• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What Will You Do?

What Will You Do?

• I will be angry and disbelieve it.

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I will be glad it is over.

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • I'm having a party!

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • I will start riots.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Interesting. Got a link?

Not yet, that's why I said it's only 'hearsay' but I will check this out with the source that gave me this information and ask where they got it from.

It's not going to be over. The Mueller investigation will never end as long as Trump is president. The only end to the Mueller investigation is when they obtain their goal of delivering the Presidency to the Democratic Party as that is their purpose.

Absolutely nothing. I am not waiting with abated breath for the impeachment of Donald Trump. I don't even follow stories about the investigation, or Stormy Daniels, or most of anything about Russia, simply because I do not care.

We are in the beginning process of the next presidential election cycle. While Trump has an . . . extremly loyal fanbase, he's less popular than he was a few years ago, and he only etched out a victory because he was up against Hillary Rodham Clinton. Ousting him before his term ends would be nothing more than a symbolic victory for those of us who despise him. Policy-wise, we aren't going to see any major changes, if any at all, by swiitching him up with one of the other Republicans that are in line for the throne; they're all off the cliff as far as I'm concerned.

Save for the parts that actually effect people's lives, I've actually enjoyed the slow-moving train-wreck, the circus ****-show that is this administration. If I had a god to pray to, I'd get on my knees and thank the lord that Hillary isn't up there making a complete mockery of the left in the same manner that Trump has been doing to the right. We've seen what a Trump administration looks like, and there are folks out there who voted for him purely out of disatisfaction with establishment leaders and the status-quo. My sights are set on the next election, and the potential for another big political shift in both parties. With Donald Trump as the incumbant, the Democrats simply can't lose unless they tried . . . which to be fair, they probably will.

Absolutely nothing. I am not waiting with abated breath for the impeachment of Donald Trump. I don't even follow stories about the investigation, or Stormy Daniels, or most of anything about Russia, simply because I do not care.

We are in the beginning process of the next presidential election cycle. While Trump has an . . . extremly loyal fanbase, he's less popular than he was a few years ago, and he only etched out a victory because he was up against Hillary Rodham Clinton. Ousting him before his term ends would be nothing more than a symbolic victory for those of us who despise him. Policy-wise, we aren't going to see any major changes, if any at all, by swiitching him up with one of the other Republicans that are in line for the throne; they're all off the cliff as far as I'm concerned.

Save for the parts that actually effect people's lives, I've actually enjoyed the slow-moving train-wreck, the circus ****-show that is this administration. If I had a god to pray to, I'd get on my knees and thank the lord that Hillary isn't up there making a complete mockery of the left in the same manner that Trump has been doing to the right. We've seen what a Trump administration looks like, and there are folks out there who voted for him purely out of disatisfaction with establishment leaders and the status-quo. My sights are set on the next election, and the potential for another big political shift in both parties. With Donald Trump as the incumbant, the Democrats simply can't lose unless they tried . . . which to be fair, they probably will.

Pretty good analysis from the Show-me state.

Personally I'd be happy with a viable third party but, Trump hasn't disappointed me. He's actually attempting to keep his campaign promises..something rare in politics from any side.

There's much debate on the left on whether to throw support to a third party, or make an attempt at a hostile takeover of the Democratic party. Thing is, the last presidential election was the best shot any third-party would have, and if I remember correctly, Stein might have gotten a whopping one percent of the vote. While over-throwing party leadership is difficult, I beleive a third-party win is litterally impossible.

Back
Top Bottom