional as Trump’s WH.

Well, gee. Who coulda saw that comin.

Marc Elias becoming a boogeyman to the right is one of the best things ever.

If you think you hate him now, you ain’t seen nuttin yet. ;)
He's useful in as much as whenever his name pops up, you know there's Democrat corruption and underhandedness around.
For example DNC's paid for Steel 'Dossier' (100% fabrication).
Most recently involved in the legal attempt to reverse a certified Iowa Republican Congress member's election results, to no comment or criticism from anyone.

The lack of any criticism and news coverage of this is rather odd and inconsistent, but hardly surprising.
'Rules for thee but not for me' seems to have become the next Democrat's core value.

'ain’t seen nuttin yet'?
Not sure how much lower Elias can drag Perkins Coie's rep, but he's sure welcome to continue.

He's useful in as much as whenever his name pops up, you know there's Democrat corruption and underhandedness around.
For example DNC's paid for Steel 'Dossier' (100% fabrication).
Most recently involved in the legal attempt to reverse a certified Iowa Republican Congress member's election results, to no comment or criticism from anyone.

The lack of any criticism and news coverage of this is rather odd and inconsistent, but hardly surprising.
'Rules for thee but not for me' seems to have become the next Democrat's core value.

As I said! ;)

He doesn’t let Republicans steal elections. Why wouldn’t I enjoy conservative angst over him? Dude is a badass and hated by the right folks you want hating you.

Personally I’d blame this (assuming it’ even true) on the idea that Trump was a non-establishment outsider and Biden is precisely the opposite. But we can’t seriously ignore that Trump said a lot of off-the-wall crap.

For years now we have been hearing almost daily news reports of what the former president said or did that day based on " unnamed sources inside the White House "

Yet after the first two months of the new administration I have yet to hear a single news story on the current president based on " unnamed sources inside the White House " ?

Where did all the " unnamed sources inside the White House " go to ?

Did they all retire ?

Why isn't the national media complex upset about no longer getting even one little detail from " unnamed sources inside the White House " after two months ?
One of them was Kellyanne Conway. Another was Miles Taylor, who wrote a book. There may have been others but they all moved out with Trump. Biden's administration has been much more disciplined. That's what happens when you have competent leadership in the White House. Don't worry. FOX news and the rest of the right wing smear machine will make up stuff to fill in the gap. :p

Zero evidence of that. None whatsoever.

Its kind of typical. They love Trump because he was vengeful, but then can't believe that people would leak stories about him anonymously.

When it comes to their boy, they just can't put one and one together.

Personally I’d blame this (assuming it’ even true) on the idea that Trump was a non-establishment outsider and Biden is precisely the opposite. But we can’t seriously ignore that Trump said a lot of off-the-wall crap.

Chaos, constant employee turnover breeds leaks.

The trump administration leaked like a sieve. He was a terrible person to work for. I get it...you support trump and whatever he did. Other people don't. I'm so glad to be rid of that asshole.

Loyalty was a one way street with Trump.

I believe that in spite of everything, he's far better behaved and mannered that Trump ever was.

Well you may think that , but I think his behavior towards non-black African Americans is just plain rude .

valid.jpg

Boy, that tan suit really pissed you guys off. 😂

Hahahaha, you know when people bring it up, they're making fun of right wing poutrage, right?

Hahahaha. Lol.

Hahahaha, you know when people bring it up, they're making fun of right wing poutrage, right?

Hahahaha. Lol.
Gaslighting, huh?

Back
Top Bottom