• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What would happen if he was holding a gun to their heads?

What would happen if he was holding a gun to their heads?

• He would shoot the robbers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
No, I cannot see the video in the link. Sorry.

ok ,two armed and masked guys break into a market by threatening the old owner and rob the case including the cigarette section.the old guy tries to struggle with those two without gun (he shouldnt have done that though) .then the robbers run away and the old guy begins to run after them with a gun in his hand.

Mexican Standoffs only work if each of the two robbers is willing to die for the other. Otherwise, he shoots one and the other shoots him. Or they just don't believe his threat and shoot him.

1 v 2 is bad odds when everyone is armed.

Mexican Standoffs only work if each of the two robbers is willing to die for the other. Otherwise, he shoots one and the other shoots him. Or they just don't believe his threat and shoot him.

1 v 2 is bad odds when everyone is armed.

during the robbery ,the owner didnt have a gun though

during the robbery ,the owner didnt have a gun though

The OP said "if he was holding a gun to their heads", so I thought the question was what would happen if the owner did have a gun during the robbery, and was aiming it at them (two armed robbers)

Did I misunderstand?

The OP said "if he was holding a gun to their heads", so I thought the question was what would happen if the owner did have a gun during the robbery, and was aiming it at them (two armed robbers)

Did I misunderstand?

yes but there were 3 people ,which one of them would shoot the other and teh other would shoot him as you claimed is complicated

I don't know. I am not even sure what I would do in his position if I was carrying. If I read the situation and genuinely felt they were just trying to get money and had no intention to hurt me I probably wouldn't take the chance, unless I had my life savings in that drawer or something. Unless I am mistake they never hit the guy or anything when struggling for the gun which leads me to believe these guys weren't the killer types.

I don't pull a gun out of a sense of justice or revenge. If I pull my gun it is because I believe it will increase the chances I, or other innocent people around me, will live. If I feel pulling the gun will make things more dangerous then it stays put.

Back
Top Bottom