• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

When To Expect Election Results In Every State

Really? Because here's a quote from your post...

"Please don't try and tell me that a Democrat poll worker, knowing that Biden needs votes will not reject Trump votes for the slimmest of reasons."

Ok, got me! I should have reread it first.

Your resistance does not change the fact that massive mail-in voting is vulnerable to massive fraud. I may not yet be able to prove it but most likely will occur. We will soon see who is right!

No conservatives are ever able to prove it. Trump couldn't even prove it when he set up a commission to do exactly that. Yet here you are believing it. Boggles the mind.

Yes, up to now they are baseless but that may change due to this flawed system waiting to be exploited.
I understand being nervous about cheating in this political environment, but getting away with something on the scale of thousands of votes in closely watched race is probably harder than you think. If the election is close, I'm confident any significant irregularities will be surfaced by one side or the other.

What are you talking about? Be specific.

You want to talk about PA? Okay...

GOP controls the legislature in PA. They couldn't pass any legislation to fix any of this because the GOP wants as few people to vote as possible and any votes cast they want to delay counting them as long as possible.

In PA they don't start counting mail-in until day of the election, and in some counties they will count mail in last. The GOP had a chance to fix this, but they refused because they want Trump to look like he's winning big on election night in PA.

In fact the Trump campaign did try to stop this in court and lost.

Back
Top Bottom