• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What's the Deal with Women and SHOES!!!

not a bad look, But Oudaier's quality isn't on par with other brands in the same price range...you're basically getting Nine West quality at (nearly) Kate Spade prices.

just saying...

Well that's just to give an example of a pair of sandals I really like. I would buy a similar pair, not necessarily those exact ones. :)

not a bad look, But Oudaier's quality isn't on par with other brands in the same price range...you're basically getting Nine West quality at (nearly) Kate Spade prices.

just saying...

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh...don't say "Kate Spade" too loud...

Personally, I do. Mostly because people don't really notice feet so much. At least not at first. Depends upon what footwear you're wearing. Most men I've met, notice when I have heels on...just saying.

And, it's not "wasting".money to dress nicely.

hmmm, it's not the high heel shoes we notice, it's the way they tighten up the calves. But I guess that's what you are referring to.

I'm impressed, Thrilla. lol

Personally, I do. Mostly because people don't really notice feet so much. At least not at first. Depends upon what footwear you're wearing. Most men I've met, notice when I have heels on...just saying.

And, it's not "wasting".money to dress nicely.

I always wear at least a small heel. I hate flats.

Well that's just to give an example of a pair of sandals I really like. I would buy a similar pair, not necessarily those exact ones. :)

If I had to do life over...I'd want to make women's shoes. Talk about getting wealth...! Take a 1/8 slab of rubber and glue some speckles strips of canvas on it. Sell em for mega bucks.

Yeah, they should waste more money (and effort) on whats ABOVE the ankles... Hmmm, feet are feet...something to stand on to prevent you from toppling over. LOL

Unless her feet looked like Satan's hooves when she took her shoes off, I'd never notice.

:lamo That is too funny CA. Seriously...

THIS HAS BEEN A TEST OF THE EMERGENCY SHOE CHANNEL!!

IF THIS HAD BEEN A REAL SHOE EMERGENCY YOU WOULD BE DIRECTED TO YOUR NEAREST SHOE STORE!

LOL, What did I say? Bring up shoes and women are on it like bees to honey. LMAO ;)

THIS HAS BEEN A TEST OF THE EMERGENCY SHOE CHANNEL!! IF THIS HAD BEEN A REAL SHOE EMERGENCY YOU WOULD BE DIRECTED TO YOUR NEAREST SHOE STORE!

LOL, What did I say? Bring up shoes and women are on it like bees to honey. LMAO ;)

Hey! That was a false alarm! You scared me! :2razz:

I'm impressed, Thrilla. lol

much like me attending a George Micheals concert back in the late 80's...this is **** I don't admit to IRL... if we ever meet, i'll disavow any knowledge of the conversation entirely and will probably have to shoot you, hit you with a hockey stick, or do something very manly in your presence. :lol:

for the record, it was a really good concert...and Kate Spade is a phenomenal brand ( a few weeks a go, i picked my wife up a pair of KS heels.. Carrin heels i believe they were called... uber sexy)

I'm impressed too, Moot... Scary that a guy knows more about shoes than my wife might...and she knows shoes.

There's nothing better than a man that can give you a meaningful opinion on shoes and clothes though instead of just telling you that everything looks good. I kind of like that.

Yeah, they should waste more money (and effort) on whats ABOVE the ankles... Hmmm, feet are feet...something to stand on to prevent you from toppling over. LOL

Unless her feet looked like Satan's hooves when she took her shoes off, I'd never notice.

We can be concerned about more than one thing at a time you know. ;)

No, but I actually had high-heel work boots! :lol: They were actually pretty cute with jeans IMO.

Well, I like roper boots, lace up and pull up. The heels aren't like a conventional cowboy boot. They're a short heel.

There's nothing better than a man that can give you a meaningful opinion on shoes and clothes though instead of just telling you that everything looks good. I kind of like that.

OMG!!!! Now I have to start STUDYING SHOES to improve my conversation with women? :shock:

You mean all that poetry, old love songs, and girlie movie stuff is out? :( LOL

OMG!!!! Now I have to start STUDYING SHOES to improve my conversation with women? :shock:

Ha! Nooo... that's ON TOP OF all that other crap.

Congrats.

Love songs and poetry are fine. Personally, I'm not into those girly movies though. I prefer action/adventure and comedies. But yes, studying shoes certainly couldn't hurt you. ;)

much like me attending a George Micheals concert back in the late 80's...this is **** I don't admit to IRL... if we ever meet, i'll disavow any knowledge of the conversation entirely and will probably have to shoot you, hit you with a hockey stick, or do something very manly in your presence. :lol:
My lips are sealed and your secret is safe with me.

for the record, it was a really good concert...and Kate Spade is a phenomenal brand ( a few weeks a go, i picked my wife up a pair of KS heels.. Carrin heels i believe they were called... uber sexy)
Sooo, manly men really do notice shoes, eh?

So of course I had to look....

S9423136_127

Ooo very nice and dare I say tres chic.

Back
Top Bottom