• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

When To Expect Election Results In Every State

Considering that all voter suppression efforts are on the side those living in the Trumptardiverse and Democrats are fighting to get every vote counted and ensure the every American can vote your post seems to be wildly inaccurate.

"seems" is akin to "maybe" Does not debunk my concern.

I'll tell you that because poll workers have nothing to do with ballot rejection. You should work the polls one time.

I did not specify "poll workers". Whoever is validating the mail-in ballots after Nov 3rd when it is known who needs the most votes to win. An invitation to commit fraud.

Back off on the koolaide, it hinders rational thought. If Anyone cheats in this election it will be trump, count on that.

Oh, I get it. If I said that the conservatives (repubs) would act in that manner you would agree.

I am more than willing to listen to your proof that what I outlined can not or will not happen. There should be builtin safety or security measures to prevent it but the vote-counting is run by politicians so who knows?
You're the one who made a claim. I called bullshit. It's on you to back up your claim.

It doesn't sound like you understand the Electoral College. Running up the lead in solid blue states is meaningless.

Read what I said again. This action would take place only if Biden needed the votes. Being honest this could also occur with Trump supporters which is why I am 100% against mail-in ballots as it stands.

I did not specify "poll workers". Whoever is validating the mail-in ballots after Nov 3rd when it is known who needs the most votes to win. An invitation to commit fraud.
Really? Because here's a quote from your post...

"Please don't try and tell me that a Democrat poll worker, knowing that Biden needs votes will not reject Trump votes for the slimmest of reasons."

Read what I said again. This action would take place only if Biden needed the votes. Being honest this could also occur with Trump supporters which is why I am 100% against mail-in ballots as it stands.
You mentioned the "states leaning the farthest to the left", these are the states that Biden will win overwhelmingly regardless. No amount of vote stacking there would affect the outcome of the Presidential election.

That's what some would say when they can't argue the point. Enlighten me with some rational thought on the subject.
The typical counterexample is: "Prove to me that invisible unicorns don't exist."

Basically, your assumption that something is true is meaningless to anyone else. If you assert something as true, then you should be able to demonstrate it. If you haven't presented any evidence, then don't be surprised when people point out that your claims are baseless.

I predict we'll know the night of the election that Biden has won, but it's still important to remember when and how the votes will be counted on election night should Trump or Trump supporters try any nasty tricks:

View attachment 67302096

Notice how many Democratic states are holding back vote totals so they know how many fraudulent mail in ballots they have to create. The only clear Republican state is Alaska. Who has most declared they will hold back the final vote total is Pa. - 100% predictably. Philly Democrats are determined to do anything to assure Biden can be declared the winner.

Prove to me that that scenario is false. That it can't happen or won't be manipulated by any interested or vested party.
That is really quite a straw man. Make a totally preposterous claim with no facts in support and then expect the other side to prove that it can't happen or won't happen? And as someone else pointed, given that we elect on the electoral system do you think it really matters if Biden wins blue states like California or NY by 15% versus by 10%?

Correction: your argument is not really a straw man, it's just a total red herring.

Notice how many Democratic states are holding back vote totals so they know how many fraudulent mail in ballots they have to create. The only clear Republican state is Alaska. Who has most declared they will hold back the final vote total is Pa. - 100% predictably. Philly Democrats are determined to do anything to assure Biden can be declared the winner.

What are you talking about? Be specific.

You want to talk about PA? Okay...

GOP controls the legislature in PA. They couldn't pass any legislation to fix any of this because the GOP wants as few people to vote as possible and any votes cast they want to delay counting them as long as possible.

In PA they don't start counting mail-in until day of the election, and in some counties they will count mail in last. The GOP had a chance to fix this, but they refused because they want Trump to look like he's winning big on election night in PA.

Did you have some other state in mind?

Last edited:
Happy to do that after you back up your claim of bullshit!
You want me to prove a negative? You're not very good at this are you?

That is really quite a straw man. Make a totally preposterous claim with no facts in support and then expect the other side to prove that it can't happen or won't happen? And as someone else pointed, given that we elect on the electoral system do you think it really matters if Biden wins blue states like California or NY by 15% versus by 10%?

Correction: your argument is not really a straw man, it's just a total red herring.

Your resistance does not change the fact that massive mail-in voting is vulnerable to massive fraud. I may not yet be able to prove it but most likely will occur. We will soon see who is right!

The typical counterexample is: "Prove to me that invisible unicorns don't exist."

Basically, your assumption that something is true is meaningless to anyone else. If you assert something as true, then you should be able to demonstrate it. If you haven't presented any evidence, then don't be surprised when people point out that your claims are baseless.

Yes, up to now they are baseless but that may change due to this flawed system waiting to be exploited.

Scary, if you think that is a rational comment. Trump is skin and bone, just like you so maybe you are one too.

Here's what you claimed:

"Does it surprise anyone that the states leaning the farthest to the left will only be counting some of the votes on election night? Better to know how many votes Biden will need and then somehow, someway make it happen. Please don't try and tell me that a Democrat poll worker, knowing that Biden needs votes will not reject Trump votes for the slimmest of reasons."

Prove it.

No it is not akin to maybe. Your concern is rooted in the reality that your overlords keep you in line by preying on your fears and insecurities.

"Seems" is not a proven fact but an assumption (wish list).

:ROFLMAO:
There are rat run states that are pushing to extend the voting dates out WEEKS...and there are still mindless partisan leftists shitting themselves shrieking "the republicans cant get it right!"
!

I expect this is going to be a genuine shit show...and people are going to mysteriously find ballots and demand recounts until the desired results are achieved.

Back
Top Bottom