• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

When our Constitutional Democracy was Under Attack - Absorb Comments by (R) Chuck Hagel about 1/6

Well you're still wrong !
Here's the Litmus test:
If America was a Democracy then Segregation (and or Slavery) would still be legal !
Pres. Lincoln only got 40% or the Peoples Vote but won the EC by 180 votes ! Not Very Democratic of us is it ????...

Why is it possible that the FED Government can force States (with the full/majority support of their People) to Stop segregation, as we did ?...

If we were a "Democracy", then we COULD vote to enslave all Blue eyed people, because more people have Brown eyes, and they just need 51%...

So in a "DEMOCRACY" Fascism and Oppression are TOTALLY legal "IF" it is the will of the People, at least 51% of the people ....

We are a Constitutional Republic, and we have Rights&Liberties granted to us from the Constitution .

This is a "TRUE US CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC" !
Unlike your "we're a Democracy, albeit a representative Democracy"
(see how you are trying to weasel your way into being "Kinda Right" ?)

Here, let's try it again !

I'm sure this upsetting to the many Brain Washed liberal pawns out there, but too f**king bad. :)
P.S. You're welcome !

I understand how those who are narrow minded will stand on their only belief about true Constitutional Republic. Anyone at any time can shoot holes in their beliefs. What's been demonstrated by your posts is the ignorance to understand how both beliefs are at play - Representative Democracy and all. Myself, I was able to except both, in which both aren't 100% perfect but it's what we have had for a couple 100 of years. I still support Chuck Hagel's view and well - you don't. Surprise, surprise. Guess how this ends? Trump supporters can still go f**k themselves while they bitch, moan and cry, when they don't get their way. Biden supporters are not perfect either but at least they're mostly human. Hagel, I believe, is still a Republican and I'd bet that he'd not fret over your hissy fit here in this thread. Get the hint? ;)

You can try to lie all you want, but we all know the truth, and your lies are pathetic.
I will gladly reverse my position if you can show any evidence of massive voter fraud that stole the election from trump. We, including you, know that no such evidence exists, as every single investigation to date has shown. You are perfectly aware there was no fraud

I understand how those who are narrow minded will stand on their only belief about true Constitutional Republic. Anyone at any time can shoot holes in their beliefs. What's been demonstrated by your posts is the ignorance to understand how both beliefs are at play - Representative Democracy and all. Myself, I was able to except both, in which both aren't 100% perfect but it's what we have had for a couple 100 of years. I still support Chuck Hagel's view and well - you don't. Surprise, surprise. Guess how this ends? Trump supporters can still go f**k themselves while they bitch, moan and cry, when they don't get their way. Biden supporters are not perfect either but at least they're mostly human. Hagel, I believe, is still a Republican and I'd bet that he'd not fret over your hissy fit here in this thread. Get the hint? ;)
The country was constructed as a Constitutional Republic. That is the construct that the Constitution which created the Federal Government dictates. The fact is, the Federal government as it stands today refuses to follow the Constitution, and is therefore illegitimate. The Federal Government today is a criminal organization. So I suppose it really does not matter what you call a illegitimate government.

The country was constructed as a Constitutional Republic. That is the construct that the Constitution which created the Federal Government dictates. The fact is, the Federal government as it stands today refuses to follow the Constitution, and is therefore illegitimate. The Federal Government today is a criminal organization. So I suppose it really does not matter what you call a illegitimate government.
Your beef about the Feds refusing to follow the Constitution can easily fall into the category in which nothing or nobody is perfect, just like you or I. For the most part, I have seen the Feds mostly honoring our Constitution and at least since the mid 1960s creating a more equal society under a better performing Democracy. However, the best example of our government being a criminal organization came to light this past 4.5 years - and that light is still shinning on the main culprit and his associates.

Anyone who thinks that "democracy was under attack" in the US is displaying their vast ignorance of basic civics...

How can the J6 insurrection riot be regarded as anything other than an attack on democracy ?

Had it been a BLM rally/riot a year earlier, you would change your tune.

Back
Top Bottom