• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

When do liberals and the black community admit there are too many crimes committed by blacks?

Integrityrespec

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Why do I never see black attorneys on tv screaming for the arrest of the black man who shot another black man or the black man who shot a cop. How is it they can portray every police shooting as unfair.

Assaulting cops, fighting cops, firing a stun gun you stole from a cop at the cop, shooting or pointing a gun at a cop brings a forceful response. Resisting arrest is a crime. Stop acting as this conduct isn't the cause of what results.

Problem in America is too much crime committed by black men, most of it against other black men. Police deal with life threatening situations. When a suspect resist or assaults the officer they respond with force. What person doesn't realize it.

Let's say this is the case scenario. Guy steals the stun gun, fires at officer and hits him, incapacitates the cop, takes his gun and shoots the cop. Then what story will you people tell, the cop shouldn't have messed with the suspect?

Crime stats is such an old racist line of bs.

About 5% of the population, young poor black males, commit nearly 50% of the violent crime.

About 5% of the population, young poor white males, commit nearly 50% of the violent crime.

#1 factor: Male
#2 factor: Poor
#3 factor: Young

That's our violent crime. Race is incidental and disproportion parallels disproportion of wealth.

Violent crime is a young poor male problem. Young poor males look for a scapegoat and point at minorities. Racists reinforce the young poor males' excuse making and finger pointing through the racist interpretation of statistics.

And crime stats are skewed by systemic racism.

Why do I never see black attorneys on tv screaming for the arrest of the black man who shot another black man or the black man who shot a cop. How is it they can portray every police shooting as unfair.

Because in the instance of a black man shooting a black man, the black man is usually arrested and not allowed to go free. Unlike a white guy killing a black man where the white guy is usually only arrested if there is some VIDEO showing the killing.

Assaulting cops, fighting cops, firing a stun gun you stole from a cop at the cop, shooting or pointing a gun at a cop brings a forceful response. Resisting arrest is a crime. Stop acting as this conduct isn't the cause of what results.

Does resisting arrest deserve a death sentence?

Problem in America is too much crime committed by black men, most of it against other black men. Police deal with life threatening situations. When a suspect resist or assaults the officer they respond with force. What person doesn't realize it.

No, the primary attributes of crime is poverty.

Let's say this is the case scenario. Guy steals the stun gun, fires at officer and hits him, incapacitates the cop, takes his gun and shoots the cop. Then what story will you people tell, the cop shouldn't have messed with the suspect?

Nope that is cut and dry that the perpetrator deserves the death penalty there. However, that isn't what happened is it? So you are trying to justify killing a man based on your "what if" scenario which makes it nothing but weak.

About 5% of the population, young poor black males, commit nearly 50% of the violent crime.

About 5% of the population, young poor white males, commit nearly 50% of the violent crime

I’m curious...

Is it your position that ten percent of the population, roughly 330 - 350 million people, are committing violent crimes annually, generally speaking...

Answer to the first question; that is the defense attorney doing his job...as he would for a white person who did the same thing. Any defense attorney worth paying for is going to try for the police brutality hook if they can, no matter the race of the defendant.

Yes, pointing a taser or gun at a cop will result in forceful action. But when a suspect gives up or is taken into custody, then the police need to use non-lethal force and not kill the person who has given up and is offering no resistance, or is in custody to the point of helplessness. Shooting or assaulting an officer is one thing...but resisting arrest doesn't merit lethal force. Stop acting like it does.

Yes, crime of any type is a problem. But there is more crime committed by whites than blacks; the problem is that more whites still get away with it with lighter sentences or no sentences. Most black, teen shoplifters get to spend the night in a cage, whereas a white teen usually spends it crying in the manager's office in a store while waiting for mommy and daddy to come and get them. What you don't seem to understand is that while force is necessary...there are varying levels depending upon the situation at hand. And the problem right now is that many cops are only using one level of force to all situations: brutality.

If you want to ask a hypothetical, then there here is the hypothetical answer: most will think the criminal is an idiot for having done it. But again, what happens afterwards is what is different...the black man will most likely be shot and killed by other police (no argument there from me)...the white guy might live through it unless its suicide by cop, and then it becomes a psychiatric issue. Even if the black man is subdued and survives the encounter, he is just another criminal, throw him in jail and throw away the key...but clearly the white man had issues therefore he gets some level of sympathy....

Yes there are too many crimes committed by blacks and I decry and condemn them all. There are also too many crimes committed by albino persons from Lithuania and I hope the author of the Op will join me in condemning them as well.

I’m curious...

Is it your position that ten percent of the population, roughly 330 - 350 million people, are committing violent crimes annually, generally speaking...

Which word didn't you understand? "About"? "Nearly"?

Yeah, Trumpers have a tough time when they can't run to absolutes for distraction. Maybe you can come up with some other stupid bs to avoid the stats.

Which word didn't you understand? "About"? "Nearly"?

Yeah, Trumpers have a tough time when they can't run to absolutes for distraction. Maybe you can come up with some other stupid bs to avoid the stats.

Is it always your first instinct to be a condescending pr*ck...

What am I saying... I’ve read enough of your posts to know the answer to that.

I did have a point about statistics in general, but, upon reflection, it’s really not important.
Sorry to have bothered you.

Back
Top Bottom